What's new

Indian Army Uploads Desperate Video for Bihar Regiment to Up its Morale After Galwan Valley Beating

Any Muslim Slogan in Indian Army like Allah o Akbar?

There is no Muslim majority regiment in the Indian Army. The religion neutral ones have religion neutral slogans. These are readily to be ascertained. Please feel free to inspect them.

Any Muslim Slogan in Indian Army like Allah o Akbar?

I find it comical and yet illustrative of a deeper malaise that PDF members should spend such effort on a video. What an analysis of defence preparedness or of defence structures and processes!

The OP must immediately be recognised by his grateful government and decorated suitably. I believe there is an appropriate medal called an Aloo ka Kadma?

Valid question though...

104686302_3499886116697762_5049681503049746634_o.jpg

That doesnt mean all the pakistanis are arabs or mongols or afghans...they are natives and are converts...conversions anywhere in the world happened because of coercions, intimidations or incentives...it might be to christianity or Islam...I do agree some people had converted because of teachings of islam and some people in order to escape oppression and discrimination from caste system.
So for a pakistani to say that they ruled india for 1000 years is foolish.
Pakistan came into existence when the first Muslim put his footprint into India. This is where you guys make a mistake, Pakistan is an ideological country. It can be formed anywhere in the world; unlike India, you have to prove your linkage with Land and civilization. That is why, for Hindus, Pakistan is a hard concept to understand. There's also wrong narrative spread from you guys that Pakistan craved out from India, which is non-sense. There was no such united India as of today or centrally rule by any Hindus(Ashoka was Buddhist), but it was a smaller region compromise of 1000 Rajas and kings ruling over India's regional areas.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom