What's new

Indian Civilization, its contribution to Modern day Science and Philosopy

what about fawad khan ??:D
fawad-khan-biography-latest-pictures-gallery-images-pclayer.jpg

he comes in t.v serials :D

"In 2013, Fawad Khan signed on to his first international project, an Indian film opposite Alia Bhatt which will be produced by UTV Motion Pictures and Boney Kapoor. The filming will begin in late Aug/early September according to reports.[8]" :laughcry:

As i said this is just a start, bollywood is running out of punjabi-pathans. In coming decades Pakistanis will go to bollywood just like they did once before partition. Most of bollywood is made up Lahori people lol So after Zafar Ali now its Fawad Khan turn, another Lahori.

This obsession is pathetic but now there is certain expections from how bollywood leading actor should look.

The history lesson seem to have stopped......self-hating, wannabe Hindus are diverting the thread.....looks like some genuine input is needed....:D

"In 2013, Fawad Khan signed on to his first international project, an Indian film opposite Alia Bhatt which will be produced by UTV Motion Pictures and Boney Kapoor. The filming will begin in late Aug/early September according to reports.[8]" :laughcry:

As i said this is just a start, bollywood is running out of punjabi-pathans. In coming decades Pakistanis will go to bollywood just like they did once before partition. Most of bollywood is made up Lahori people lol So after Zafar Ali now its Fawad Khan turn, another Lahori.

This obsession is pathetic but now there is certain expections from how bollywood leading actor should look.

They are coming here coz u treat them like sh!t ! PERIOD !

Here is a lesson on Why do Pakistanis suffer from Identity crisis???

The answer is not simple.....several factors contributing to it....like their genetics, religion, culture etc....it can be divided into three sub-categories broadly.....but first, we've to understand, Who are Pakistanis????.....

In one word...they are HYBRIDs....their gene is a mixture between Indians and foreign invaders.....i.e, they have the genes of BOTH the oppressor and the oppressed, this is one part of the problem.

Current Pakistanis are Muslims by birth, so they try to be faithful Muslims, but they also know that the religion had been forced upon their forefathers by the invaders.......this contradiction is the second part of the problem.

Due to their f*cked up hybrid genetic makeup and adopted religion, they can't claim the heritage of the Islamic invaders(Arabs, Turks, Persians, Mughals etc.) NOR they can claim the Heritage of Vedic Hindu Indians........
They have become like 'na ghar ka, na ghat ka'......Both Arabs,Turks etc.(invaders) and Indians look down upon them due to their 'impure' gene.......this is the third part of their problem.....

Such genetic, religious and cultural contradictions is preventing them from creating a single-identity and making different Pakistanis react differently....
How they react....I'll show next.....which will establish my theory....because, to each of the three problems mentioned above, different Pakistanis react differently......they don't agree with each other.......which in turn indicates that the Pakistanis recognize the problems too and each trying to 'run-away' from it in their own foolish way instead of accepting the fact that they don't have any real identity...

While recognising the genius of early India,not enough attention is paid to exactly who these people were. Here is some significant detail as to their true origins. Any Tamil speakers in here?
Cameroonians Speak Tamil - YouTube

Interesting find kenyannoobie. Thank you.

Though i am not Tamil, I understand enough of Tamil to vouch for what is said in the video.

Only correction is that 'kama' is a sanskrit word that got into Tamil, but then again it could be a tamil word that got into sanskrit.

You will probably recognize it from 'Kama sutra' ...book of love (making).

I pity the Pathetic knowledge of pdf 'proffessional'..he is ready to pollute every thread with his BS.

India had universities,milleniums before Islam arrived in his country,Islam first came to Kerala in 8 th century AD,the land of Aryabhatta and home to the ancient Kerala school of Mathematics.

Well, if Hindus were so Scientifically Advanced then how come they got & kept getting 'Conquered' by Invading Armies Of Muslims?!!

Well, if Hindus were so Scientifically Advanced then how come they got & kept getting 'Conquered' by Invading Armies Of Muslims?!!

Because every civilization peaks and wanes with time.

When they wane, they get conquored.
Same reason why Muslims were able to beat the Christian crusaders at that time.

