What's new

Indian Army Threatening Civilians in Kashmir for Protesting Against Using them as Human Shields

Is that why, you keep sending militants into J&K. Because you do not want war ?

We don't send any militants, these militants are all local residents of Jammu Kashmir. There is a limit to everyone's patience and i guess the local Kashmiris have reached their patience. They are living in an open prison where torture, murder and rape are being committed by the Security Forces against the Locals. They have no access to internet or tv, and no journalists can travel to the area. So its a natural conclusion for the locals to rebel. As a patriotic Indian, you should be asking yourself why are Kashmiri youths joining resistance in droves.

I for one am extremely disappointed with Pakistan's response. Pakistan should ensure that every Kashmiri who wants to fight is armed to the teeth. These poor guys are just armed with outdated weapons.

Indian logic is simple, everytime a militant crosses over from Pakistan and kill Indians. India will not only kill the militant and but also punish those who facilitated him in Pakistan.

Unfortunately the Indian Security Forces don't distinguish between civilians and military personal and target them both. Pakistan is constrained because it can only target Indian Security Forces. So Pakistan will have to get creative to punish the Indian Forces committing a Pogrom against the local Kashmiris.

After all, what else does Modi have going for him other than the fictitious bravado of his military ‘teaching Pakistan a lesson’?

That is true if we think about rationally. Modi has really failed to punish Pakistan in any shape or form. Every time it was attempted, they were smacked right in the face by Pakistan despite what our dear friend @padamchen is claiming.

I will say it again. I for one am disappointed with Pakistan's reaction. I agree, Pakistan hasn't done much tangibly after August 5th. I have said it before and i will say it again, there are ample youths in Kashmir who are willing to fight for independence against Indian brutalities. Pakistan needs to open the flood gates for weapons and money. Ensure every Kashmiri is armed to the teeth. This also could be a payback for Indians in supporting TTP with money and weapons.

Nice videos. Thought the internet is banned there, and PDF people were talking about it.
Now they're posting videos from Kashmir.

We don't send any militants, these militants are all local residents of Jammu Kashmir. There is a limit to everyone's patience and i guess the local Kashmiris have reached their patience. They are living in an open prison where torture, murder and rape are being committed by the Security Forces against the Locals. They have no access to internet or tv, and no journalists can travel to the area. So its a natural conclusion for the locals to rebel. As a patriotic Indian, you should be asking yourself why are Kashmiri youths joining resistance in droves.
Yeah local residents who now go to the border somehow, which army needs helos to get troops there because of heavy snow. What kinda stupid militants are that? They obviously came from Pakistan side. And besides, there are people shooting videos from supposed open prison. High quality photos and uploading them?

You even make sense? They have DTH, the stuff that you smuggle from India to watch our channels. You're replying to a thread that debunks your own claims.

I for one am extremely disappointed with Pakistan's response. Pakistan should ensure that every Kashmiri who wants to fight is armed to the teeth. These poor guys are just armed with outdated weapons.

Unfortunately the Indian Security Forces don't distinguish between civilians and military personal and target them both. Pakistan is constrained because it can only target Indian Security Forces. So Pakistan will have to get creative to punish the Indian Forces committing a Pogrom against the local Kashmiris.

This has to be a joke, forget about hundreds of Pakistani nationals, who have been killed or captured in Kashmir.
Forget about hundred of foreign militants, which you infiltrated in Kashmir after Afghan Jihad. Even the local Kashmiris, who resort to militancy, go for their training and weapons to Pakistan. There is undeniable proof of it.

You have been doing it for last 30 years and you will keep doing it.

It is just a Pakistani fad, that Pakistani army cares about Kashmiri lives. An army which can use Kashmiris as cannon fodder instead of fighting its own battles, does not have regard for Kashmiri lives. And the proof is in to pudding. Just today Pakistan killed 3 Kashmiri civilians.

This has to be a joke, forget about hundreds of Pakistani nationals, who have been killed or captured in Kashmir.
Forget about hundred of foreign militants, which you infiltrated in Kashmir after Afghan Jihad. Even the local Kashmiris, who resort to militancy, go for their training and weapons to Pakistan. There is undeniable proof of it.

Lol good :lol:

You're banned, but if you are reading this let me assure you that our Pakistani brothers are intelligent gents.

You need to learn how to read between the lines in forum posts and how the tone and tenor changes with time.

No one expected 370.

And most of us have not been here since 370.

I can assure you they all are very aware how delicately balanced the situation is militarily for them.

Expect zero misadventures and very calibrated cross border instigations. Fir the near future.

Modi does not have to wait for Pakistan to do anything

He can easily arrange an excuse if he felt confident. He may even chose to do so even he wasn't confident

Its called false flag.

Hitler arranged an attack on German outpost before invading Poland

I think pakistan shud b prepared for that

This picture is can mean many things but it shows big guns kashmir are arrived in Kashmir and Army no loneger hesitate to use them as punishment for pakistan cross border terrorism and also army operate with civilian close by who may not like India but don't want do die in pakistani shelling. It you try to harm Indian army, you will end up harming Kashmirs too. If Kashmiri starts dying in Pakistan shelling, they would start hating Pakistan more than India.
punishment? bitva this is what you call punishment! :lol:
Screenshot_20200412-175944_Gallery.jpg

auqaat may raho, zinda raho!

