What's new

Indian Army Uploads Desperate Video for Bihar Regiment to Up its Morale After Galwan Valley Beating

You seem to be angry. Was it something I said in response to your wonderful idea?

I am impressed with your intimate knowledge of female afflictions, and deeply sympathise with your family's distress. My best wishes for their early recovery.

617B3E2E-FCE8-4460-BCF9-1D52766758B7.jpeg
617B3E2E-FCE8-4460-BCF9-1D52766758B7.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think ur sister nipples do work if it will not have fibromyalgia. Ur mom nipple have breast cancer bcz it was suck by product of bisexual creature (you).china fcuk ur whole nation on Monday.we already fcuk fcuked you at Wednesday.your whole nation is cowards n liars only good at tv n internet .suck my dilloView attachment 643532

hahahaha that @Joe Shearer deserves it though. What a cocky fellow. But nobody knows where that cockiness comes from - its not like he has any actual capabilities at anything,

The full story is just coming out, as I write this. In an hour or so, better still, by tomorrow, I expect to able to give you a fairly comprehensive narrative from the Indian point of view.

And that narrative will be as useless as gobar consumption is for health. WHy would anyone bother what comes from current INdian govt.

I know your family have AIDS your mom (COWn real) fcuk by RSS daily .View attachment 643539View attachment 643539

She is dead now 18 years. Thank you for your good wishes.

Atrocious language:o:

There are several types of Pakistanis. This is one. Learn to distinguish between them, and most of all, for this sort, do not go to their levels.

@Axomiya_lora

And this is a similar. They are good for entertainment. It is easy to keep them performing; just slip in the odd post and they will go on for hours.

hahahaha that @Joe Shearer deserves it though. What a cocky fellow. But nobody knows where that cockiness comes from - its not like he has any actual capabilities at anything,

And that narrative will be as useless as gobar consumption is for health. WHy would anyone bother what comes from current INdian govt.

What types of Pakistanis are? What is my type?

You are what my daughter calls an 'enthu bataani'. An enthusiast in everything he does. One of the likeable young Pakistanis who are clean and pure of tongue, and respect your elders, and whose patriotism doesn't depend on the ruin of others. I thoroughly approve of this type. Bless you always, and may you always prosper.

PS: This type - you - can be VERY irritating at times!!! But never more than irritating. Never disliked.

You are what my daughter calls an 'enthu bataani'. An enthusiast in everything he does. One of the likeable young Pakistanis who are clean and pure of tongue, and respect your elders, and whose patriotism doesn't depend on the ruin of others. I thoroughly approve of this type. Bless you always, and may you always prosper.

PS: This type - you - can be VERY irritating at times!!! But never more than irritating. Never disliked.
Thanks Sir
:smitten:

And this is a similar. They are good for entertainment. It is easy to keep them performing; just slip in the odd post and they will go on for hours.

Am i that entertaining to you ? I dont think so :) perhaps if you are a sadomasochist. But I am not going to leave just because you pretend not to be effected. Your all relevant posts - odd or even - will be engaged to my satisfaction. And it isnt odd post anyway you respond to me rather obsessively because i sting with facts and you need to cover up the bruise.

I am with you in your indignant laughter. The very idea! Terrorists to Kashmir indeed. Where would the terrorists come from, Mars? All the territory to the east of the Vale of Kashmir is a cold desert. All the territory to the west of the Vale of Kashmir is occupied by simple-minded agricultural and horticultural folks who panic at the sight of a gun, even air rifles.

The " Terrorists " are indigenous people fighting for their freedom, so they were there before the invaders came in to take their land .

People should stop spreading such canards, because the next rumour that Indians will spread is the wildly unlikely one that tribals from Afridi and Mohmand tribes have marched across to attack Srinagar. What next? How do people come up with these preposterous ideas? It shows complete lack of mental balance. Such people can even turn around and say nasty, really nasty things; such as that the country to their west is a thinly disguised military dictatorship.

You know your cuntrymen better than I do, honestly when the Tribes of Mohmand and Afridi decide to come in they wont be needing a rumor they will just roll in like 48 .
Such people can say anything like the country they are living in a country turned into a Hindu Fascist country where Army becomes more than God and anyone question Govt or army somehow becomes Traitors :P

Don't get sentimental or the wart-hogs will get after you. Back off and insult me a bit, and they will calm down.

Dear Sir,
I believe you're too senior and knowledgeable to waste your time arguing with such people..
Respect!

Guys - Humble Request. @Joe Shearer is one knowledgeable member. I enjoy his posts a lot (I assume - many others enjoy his posts too).....Request you to desist from abuse......we will only loose knowledgeable members.....

Guys - Humble Request. @Joe Shearer is one knowledgeable member. I enjoy his posts a lot (I assume - many others enjoy his posts too).....Request you to desist from abuse......we will only loose knowledgeable members.....

I am yet to see one, Can you point to his "knowledgeable" posts ? he has been very personal and vicious with me. I only responded and never abused him @Joe Shearer

Don't get sentimental or the wart-hogs will get after you. Back off and insult me a bit, and they will calm down.
That was totally uncalled for. The guy has some issues going on he needs to resolve. And respect for being the sensible one here.

Back
Top Bottom