And same reason why the Christian world can destroy the Muslim civilization without even breaking a sweat.

In ancient time scientific advancement wasn't needed to conquer or got conquered :wacko:
Do you know how Baghdad got conquered by Mongols.

BTW Arabs learnt a lots of things from Indians. Hindu scholars were regular guests in Baghdad.

So Muslims are not Indians... Ok...

And you are talking a load bullshit. Just go to Dha or Dubai.. Heck even Yemen.. All Hindus and Sikhs with 10 children walking around... Just disgusting.. That's why I skip middle east as a travel destination

True that, dude!They 'escape' living in 'Incredible India' merely due to the fact that it ain't at all 'Incredible'! They openly 'Defecate' out in public, there is no 'Infrastructure, rampant corruption, no law an order & etc. etc.' India. is a BIG Farce!
The reason why Injins are found in scores in the Middle East is cuz they're 'easy to please'!Their lives back home is miserable!
Furthermore, I've traveled, extensively both in India & China and I can 'Guarantee' you, China, hands down, is more advanced, in all aspects, than 'Incredible India'!

Just my $ .02 Cents! :pakistan:

LOL, you have no answer to the questions I posted, you simply changed the subject to my language ability. This is so typical of Indians. if your english is so good, why did you spot those fabricated quotes?? Don't give me this holier than thou crap. Save it for your countrymen.

WoW....Very Well Said! In your face 'Head Shakin' Injins!

Only because IVC is in modern day Pakistan, it does not mean that modern Pakistanis have any link with it.......
Modern Pakistanis claim Arabic, Turkic, Persians ancestry but the IVC people were none of them....they were pure Indians from the Indian subcontinent....

Well, I sure as heck don't claim any 'Middle Eastern/Turkic ancestry! I am a proud to be a Pakistani Punjabi!

I have more in common, culturally, linguistically & cuisine wise with an Indian Punjabi!
Hence, when 'culturally uneducated' Injins state that both countries are culturally the same, I have to correct them, cuz as Pakistanis we have no cultural similarities with S. Indians! They're totally different from us (Pakistanis & esp. in the my case, Punjabis) in the aforementioned aspects & most importantly, racially!

Ironic that the very site of the Indus Valley's civilization would prove to be the main focal point of so many wars. Asia's modern divisions...I wonder if we should look to blame the West, or rather our own mistakes and failures. Perhaps both.

Interesting find kenyannoobie. Thank you.

Though i am not Tamil, I understand enough of Tamil to vouch for what is said in the video.

Only correction is that 'kama' is a sanskrit word that got into Tamil, but then again it could be a tamil word that got into sanskrit.

You will probably recognize it from 'Kama sutra' ...book of love (making).

Just for you! Skeletal,craniofacial,common cultural complexes and linguistic links as to the origin of the first Indians.Remember; one thing counts-the evidence,feelings and emotions are for women,fanboys and kids.
Karanja'z Place: THE SECRET HISTORIES OF BLACK PEOPLE-early Indian subcontinent UPDATE!!
If you follow all the links you'll notice the both Tamil and Japanese share a common origin.

Well, I sure as heck don't claim any 'Middle Eastern/Turkic ancestry! I am a proud to be a Pakistani Punjabi!

I have more in common, culturally, linguistically & cuisine wise with an Indian Punjabi!
Hence, when 'culturally uneducated' Injins state that both countries are culturally the same, I have to correct them, cuz as Pakistanis we have no cultural similarities with S. Indians! They're totally different from us (Pakistanis & esp. in the my case, Punjabis) in the aforementioned aspects & most importantly, racially!

On top of that Indian punjabis only make 2% of their population. Not only that but they speak different dialects of punjabi which are Malvi & Doabi, these dialects are not found in Pakistani punjab. Still we have many cultural similarities with them, but rest of India?

We have to thank muslim invaders for Hindi/Urdu otherwise no Indian/Pakistan would understand or could speak with each other. Muslims and later on British united South Asia and gave common language. Otherwise there were dozens of different languages just like in Europe. Which still are there but Urdu/Hindi & English mean we can comunicate with each other without problems.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom