What's new

Indian Army to Deploy Military Helicopters to Chinese Border for the First Time

So let me get this straight Indians can kill hundreds of soldier in Sikkim and yet Aksai Chin is still in China? Does it make sense to you?
You have a great sense of geography... and history...LOL
1962 was about Aksai Chin that is 1000s KM away from Sikkim... Sikkim 1967 was about Sikkim.. and Chinese army got their azz kicked...

1962 was about Aksai Chin that is 1000s KM away from Sikkim... Sikkim 1967 was about Sikkim.. and Chinese army got their azz kicked...
It shows competency, if you can kill that many soldiers, why can't you repeat the same thing in Aksai Chin? And it has never crossed your mind that this is an ego booster fabricated incident to boost Indian pride after losing both AP and AC?

Chinese know which are for decoration and which are not. Does cheerleading come naturally ?
After intruding over a 100 times into indian territory it looks like they enjoy all your decorations.:lol:
cheerleading is for skinny girls btw

That's what Arif alvi of Baloch regiment realized.:lol:
Nobody's realization about balochistan is as good as kulbushan yadavs :lol:

3rd rate people from a 3rd rate nation with a 3rd rate army can never win a war

Indians are looked down upon everywhere in the world.

Says, who a person who lives in a nation which is nothing more than a tiny spec ?? :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Any one of our state police will be more than enough to show your defense their place. Let alone IA. LOL :p:

Says, who a person who lives in a nation which is nothing more than a tiny spec ?? :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Any one of our state police will be more than enough to show your defense their place. Let alone IA. LOL :p:

I repeat:

3rd rate nation with a 3rd rate military populated by 3rd rate people can never win a war.

Glad i am not an Indian.

I repeat:

3rd rate nation with a 3rd rate military populated by 3rd rate people can never win a war.

Glad i am not an Indian.

Tell that to the bloody 3rd rate Nation to which you actually belong. :p:.
Got my point :super:.

Last edited:
Tell that to the bloody 3rd rate Nation to which you actually belong. :p:.
Got my point :super:.

i live in a 1st rate country with a 1st rate military populated by people with the highest IQ in the world.

Thank you.

Rank Country IQ
hk@2x.png
Hong Kong 108
sg@2x.png
Singapore 108
kr@2x.png
South Korea 106
jp@2x.png
Japan 105
cn@2x.png
China 105
tw@2x.png
Taiwan 104

in@2x.png
India 82

3rd rate people can never win a war

After intruding over a 100 times into indian territory it looks like they enjoy all your decorations.:lol:
cheerleading is for skinny girls btw

That gives you nothing more than some nuisance value. Effectively you haven't achieved anything more than harming your reputation internationally. Then keep on crying "Yeah Dunya Dhokhli Hey" in almost all your TV discussions. LOL :lol:

And intruders doesn't have any value more than Aedes Mosquito over humans. They can hurt a bit, but can't cause any permanent damage. :p:

aksai chin was nearly 4,000 km from Beijing and u guys got kicked at china's rear.

india essentially got buttf*cked

i live in a 1st rate country with a 1st rate military populated by people with the highest IQ in the world.

Thank you.

Rank Country IQ
hk@2x.png
Hong Kong 108
sg@2x.png
Singapore 108
kr@2x.png
South Korea 106
jp@2x.png
Japan 105
cn@2x.png
China 105
tw@2x.png
Taiwan 104

in@2x.png
India 82

3rd rate people can never win a war

With your logic the Americans will surely loose against you in case of an armed conflict, since they have low IQ than Singapore, let alone China or India in that case.LOL :p:

It's not the people of India but your mindset that is 3rd rate. :p:

With your logic the Americans will surely loose against you in case of an armed conflict, since they have low IQ than Singapore, let alone China or India in that case.LOL :p:

just retire the entire indian army and use gurkhas

= https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

i did say my country is full of high IQ folks,

I didnt say whether this high IQ would help us to win any war.

oh and btw, India do not have the capability to sail across the eastenr IOR and come into conflict with us anyway.
No reason to, since we are friends- jsut like we are friends with China too.

You're the 1 who got defensive and attacked my nationality when i voiced out my opinion- that India is indeed a 3rd rate nation with a 3rd rate military. haha.

Back
Top Bottom