What's new

Indian Army Uploads Desperate Video for Bihar Regiment to Up its Morale After Galwan Valley Beating

The Indian media strategy is wrong. After an incident like this, you can either appear as the victim or appear as the victor, but the Indian media wants both. You can’t have your cake and eat it too!

If you want to know the IQ of a nation, just look at its leader...

One thing mentioned is Tuesday. We know Galwan Faceoff happened on 15th June Monday. Could there be the possibility that Indians did a secret covert operation next day to send message to China. Thats why maybe Tuesday is being mentioned. Just curious
@Joe Shearer @PanzerKiel @Signalian

Maybe a secret covert operation to collect bodies. Do keep in mind that they didn’t announce 17 additional deaths till the next day.

One thing mentioned is Tuesday. We know Galwan Faceoff happened on 15th June Monday. Could there be the possibility that Indians did a secret covert operation next day to send message to China. Thats why maybe Tuesday is being mentioned. Just curious
@Joe Shearer @PanzerKiel @Signalian

The full story is just coming out, as I write this. In an hour or so, better still, by tomorrow, I expect to able to give you a fairly comprehensive narrative from the Indian point of view.

Save it before these clowns remove it. After all these videos should keep providing entertainment to our future gens.

The full story is just coming out, as I write this. In an hour or so, better still, by tomorrow, I expect to able to give you a fairly comprehensive narrative from the Indian point of view.
Why story why not make a fake Bollywood movie 56 inch chest
F988C963-5910-4F94-BFA1-2B76A21D9A93.jpeg

Why story why not make a fake Bollywood movie 56 inch chest View attachment 643524

A great idea!

I will back this project to the fullest extent.

I invite your support as well.

You may consider lending your head to substitute for a non-existent chest; at 56" diameter, it will be a most satisfactory substitute. Nipples can be placed on your forehead for versimilitude.

here comes the convenient Terrorists to Kashmir again hahah

I am with you in your indignant laughter. The very idea! Terrorists to Kashmir indeed. Where would the terrorists come from, Mars? All the territory to the east of the Vale of Kashmir is a cold desert. All the territory to the west of the Vale of Kashmir is occupied by simple-minded agricultural and horticultural folks who panic at the sight of a gun, even air rifles.

People should stop spreading such canards, because the next rumour that Indians will spread is the wildly unlikely one that tribals from Afridi and Mohmand tribes have marched across to attack Srinagar. What next? How do people come up with these preposterous ideas? It shows complete lack of mental balance. Such people can even turn around and say nasty, really nasty things; such as that the country to their west is a thinly disguised military dictatorship.

Back
Top Bottom