What's new

Indian Civilization, its contribution to Modern day Science and Philosopy

:omghaha: i was talking about Pakistani punjabi foods and not veggie food of Indian punjab. In west the so called Indain food is bascally Pakistani punjabi food, you guys are veggie eaters since centuries.

You sell Muhajir cuisine in your restaurants. :smart:

hamen biryani mein potatoes dal kar biryani ka taste khrab naee karna :rofl:

aur agar dalte bhi hein biryani mein to alag technique se ....allu alag boil karte hein ....allu k man passando k liye :D

I won't even smell the Biryani which contains Potato flakes.

Indian Punjabi cuisine is very rich in their vegetarian varieties, I heard Pakistani Punjabis have no idea about Bhatura and I even heard you guys add big Potatoes flakes in your Biryani. :omghaha::omghaha:

Karachi cuisine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You call dishes originating in Indian cities as Pakistani cuisine. :woot:

Kabhi aao na lahore khusboo laga kay, will show you Punjabi cosine ;)

hahahha bringing two or three dishes donot mean that one brought good food ..sirf sindh ko muhajir bahiyoon k khane ache lage ...baqee punjab to shru se he her chez mein expert he...aur uss k khane to.......:woot:....q @Armstrong???
btw konse indian khane???:

Only Punjabi dish worth mentioning is Halwa Poori, otherwise I never heard of any famous Punjabi food from Pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:
All your genetic bravado does not obliterate that fact that Punjabi Muslims are low caste converts with zero achievements in the past, present ...and the future too... That is except for bragging and boot licking...

Tell me a single war u fought before 1947

Tell me a single Ruler of yours- Before Mughals, ruled by Hindu Kings.... After Mughals, By Ranjit Singh

Tell me a single sacrifice you made for the freedom struggle

Tell me a single religion you founded -- Hindus founded 3, not counting the vedic

Any great book / literature / scientific achievement you have to your credit

Even in today's Pakistan, the Mohazirs are the real intelligentsia - they were the real Muslim elite because Muslim high culture was developed in the Delhi - Up - Hyderabad (India)areas, not in the cowdung infested fields of Punjab

And do not brag about Bollywood. Looks are God's grace, not your personal achievement. As for the diminutive Khan trio, we all know why they are in Bollywood and who funds them. And if they are the proud specimens of Punjabi Muslim manhood, any local Delhi boy can beat them black and blue...and in looks too.

Since the sum total of all the above points is zero, Q E D

You are just dreaming right now, when ever you see your ugly face in mirror the idea of being aryan will sound even more rediculous. Before 47 west punjabis fought many wars, no they didnt won every but sure as hell did better then banias of India who will throw down arms when watching central asians, especially when India was 6-7 times bigger in population since ancient times.

Hindu kings were from us, even ranjeet was born in Pakistan unlike ***** cats called east punjabis now. who though they could rule lahore again in 65 but forget one thing they have Indian blood in their veins unlike son of soil like ranjeet.

We founded your religion and our ancestors made your kind slaves through caste system.

Right from Baba Farid to waris shah punjab literature doesnt have any match in whole south asia, dont forget who wrote Rig Veda also.

south asia civillization contribution when one remove Pakistan is Zero :omghaha: even Pakistan included there is hardly anything to brag about like your ASI kind does. Its quite shamefull and show your inferiorty complex by claiming to be aryan.

You sell Muhajir cuisine in your restaurants. :smart:

I won't even smell the Biryani which contains Potato flakes.

app ko american_ pakistani ne kaha tha na wo to muhajir he bahe .....mein gawa hun k punjabi khane bohat mukhtalif hote hein ......sirf sindh k logon ko liye mujhajir k khane alag lage .........aur sirf muhajir ki neehari ache he ..:yay:

btw @shan meine aaj shan packet masala dala biryani mein :rofl:

Only Punjabi dish worth mentioning is Halwa Poori, otherwise I never heard of any famous Punjabi food

from Pakistan.

i have been to lahore 3 times ..there food is really change seriously ......dakhne mein heavy lagta he but khane mein bohat halka .......dil chata he khate jao khate jao khate jao ................:pop:

hahahha bringing two or three dishes donot mean that one brought good food ..sirf sindh ko muhajir bahiyoon k khane ache lage ...baqee punjab to shru se he her chez mein expert he...aur uss k khane to.......:woot:....q @Armstrong???
btw konse indian khane??? na tum log beaf khate ho ,na fish na baffalo ka meat phir????? aur jis potatoes ki app nbaat karahe hein wo bhi muhjir bahe laee the ........:cheesy:

hamen biryani mein potatoes dal kar biryani ka taste khrab naee karna :rofl:

aur agar dalte bhi hein biryani mein to alag technique se ....allu alag boil karte hein ....allu k man passando k liye :D

This guy is pathological liar :laughcry: in western countries the so called famous Indian food are basically Pakistani food. No western will even think about going to Indian restaurante if all they offered was veggie food. :omghaha:

i have been to lahore 3 times ..there food is really change seriously ......dakhne mein heavy lagta he but khane mein bohat halka .......dil chata he khate jao khate jao khate jao ................:pop:

I am sure he even don't know about foods of Indian Punjab and you are wasting your time on explaining Pakistan's Punjab

This guy is pathological liar :laughcry: in western countries the so called famous Indian food are basically Pakistani food. No western will even think about going to Indian restaurante if all they offered was veggie food. :omghaha:

So you are claiming cuisine originating in Indian cities as Pakistani cuisine. :omghaha::omghaha:

@shan I am still waiting for your source and link. Please stop ignoring, you like to make big claims now show me the proof.

Then why can't LOLywood even produce a proper actor. LOLywood actors and actresses look like tauji and auntyji respectively. :omghaha::omghaha:

Such is your obession with Punjabi-pathans that Pakistani singer Zafar Ali have done bollywood movies as leading actor. And he didnt even work in tv serial in Pakistan :rofl: In coming decades i can already see Pakistani actors dominating bollywood because they are running out of real punjabis according to this guy

Culture: Bollywood has run out of Punjabis by Aakar Patel

Add me to the quote list please.

Darkhero, PDF member: "Indian food is really good. Indian culture is wonderful." :omghaha:

I did have some chance to meet a few Indians in the past. I used to say something like above words. For the sake of being polite.

Gosht karahi (chicken or mutton cooked with a spicy tomato-based gravy in a concave-shaped cooking vessel that resembles a wok) is a speciality of Lahore.
Dal gosht (meat cooked with pulses)
Murgh Cholay/Channay (chicken cooked with chickpeas)
Murgh Musallam (chicken cooked with rice and dry fruits stuffed inside)
Seekh kababs (Pashto-style minced meat rolls)
Gol gappa
Dahi bhallay (appetizers dipped in yoghurt)
Shawarma
Chicken tikka (barbecue-style fried chicken pieces)
Biryani
Haleem
Falooda
Halwa Poori - a breakfast speciality of Lahore
Nihari
Samosa
Kheer
Paya (dish)
Lahori Fried Fish
Chargha (Lahori-style roast chicken)

Lahori cuisine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Most of them don't seems unique to Lahore.

Such is your obession with Punjabi-pathans that Pakistani singer Zafar Ali have done bollywood movies as leading actor. And he didnt even work in tv serial in Pakistan :rofl: In coming decades i can already see Pakistani actors dominating bollywood because they are running out of real punjabis according to this guy

Culture: Bollywood has run out of Punjabis by Aakar Patel

Ali Zafar surely looks better than uncles acting as Heroes in LOLywood. :rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom