What's new

Indian Army Uploads Desperate Video for Bihar Regiment to Up its Morale After Galwan Valley Beating

Too much cringy

And the narrator sounds to be drunk
EaoYKKjWsAQAG9g.jpeg.jpg

Too much cringy

And the narrator sounds to be drunk

Yeah, initially i thought it was an amateur work, but then i double checked it on Google.

According to indian defence forums, they are pouring "lakh of crores" into information sector of their military to rival the mighty ISPR.

As i said before they are delusional people, and trust me i know many indians.

They making noises but nothing in action. just randy rona. but to feel better thy will do the next best thing attack pakistan cos its easier opponent.

Had to log in just to share how cringe of an experience it was to watch this. And yes, the “Batman” they showed truly looks like a batman. But only the kind you receive from the unit to make chapatis for you.

Poor choice of words:
Does he seriously not know the meaning of batman?

They added insult to injury. They aren’t the best at semantics. For example, CRPF’s elite troops are called “Cobra Commandos”. It’s like they didn’t care to look up the implications. Guess they like being the aggressors. Also, helicopters don’t seem to be their strong suit either. The Mi-17 in 2019 and this incident by their “Cobra Commandos”.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom