What's new

Indian Army Uploads Desperate Video for Bihar Regiment to Up its Morale After Galwan Valley Beating

This video just shows everything we need to know. They are the same Indians who probably said in 1800, we have hanuman over our clouds, no way the British can do anything to our cows. The Mughals probably tried their best to save the situation but this massive moronic ppl let them down and didn’t fight hard enuf. What planet do they live on ? “We are not bats, we are batman” I feel my skin burn in outrage. I don’t even find this funny. This is insulting to my existence as a human being

:woot: "Born to fight.They are not the bats. They are the Batman" :rofl:

The full story is just coming out, as I write this. In an hour or so, better still, by tomorrow, I expect to able to give you a fairly comprehensive narrative from the Indian point of view.

In the story , are you the Bat or the Batman , do tell us here on PDF

"Lend me your ears" speech is copied from Shakespeare's play Julius Caesar , it's the speech that Marc Antony makes after the death of Caesar

https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems/56968/speech-friends-romans-countrymen-lend-me-your-ears

Plagiarism 101 :rofl:

Capture.JPG

Last edited:

"Lend me your ears" speech is copied from Shakespeare's play Julis Ceaser , it's the speech that Marc Antony makes after the death of Ceaser

https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems/56968/speech-friends-romans-countrymen-lend-me-your-ears

I have NO idea what you are trying to say. Apparently something very, very clever, judging from the large number of emojis you feel compelled to use.

Who is Julis Ceaser, btw?

I have NO idea what you are trying to say. Apparently something very, very clever, judging from the large number of emojis you feel compelled to use.

See the video posted by indian northern command and it will be clear

I am yet to see one, Can you point to his "knowledgeable" posts ? he has been very personal and vicious with me. I only responded and never abused him @Joe Shearer

@Joe Shearer's knowledge about military affairs is very basic.

He seems to have retired as a cook in the Indian Army as his knowledge of dishes is very deep.

See the video posted by indian northern command and it will be clear

I have no time to waste on your suggestions. And get the name right when you quote. Apparently you know as little about Shakespeare as you know about the military.:D

I have no time to waste on your suggestions. And get the name right when you quote. Apparently you know as little about Shakespeare as you know about the military.:D

You are Implicitly acknowledging that the video made by indian northern command is a waste of time and it doesn't change the fact that China has reached the banks of the Galwan river after giving 16 Bihar a thrashing.

Further more , you are reduced to pointing out typos when indian army caught plagiarizing a known speech.

You are Implicitly acknowledging that the video made by indian northern command is a waste of time and it doesn't change the fact that China has reached the banks of the Galwan river after giving 16 Bihar a thrashing.

LOL. I did nothing of the sort; stop putting words in my mouth.

Further more , you are reduced to pointing out typos when indian army caught plagiarizing a known speech.

That is one of the most quoted speeches from Shakespeare. Schoolboys and schoolgirls use it. Newspapers use it. There is nothing unknown about it. As far as typos are concerned, if you are clever enough to cite a speech, you need to be clever about names.

Bihari is not particular well-known for courage and martial skill, nor well adapted in highlands.

But then Sino-Tibetan units (Gurkhas, Tibetan, Ladakhi) unit are martial, well discipline, honorable and will not turn intrude unless given explicit command. So the border will be peaceful.

Indian army deployed Bihari at LAC probably because of their propensity to act impromtu.

Bihari is not particular well-known for courage and martial skill, nor well adapted in highlands.

But then Sino-Tibetan units (Gurkhas, Tibetan, Ladakhi) unit are martial, well discipline, honorable and will not turn intrude unless given explicit command. So the border will be peaceful.

Indian army deployed Bihari at LAC probably because of their propensity to act impromtu.

"China’s People’s Liberation Army (PLA) has recruited professional combat clubs in Tibet as militia who train with soldiers, according to a recent report by PLA Daily."
https://www.scmp.com/news/china/mil...nd-chinese-soldiers-fighting-fists-sticks-and

you talk all clever but u seem to be throwing petty jabs in return to watever is being thrown at you . Why not man up and watch the video instead of talking like a smarta**

"Lend me your ears" speech is copied from Shakespeare's play Julius Caesar , it's the speech that Marc Antony makes after the death of Caesar

View attachment 644180

Mate i don’t even know wat to say. And seeing sum Indians defend this instead of hiding under their pillows is making me wanna puke. If my country’s military had done this, I wud not show up Nd try to trade punches but bury my head in shame instead. But this kinda stuff is okay with them. It still applies as applicable to them, goes to show wat kinda clowns we are dealing with

Back
Top Bottom