What's new

Indian Civilization, its contribution to Modern day Science and Philosopy

Basically only punjabis of India are genetically closer to punjabis of Pakistan. In rest of the population ASI component shot up considerably. Another fun fact, Punjabi-Pashtun make 2% of Indian population while they dominate 98% of Bollywood. :laughcry:

In fact such is the inferiority complex of Indians that every leading actor is either Punjabi hindu or muslim Pathan, and most of their ancestors moved from Pakistan in last century. And this isn't even recent thing, these two groups has been dominating bollywood for last 70 years. Its not like Indians from that 98% group didn't try their hand in bollywood, but they have been rejected and mostly flops even though they belong to 98% of the population. :laughcry:

I guess you are referring to 4-5 khans of Bollywood :lol:

I can understand its your genetics (still searching for real fathers :lol: ) who made your brain size of peanut. If you search Bollywood have people from every cast and religion.

@ELTurco

Ashoka sent missionaries.

Lies, i believe he converted them by swords just like current day muslims were converted :lol:

Are you saying Punjabis have no similarity with Sindhis. :laughcry:

Yes they have, but sindhis are Pakistan exclusive group and only few million sindhis migrated to India. No partition of Sindh unlike Punjab.

Last edited by a moderator:
Basically only punjabis of India are genetically closer to punjabis of Pakistan.

I understood, why Pakistanis always feel insecurity about talking about ethnicities & non-Urdu Pakistani languages because different ethnic groups of Pakistan don't consider belonging to one civilization or nation. Even Muhajirs who's UPwala culture is closely related to Punjabi culture are considered different race by Pakistani Punjabis. You have to rely on one motto that you are only Pakistanis and speak only Urdu for national integration. :cheesy:

I guess you are referring to 4-5 khans of Bollywood :lol:

I can understand its your genetics (still searching for real fathers :lol: ) who made your brain size of peanut. If you search Bollywood have people from every cast and religion.

Every caste and religion unless they happen to be from 98% of population :omghaha: And wannabe aryans when will understand that South Indian brahmin doesnt look like white german.

I understood, why Pakistanis always feel insecurity about talking about ethnicities & non-Urdu languages because different ethnic groups of Pakistan don't consider belonging to one civilization since ancient time. Even Muhajirs who's UPwala culture is closely related to Punjabi culture are considered different race by Pakistani Punjabis. You have to rely on one motto that you are only Pakistanis and speak only Urdu for national integration. :cheesy:

I just open the eyes of aryan wannabe :omghaha: Also its funny coming from Indians when they only chose punjbai-pathan for bollywood :laughcry:

Every caste and religion unless they happen to be from 98% of population :omghaha:

ohh I guess again you dnt have any source for your BS .... Just like all your posts in this thread .....

That's why you people still searching for your real father :omghaha::omghaha:

Yes they have, but sindhis are Pakistan exclusive group and only few million sindhis migrated to India. No partition of Sindh unlike Punjab.

Indian Sindhis and Indian non-Sindhis both consider Sindhis as the part of Indian civilization since ancient times. While Muhajirs case is exactly opposite in Pakistan. :laughcry::laughcry:

open the eyes of aryan wannabe :omghaha: Also its funny coming from Indians when they only chose punjbai-pathan for bollywood :laughcry:

Then why can't LOLywood even produce a proper actor. LOLywood actors and actresses look like tauji and auntyji respectively. :omghaha::omghaha:

We are fighting back against such a thinking and the people having such a thinking. Apparently your media and the second largest party including its chief patron the terrorist organization RSS and its sponsored PM candidate support such thinking.

no, our media is not baised against minority, and RSS is not a communal organisation like JI or others of pakistan, they are hard liners who belive in ONE Country-ONE Law- ONE Identity (i.e. Every one is Indian, not a hindu, not a muslim, sikhs or any other identity other then Indian),
i hope you understand, but i doubte you could.

just open the eyes of aryan wannabe :omghaha: Also its funny coming from Indians when they only chose punjbai-pathan for bollywood :laughcry:

In Pakistan all we see is the UPwala culture like the national language Urdu. Even most of the exotic food of Pakistan were brought by Muhajirs because Punjabi cuisine has little to offer. But all with this, Muhajirs are considered foreigners by Punjabis.

In Pakistan all we see is the UPwala culture like the national language Urdu. Even most of the exotic food of Pakistan were brought by Muhajirs because Punjabi cuisine has little to offer. But all with this, Muhajirs are considered foreigners by Punjabis.

The only culture Muhajir brought was bhai culture of Karachi. And Punjabi cuisine has little to offer :omghaha: which is basically the face of so called Indian food ;)

The only culture Muhajir brought was bhai culture of Karachi. And Punjabi cuisine has little to offer :omghaha: which is basically the face of so called Indian food ;)
Indian Punjabi cuisine is very rich in their vegetarian varieties, I heard Pakistani Punjabis have no idea about Bhatura and I even heard you guys add big Potatoes flakes in your Biryani. :omghaha::omghaha:

Karachi cuisine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You call dishes originating in Indian cities as Pakistani cuisine. :woot:

lol

Yes Brahmins wrote in RV that they highest caste and they become highest right? :omghaha: They are highest to low caste of India & no one else. Its easy to understand why Brahmins only impressed and enslaved ASI. Because ASI people of India were uncivilized mostly living in jungles.

Thats why Pakistani region quickly adopted Buddhism unlike India.

All your genetic bravado does not obliterate that fact that Punjabi Muslims are low caste converts with zero achievements in the past, present ...and the future too... That is except for bragging and boot licking...

Tell me a single war u fought before 1947

Tell me a single Ruler of yours- Before Mughals, ruled by Hindu Kings.... After Mughals, By Ranjit Singh

Tell me a single sacrifice you made for the freedom struggle

Tell me a single religion you founded -- Hindus founded 3, not counting the vedic

Any great book / literature / scientific achievement you have to your credit

Even in today's Pakistan, the Mohazirs are the real intelligentsia - they were the real Muslim elite because Muslim high culture was developed in the Delhi - Up - Hyderabad (India)areas, not in the cowdung infested fields of Punjab

And do not brag about Bollywood. Looks are God's grace, not your personal achievement. As for the diminutive Khan trio, we all know why they are in Bollywood and who funds them. And if they are the proud specimens of Punjabi Muslim manhood, any local Delhi boy can beat them black and blue...and in looks too.

Since the sum total of all the above points is zero, Q E D

Indian Punjabi cuisine is very rich in their vegetarian varieties, I heard Pakistani Punjabis have no idea about Bhatura and I even heard you guys add big Potatoes flakes in your Biryani. :omghaha::omghaha:

:omghaha: i was talking about Pakistani punjabi foods and not veggie food of Indian punjab. In west the so called Indain food is bascally Pakistani punjabi food, you guys are veggie eaters since centuries.

hahahha bringing two or three dishes donot mean that one brought good food ..sirf sindh ko muhajir bahiyoon k khane ache lage ...baqee punjab to shru se he her chez mein expert he...aur uss k khane to.......:woot:....q @Armstrong???
btw konse indian khane??? na tum log beaf khate ho ,na fish na baffalo ka meat phir????? aur jis potatoes ki app nbaat karahe hein wo bhi muhjir bahe laee the ........:cheesy:

hamen biryani mein potatoes dal kar biryani ka taste khrab naee karna :rofl:

aur agar dalte bhi hein biryani mein to alag technique se ....allu alag boil karte hein ....allu k man passando k liye :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom