What's new

Indian Civilization, its contribution to Modern day Science and Philosopy

Gosht karahi (chicken or mutton cooked with a spicy tomato-based gravy in a concave-shaped cooking vessel that resembles a wok) is a speciality of Lahore.
Dal gosht (meat cooked with pulses)
Murgh Cholay/Channay (chicken cooked with chickpeas)
Murgh Musallam (chicken cooked with rice and dry fruits stuffed inside)
Seekh kababs (Pashto-style minced meat rolls)
Gol gappa
Dahi bhallay (appetizers dipped in yoghurt)
Shawarma
Chicken tikka (barbecue-style fried chicken pieces)
Biryani
Haleem
Falooda
Halwa Poori - a breakfast speciality of Lahore
Nihari
Samosa
Kheer
Paya (dish)
Lahori Fried Fish
Chargha (Lahori-style roast chicken)

Lahori cuisine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Most of them don't seems unique to Lahore.

Ali Zafar surely looks better than uncles acting as Heroes in LOLywood. :rofl:

last time i check all 4-5 pathans of bollywood are near 50 year old and still leading actors. It just shows there is no replacement avaible. Dont worry Pakistan is full of punjabi-pathans, :laughcry:

last time i check all 4-5 pathans of bollywood are near 50 year old and still leading actors. It just shows there is no replacement avaible. Dont worry Pakistan is full of punjabi-pathans, :laughcry:

A country with 70% Punjabi-Pathan can't produce a single actor who looks like a hero. :cheesy:

A country with 70% Punjabi-Pathan can't produce a single actor who looks like a hero. :cheesy:

lollllllllllllll

If you consider Zafar Ali omg good looking then Pakistan dont have to worry about anything. :omghaha:

@shan can u suggest me good history book with author name ?

Ancient history of the world?

Last edited by a moderator:
lollllllllllllll

If you consider Zafar Ali omg good looking then Pakistan dont have to worry about anything. :omghaha:

If he works in Bollywood he will have to struggle but he surely look better than the gems LOLywood has. :omghaha::omghaha:

lollllllllllllll

Ancient history of the world?

yes but especially ancient history of the sub-continent.....i donot like reading any history on internet ......

If he works in Bollywood he will have to struggle but he surely look better than the gems LOLywood has. :omghaha::omghaha:

There are better looking actors then him in Pakistani tv serials, :D as i said in coming decades there will be more of Pakistani working in bollywood since you guys are running out of punjabis and there is hardly any pathan left there.

There are better looking actors then him in Pakistani tv serials, :D as i said in coming decades there will be more of Pakistani working in bollywood since you guys are running out of punjabis and there is hardly any pathan left there.

Pakistanis will be flooding into India because LOLywood has no future but ask about your flop Pakistani actor and actresses in Bollywood.

what about fawad khan ??:D
fawad-khan-biography-latest-pictures-gallery-images-pclayer.jpg

he comes in t.v serials :D

The actual origin of most of such cuisine is Turkey. Over a period of centuries, the Turks who traveled to sub-continent brought and introduced these dishes here in their original format. These were further improved here and are the reason for obese Pakistanis. ;)

India is a country of migrants. Migration is taking place in India for more than 4000 years. From Aryan to Greek, from Arabs(both pre & post Islamic) to Turks(both pre & post Islamic), from central Asian people to West Asian people, from Europeans to Chinese came to India. It was the modern day Pakistanis who suffered the most as a result of all these. By the way, do not forget that the Aryan invasion was the most brutal of them from which Hinduism started.( Vedas etc.)

You are kidding me right?Aryan Invasion theory you believe that crap?

What you would say about BABRI???(1992) Hate extremism, not religion.

Sorry to say we are only claiming what was our Lord Rama Birthplace AND RIGHTFULLY OURS. ,Archaeological Survey of India states the foundation of Babri Majid was based on Old Indian Temple.
We don't go breaking idols or desecrating other buildings cos they didn't agree with our religious views and we don't say we are the only way to god ,nor do we practise those who don't agree with us will die and go to hell.

Sure! Compared to the Oriental civilizations they were no better than cave dwellers. Though I understand that for the barbaric western European tribes they were like gods.

I can also understand that shallow citizens of a childlike country can never have real perception for history and will always imagine that the present is all. The rise and fall of civilizations is a historical truth and the so call Western Civilization is just the latest blimp on the landscape. So dont give yourself too many airs. You are already far on the down limb of the blimp and would be in the gutter already had it not been for your fake currency printing with which you con the whole world.

Jealous much? Your civilization has never exceeded our own. Take a look at everything around you and ask where it was invented.

Your slum of a country has never been and will never be, comparable to the West. Your jealousy and anger oozes out of every sentence you right.

Jealous much? Your civilization has never exceeded our own. Take a look at everything around you and ask where it was invented.

Your slum of a country has never been and will never be, comparable to the West. Your jealousy and anger oozes out of every sentence you right.

One can imagine when Indians in 2030 watch that video where whites are slaves. They will curse and laugh at delusions of current day Indians, this is the reason they will remain gutter.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom