What's new

Indian cricketer angry on 'Baap' kon hai' chant

chal bhag- dimag mat kha.. if you are so keen go check it out yourself. I don't ask for proof of your belief and faith. If I want to prove it wrong I go and check it out myself.

Like a dog with his tail behind it's leg, you love running away from a debate, when things become uncomfortable for you:) There is no proof, and you must be one of those naive RSS followers who sniff up the rear end of Bhagwat as the gospel truth. Did the retard inform you that Pakistan celebrities were saying that a Muslim can do no sin?

Like a dog with his tail behind it's leg, you love running away from a debate, when things become uncomfortable for you:) There is no proof, and you must be one of those naive RSS followers who sniff up the rear end of Bhagwat as the gospel truth. Did the retard inform you that Pakistan celebrities were saying that a Muslim can do no sin?
Bhagwat ho ya Mohammad ho, all are mortal men who have some followers.
I am not a follower of either.
I have said what I need to say. upto you to follow thru or accept the challenge.

don't know about Pakistan but Kohli is for sure going to lose his job

Pakistan 2 match kya har gheya kuttay apne app ko sher samajhne laghe.

Pakistan-India record in ODI 73-52. Pakistan have won 90% of finals against India. Pakistan will always remain baap of India despite going through worst period :lol:

Bhagwat ho ya Mohammad ho, all are mortal men who have some followers.
I am not a follower of either.
I have said what I need to say. upto you to follow thru or accept the challenge.

How can you issue a challenge when you made the statement first that Pakistani celebrities have said that a Muslim can do no sin. The burden of proof belongs on your shoulder...but I know you can't provide evidence because you are weak:) I will never believe in a bunch of animals as my God, I mean yesterday I had a nice beef burger and in the past I have slaughtered a cow. Therefore, I have defeated your precious God in battle...does that mean you should submit to me?:)

How can you issue a challenge when you made the statement first that Pakistani celebrities have said that a Muslim can do no sin. The burden of proof belongs on your shoulder...but I know you can't provide evidence because you are weak:) I will never believe in a bunch of animals as my God, I mean yesterday I had a nice beef burger and in the past I have slaughtered a cow. Therefore, I have defeated your precious God in battle...does that mean you should submit to me?:)
I believe in one god.. that your god and mine are same. so god is there inside you and me.
no point in making personal remarks abou my strength or weakness. I have said what I have to say. upto you now.
by slaughtering a cow you have not defeated anyone or anything, you just slaughtered a cow. I also have had beef burger but now I don't due to health reasons. I think you muslims don't know the concept of god.

I believe in one god.. that your god and mine are same. so god is there inside you and me.
no point in making personal remarks abou my strength or weakness. I have said what I have to say. upto you now.
by slaughtering a cow you have not defeated anyone or anything, you just slaughtered a cow. I also have had beef burger but now I don't due to health reasons. I think you muslims don't know the concept of god.

When you can't answer a question, I have noticed that you always like to change the subject. Quite frankly, this demonstrates how weak you are, running away from your problems. If God was inside of human beings, then we would be all powerful and no suffering would occur, because we have pure thoughts, instead of allowing greed, violence, jealously to fester our minds. Hindu bow down to a cow, thus, you should pray to me since I have beaten your God by killing it. When you go to the temple, remember to repeat my name three times. If the Hindu RSS brigade knew that you had beef, then you would be lynched.

When you can't answer a question, I have noticed that you always like to change the subject. Quite frankly, this demonstrates how weak you are, running away from your problems. If God was inside of human beings, then we would be all powerful and no suffering would occur, because we have pure thoughts, instead of allowing greed, violence, jealously to fester our minds. Hindu bow down to a cow, thus, you should pray to me since I have beaten your God by killing it. When you go to the temple, remember to repeat my name three times. If the Hindu RSS brigade knew that you had beef, then you would be lynched.
We bow to our god because we love her not because she is more powerful. India has defeated Pak in war, so are we your gods? same logic according your words above.
God resides in all but your actions are yours not god's. If God was ever there she would not have created humans and then beg them to follow her.
I would suggest you read philosophy of your ancestors to understand this. that's why we think that a child is god and so are the elders. anyway beyond people who need to be told what to do and blindly follow dogma.
About changing subjects.. I only reply to what you say. so if the subject is changed its due to you.

We bow to our god because we love her not because she is more powerful. India has defeated Pak in war, so are we your gods? same logic according your words above.
God resides in all but your actions are yours not god's. If God was ever there she would not have created humans and then beg them to follow her.
I would suggest you read philosophy of your ancestors to understand this. that's why we think that a child is god and so are the elders. anyway beyond people who need to be told what to do and blindly follow dogma.
About changing subjects.. I only reply to what you say. so if the subject is changed its due to you.

