What's new

Indian Army Uploads Desperate Video for Bihar Regiment to Up its Morale After Galwan Valley Beating

I dont understand ,this was indian army commondo action on chiense terriotories and their action was failed , why india is sympathy card ?We need this type of leader to give big s*** indian army in kashimir
This fellow is saying haazaar saal ke dushmani hai humara as if all pakistanis are invaders ...according to his logic pakistanis who are residing in pak now are not aboriginals of the land.
Majority of pakistanis converted to islam in the last 400 years and majority of them are backward caste people(thats obvious as backward castes constitute 90 percent of the population in sub continent).
This fellow is ignoring the fact the his ancestors were thrashed by outsiders many a time...I think every pakistani feels as if he is some arab or afghani who came and settled down in india after establishing islam here...

I suggest alternate slogans to "after every Monday there will be a Tuesday".
  • After every fuc*-up, there will be a clean-up!
  • After every humiliation, there will be jubilation.
  • After every defeat, there will be the-feast!
  • After every panga, our valoury will go nanga!
  • After every fight , Modi will bite!

Last edited:
@rott @Han Patriot @sinait @siegecrossbow

In case you guys are wondering why this shit video was talking about bats and batman is because of the old clichéd racism that all Chinese eat bats.

Casual racism coming right from Indian army northern command official account

I thought they called their border patrol units bats.. and batman is comic reference to the superhero bat man. However in Pakistan army families vocab batman is their butlar. Funny.

This fellow is saying haazaar saal ke dushmani hai humara as if all pakistanis are invaders ...according to his logic pakistanis who are residing in pak now are not aboriginals of the land.
Majority of pakistanis converted to islam in the last 400 years and majority of them are backward caste people(thats obvious as backward castes constitute 90 percent of the population in sub continent).
This fellow is ignoring the fact the his ancestors were thrashed by outsiders many a time...I think every pakistani feels as if he is some arab or afghani who came and settled down in india after establishing islam here...

Frankly speaking, it is a fact, these days some Hindutva forces are trying to distort history. There is a large amount of saffronization going on.

Now let's look at history :

The first Muslim who established an empire in India was Mohammad bin Qasim he conquered India in 712 AD and added India into the Arab caliphate.it was followed by the rule of md ghazni , md ghori , Delhi sultanate, and the Mughul empire was the last Muslim empire to rule India.They ruled till 1857 AD that means Muslims ruled India for 1145 years a fact which many Hindu fanatics find it difficult to digest.

Frankly speaking, it is a fact, these days some Hindutva forces are trying to distort history. There is a large amount of saffronization going on.

Now let's look at history :

The first Muslim who established an empire in India was Mohammad bin Qasim he conquered India in 712 AD and added India into the Arab caliphate.it was followed by the rule of md ghazni , md ghori , Delhi sultanate, and the Mughul empire was the last Muslim empire to rule India.They ruled till 1857 AD that means Muslims ruled India for 1145 years a fact which many Hindu fanatics find it difficult to digest.
That doesnt mean all the pakistanis are arabs or mongols or afghans...they are natives and are converts...conversions anywhere in the world happened because of coercions, intimidations or incentives...it might be to christianity or Islam...I do agree some people had converted because of teachings of islam and some people in order to escape oppression and discrimination from caste system.
So for a pakistani to say that they ruled india for 1000 years is foolish.

Modi and the cabal of incompetent generals leading the IA had sacrificed their men for gains in Bihar election. It is clear now men of Bihar regiment were sent in the dark of night to occupy an area so Modi could claim that look we have sent sons of Bihar to take our land back from Chinese, yet it totally backfired. With people like Modi and other politicians of BJP, India needs no enemies. The only thing they are left with is destroying Chinese made stuff which they had paid for and banning Chinese food. Jeez talk about being useless.

Back
Top Bottom