What's new

Indian Army to Deploy Military Helicopters to Chinese Border for the First Time

Do you talk sense? It's obvious No. Since you are caught pants down you're shooting in all directions aimlessly. The Chinese premier gives every statement in mandarin I suppose since he doesn't speak English. There are enough Chinese experts and interpreters in India who would translate his statements and share it in media if he speaks on India. Now, since you shared Pappu's pic captioned why our PM didn't speak on the stand off, I asked you why is it important enough for him to speak on the issue when the Mr Eleven hasn't spoken on it. If you have anything relevant to say on this then please go ahead or don't embarrass yourself further.

Well, first of all it is irrelevant whether Chinese premier speaks or not, as for as one Indian member of parliament's (Rahul Gandhi) comments are concerned.

Why is it pertinent, that the Chinese premier copy Indian PM who is supposedly reticent & restrained on this ongoing dangerous imbroglio?

And now, since you have started using derogatory, disparaging & defamatory language out of frustration.

Ignored you are.

These kind of snide remarks are always apparent in the forums, when someone loses the arguments.
Been there, seen that, done that!

imageedit_13_4092289745.gif

Rahul Gandhi attacks PM Narendra Modi in his tweet condemning the terror attack in Anantnag

Source>>

you should try to move from your cushy cube in Singapore and move to the Himalayan border
Hahaha..and still I can't save a rock from few Indians..what the use of military which doubles the size of Singapore

Well, first of all it is irrelevant whether Chinese premier speaks or not, as for as one Indian member of parliament's (Rahul Gandhi) comments are concerned.

Why is it pertinent, that the Chinese premier copy Indian PM who is supposedly reticent & restrained on this ongoing dangerous imbroglio?

And now, since you have started using derogatory, disparaging & defamatory language out of frustration.

Ignored you are.

These kind of snide remarks are always apparent in the forums, when someone loses the arguments.
Been there, seen that, done that!

View attachment 410336
All blabbering and no substance. When you don't have answers start bull shitting. That's the easiest escape.

Back
Top Bottom