I find your stupidity quite hilarious:) God is suppose to be omnipotent, yet if I threw a stone at your statues it can't even defend itself from harm Currently, the Hindu cow God is inside my belly, yesterday I showed it who was boss:)

Pakistan was defeated by India, but we don't call Pakistani soldiers God, they are normal human beings...can you see the difference between my example and your pathetic analogy? Nice try though, but again you have failed to prove your point:) I never said that God resides inside human beings, that was your silly belief, not mine. What is the point in God residing in human beings according to your religion? If that is the case then you should bow to me, because your God resides inside me?:)

I don't need to read Hindu philosophy, I mean when a village makes a girl marry a snake, then something wrong has happened. So reply back to my answer, and provide the video...listen to my command..remember you were the one that said God resides in human beings:)

I find your stupidity quite hilarious:) God is suppose to be omnipotent, yet if I threw a stone at your statues it can't even defend itself from harm Currently, the Hindu cow God is inside my belly, yesterday I showed it who was boss:)

Pakistan was defeated by India, but we don't call Pakistani soldiers God, they are normal human beings...can you see the difference between my example and your pathetic analogy? Nice try though, but again you have failed to prove your point:) I never said that God resides inside human beings, that was your silly belief, not mine. What is the point in God residing in human beings according to your religion? If that is the case then you should bow to me, because your God resides inside me?:)

I don't need to read Hindu philosophy, I mean when a village makes a girl marry a snake, then something wrong has happened. So reply back to my answer, and provide the video...listen to my command..remember you were the one that said God resides in human beings:)
who said you hurt god if you throw stones at her. throwing stones may hurt you. not god. probably your god is hurt and insulted by mere words and need to be protected by humans through laws like blasphemy.
We say Namaste which breaks down as namah te.. I bow to you. recognizing the god in you. its upto you to realise that god. those who can realize that god become Buddha, mohammad, Gandhi, modi or the Sikh gurus and other saints. those who don't become terrorists, hitler so on and so forth.
I think marrying a snkae or any animal is silly but better than ISIS, Saudi monarchy, Taliban etc.
Anyway, you go and read up. and if you will take up my challenge I will reveal the truth to you.

:smitten:

Wow, those comments from Australian fans really brought a smile to my face. I don't root for their team very often (generally only if they're playing India or Bangladesh), but maybe I'll root for them more from now on. :enjoy:

Didn't knew Indians fans being abusive is known by everyone. Maybe this is why even their celebrities come with up low crass jokes like baap beta.
Check these two pages and there comment sections Aussies are amazing people,they were cheering for Pakistan and very friendly towards us
https://www.facebook.com/AustralianCricketTeam/
https://www.facebook.com/cricketcomau/?ref=br_rs

who said you hurt god if you throw stones at her. throwing stones may hurt you. not god. probably your god is hurt and insulted by mere words and need to be protected by humans through laws like blasphemy.
We say Namaste which breaks down as namah te.. I bow to you. recognizing the god in you. its upto you to realise that god. those who can realize that god become Buddha, mohammad, Gandhi, modi or the Sikh gurus and other saints. those who don't become terrorists, hitler so on and so forth.
Anyway, you go and read up. and if you will take up my challenge I will reveal the truth to you.

You really are a one trick pony:) It might have skipped your mind, but in the last few months there have been dozens of cases in India, where people have been lynched for eating beef and you want to play the moral high ground...how pathetic:) I don't agree with the blasphemy law it needs to be reformed. Like I said to you before, people should be allowed to voice there opinion in a mature manner. But since human beings are flawed they make silly harmful mistakes. Henceforth, your theory of God residing in human beings is utter crap, otherwise we would all acts like saints:)

I never said God would be hurt if I threw a stone, but clearly I can shatter your God to millions of pieces and he/she would be useless to stop me. Now that you recognize the God in me, I demand you to show me the video, don't be an ungrateful follower, show respect to your Lord:)

You really are a one trick pony:) It might have skipped your mind, but in the last few months there have been dozens of cases in India, where people have been lynched for eating beef and you want to play the moral high ground...how pathetic:) I don't agree with the blasphemy law it needs to be reformed. Like I said to you before, people should be allowed to voice there opinion in a mature manner. But since human beings are flawed they make silly harmful mistakes. Henceforth, your theory of God residing in human beings is utter crap, otherwise we would all acts like saints:)

I never said God would be hurt if I threw a stone, but clearly I can shatter your God to millions of pieces and he/she would be useless to stop me. Now that you recognize the God in me, I demand you to show me the video, don't be an ungrateful follower, show respect to your Lord:)
ok

Back
Top Bottom