I am talking about NOW, not the past. I will admit, most of the heavy lifting in the 90's was done by Pakistan. Musharraf thought that relations would improve with India, and during his tenure support for Kashmir was completely curtailed in terms of weapons and money. Nobody at the time forecasted that someone like Modi, a religious racist and an extremist terrorist would be able to gain power in diverse secular country like India. Thus, Pakistan would have to change its calculus now. If you look at the recent militants that have been killed, they were all local kids.

You have been doing it for last 30 years and you will keep doing it.

You're right, Pakistan will have to support Kashmiris in the future. I say, let them suffer a bit of Indian freedom in the form of torture, rape and mutilations at the hand of the Indian Army. Once they suffer enough and have nothing to loose, thats when Pakistan i hope opens the gates for weapons and money.

It is just a Pakistani fad, that Pakistani army cares about Kashmiri lives. An army which can use Kashmiris as cannon fodder instead of fighting its own battles, does not have regard for Kashmiri lives. And the proof is in to pudding. Just today Pakistan killed 3 Kashmiri civilians.

Now you're just lying to yourself, and desperate just to make a point. If Pakistan wanted to target Kashmiri civilians, it would blast these Indian Army's positions that are being setup among civilians. Your own journalists have been saying that there is no one in JK that is saying 'Vande Matram'. Instead, we tend to see crowds in Kashmir with Pakistani flags.

There's a reason why Kashmiris, and Indian Muslims even on this forum are crying and yelling at the top of their lungs against RSS Extremism.

Yeah local residents who now go to the border somehow, which army needs helos to get troops there because of heavy snow. What kinda stupid militants are that? They obviously came from Pakistan side. And besides, there are people shooting videos from supposed open prison. High quality photos and uploading them?

You even make sense? They have DTH, the stuff that you smuggle from India to watch our channels. You're replying to a thread that debunks your own claims.

Came from Pakistani sides but were local Jammu Kashmiris, that's why their bodies were claimed by their relatives over there. The more Indian Army commits rape and torture, the more the local population will rebel. I mean, the Indian Army has mastered the art of fake encounter killing. Its common sense, when you abuse people, they will fight back when they have nothing to loose. Its not rocket science.

Modi does not have to wait for Pakistan to do anything

He can easily arrange an excuse if he felt confident. He may even chose to do so even he wasn't confident

Its called false flag.

Hitler arranged an attack on German outpost before invading Poland

I think pakistan shud b prepared for that

A prolonged heightened state of alert and deployment has its own strategic capital.

Came from Pakistani sides but were local Jammu Kashmiris, that's why their bodies were claimed by their relatives over there. The more Indian Army commits rape and torture, the more the local population will rebel. I mean, the Indian Army has mastered the art of fake encounter killing. Its common sense, when you abuse people, they will fight back when they have nothing to loose. Its not rocket science.
Yeah, fake encounter killing involving our soldiers. So, you're saying we killed our own Special Forces. That'd totally make sense. Oh! Rocket Science is relatively easy.

That is true if we think about rationally. Modi has really failed to punish Pakistan in any shape or form. Every time it was attempted, they were smacked right in the face by Pakistan despite what our dear friend @padamchen is claiming.

I will say it again. I for one am disappointed with Pakistan's reaction. I agree, Pakistan hasn't done much tangibly after August 5th. I have said it before and i will say it again, there are ample youths in Kashmir who are willing to fight for independence against Indian brutalities. Pakistan needs to open the flood gates for weapons and money. Ensure every Kashmiri is armed to the teeth. This also could be a payback for Indians in supporting TTP with money and weapons.

If I tell you the reality of Kashmiris and the militants who come across the border to spread fasad some of your more jingo mods will ban me.

You know I have batchmates who've spent large parts of their professional careers among those people ....

It was not pretty.

And our blood boils because they are our people.

If I tell you the reality of Kashmiris and the militants who come across the border to spread fasad some of your more jingo mods will ban me.

You know I have batchmates who've spent large parts of their professional careers among those people ....

It was not pretty.

And our blood boils because they are our people.

By all means please share. We are a 'Pro Research' Forum, so if you statements are backed by facts, logic and evidence, we would welcome it with open arms.

That's the difference between this forum and others, we actually oppose the opposing view. Unlike my observation with our Indian friends, that we don't believe in opposing views and we will only believe whatever our Government tells us.

So please, do share.

By all means please share. We are a 'Pro Research' Forum, so if you statements are backed by facts, logic and evidence, we would welcome it with open arms.

That's the difference between this forum and others, we actually oppose the opposing view. Unlike my observation with our Indian friends, that we don't believe in opposing views and we will only believe whatever our Government tells us.

So please, do share.

What evidence will I have from the valley?

Photos? Testimonials? Interviews on camera?

Or LOGIC

I encourage you to write what's on your mind

No leave it man.

Its really sad. And these are our people.

I don't know whether its only religion that makes them endure such ignominies.

And the perpetrators are not even your guys.

They are from neighboring countries.

I don't understand this dirty game.

punishment? bitva this is what you call punishment! :lol:
View attachment 623071

auqaat may raho, zinda raho!

Remind me, how many Pakistani soldiers were killed in days subsequent to that? I believe 2-3 on Afghan border firing, 2-3 by IED attacks, 2-3 by Baloch militants. You think only you can do proxy warfare? One of our generals has already gone on video saying terrorism will be responded by terrorism.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom