What's new

Indian Army to Deploy Military Helicopters to Chinese Border for the First Time

Looks like china is the weaker kid, which could not even win a war against Vietnam!
This weaker kid slapped your *** all the way back to Taj Mahal and back in 1962, nigger. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Forget about India, first try wining a war against Vietnam.

when India fires a missiles into china, there would be no chinese trolls either.

Yes! first win a war against Vietnam.
image.jpeg

India doesn't have H bomb.

This weaker kid slapped your *** all the way back to Taj Mahal and back in 1962, nigger. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
That stupid Indian defence minister brag that India is not that India in year 1962. And I want to tell him, China is also make mammoth progress since year 1962. The gap is even larger than 1962. Let Indians show muscles first, and we will handle them when they fully exposed.

Would that make a difference?
Of cause, the mighty of H Bomb is far powerful than nuke.

That stupid Indian defence minister brag that India is not that India in year 1962. And I want to tell him, China is also make mammoth progress since year 1962. The gap is even larger than 1962. Let Indians show muscles first, and we will handle them when they fully exposed.

Very funny! nuke is a nuke both would cause enormous destruction!

Indians are try hard to earn its lesson after 1962.

Very funny! nuke is a nuke both would cause enormous destruction!
One H bomb can eradicate Dehli from this planet. Nuke is much less powerful.

If the war last over 3 months, India will colloase.

Indians are try hard to earn its lesson after 1962.

One H bomb can eradicate Dehli from this planet. Nuke is much less powerful.

If the war last beyond 3 months, India will colloase.

Two nukes would eradicate beijing!

If he had more brains, he wouldn't have made this ridiculous comment.
So while India developed China was twiddling its thumb and watched India grow? Seriously????

Two nukes would eradicate beijing!
Stop talking bro. You're embarrassing yourself.

The most powerful Nuke equals to 500 thousands TNT, the most powerful H-Bomb can reach to 50 millions TNT. Just image that.

We will help India to realize the fact again that it won't yield any positive result for them if they keep provoking along he border. This time China does not rush to tick out the confrontation, wait and see. Modi thinks he is really smart, actually he is not.

Although India had 1.4 billions population, 300 millions of them are Muslim and 300 millions of them are illiterate and live in dirt poor.

The most powerful Nuke equals to 500 thousands TNT, the most powerful H-Bomb can reach to 50 millions TNT. Just image that.
That's the tsar bomb. I think the Russians dismantled it if I am not wrong. Can you confirm?

China have very matured HSR network, we can swiftly mobilize out infantry to Tibet when the situation escalate, so we don't have to make foward-deployment.

Pity,we didn't rampup devolopment of our LCH.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom