What's new

Indian Army Threatening Civilians in Kashmir for Protesting Against Using them as Human Shields

Lets say people of AJK love Pakistan and hate India, can you imagine, how severe things would have been for them to go out and denounce the country they love, because its ending up, getting them killed due to its terror activities.
Keep shifting narratives and changing the subject. You do that.

Osama baby, you are losing it, and butchering the grammar, your last post does not make sense.

Reply calmly.

P.S. Don't end up peeing yourself in all this excitement.

Whatever pajeet. Try to work on that low IQ. Who knows you might improve it a little even though chances are low

And stop hiding behind civilians

Deliberate targeting of innocent civilians by Pakistan army is condemnable, and only goes to show their frustration and desperation to the recent events.

God forbid, if this village had been struck by return fire from PAK forces. And we, not having received and seeing this great Kashmiris video showing these Indian apes dirty tactics. I guarantee indians be at UN everywhere and here claiming pak war crime. Indians are clearly a nasty race of people’s who should never be allowed in our country.

Isn't the subject, why civilians on either side of the border end up getting shelled ?
Haan Bhai...subject is whatever you want it to be. Answer is the same - shift your crap out of civilian areas. Fix bayonets and march across the border.

God forbid, if this village had been struck by return fire from PAK forces. And we, not having received and seeing this great Kashmiris video showing these Indian apes dirty tactics. I guarantee indians be at UN everywhere and here claiming pak war crime. Indians are clearly a nasty race of people’s who should never be allowed in our country.
Absolutely, the preparation and sending of the video footage is a heroic act and I hope they won't suffer at the hands of Indian forces for such courageous acts.

Stop dreaming about taking Kashmir, be content with what you have, you are not getting anything.
Why would you interpret ‘giving millions of occupied Kashmiris the right to a UN held plebiscite’ as equivalent to ‘Pakistan taking Kashmir’?

Obviously even the Sanghi insecurity and lies about ‘Kashmiris want to be a part of India’ get exposed at times like these.

We say the same, when you keep terror launch pads amongst your civilian population, you should expect civilian causalties.

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/res...d Kashmir-stage-anti-militant-protests-467794
Concocted Bollywood tamasha story lines about ‘launch pads and BAT’s’, without any ounce of credible supporting evidence, do not justify Indian State terrorism, atrocities and continued unprovoked military aggression against Pakistan & Pakistani civilians.

Tell the idiots in your military, government and media to come up with some new and more credible storylines that don’t get debunked by independent analysts, like your Balakot and prior ‘surgical strikes’ lies got exposed and left the Indian military & government looking like bald faced liars.

Why would you interpret ‘giving millions of occupied Kashmiris the right to a UN held plebiscite’ as equivalent to ‘Pakistan taking Kashmir’?

Obviously even the Sanghi insecurity and lies about ‘Kashmiris want to be a part of India’ get exposed at times like these.

Concocted Bollywood tamasha story lines about ‘launch pads and BAT’s’, without any ounce of credible supporting evidence, do not justify Indian State terrorism, atrocities and continued unprovoked military aggression against Pakistan & Pakistani civilians.

Tell the idiots in your military, government and media to come up with some new and more credible storylines that don’t get debunked by independent analysts, like your Balakot and prior ‘surgical strikes’ lies got exposed and left the Indian military & government looking like bald faced liars.

Isn't it obvious, your stand of "giving millions of occupied Kashmiris the right to a UN held plebiscite" is just facade.

You have tried to capture Kashmir by force, again and again and have failed each time and hence the facade of give them rights.

Infact Pakistan never wanted to give Kashmiris the right to self determination. An offer of Plebiscite made by Nehru and Mountbatten was rejected by Jinnah in October 1947 (during Jinnah - Mountbatten talks) and he proceeded to invade Kashmir.

Pakistanis don't care about rights of any, except the optics that benefit them, or you people would be protesting against Chinese to give its Muslims, a right to practice their religion.

EVZ_ka8WAAEO7i-

Look how India Bharti terrorists have forcefully dragged these civilians only to be killed in staged encounters.

No doubt India is world largest terrorist organization.

That's funny because the videos I saw didn't run to your script.

Btw, Khan vs srikkanth. It should be there in your history textbook under the "pending deletion because of inferiority complex-Inducing potential" section.

Lol. Firstly, sports is not taught in our history text books. I am glad you have that section in your history textbooks though. I am sure Sehwag and Sachin feature prominently in it.

Isn't it obvious, your stand of "giving millions of occupied Kashmiris the right to a UN held plebiscite" is just facade.

You have tried to capture Kashmir by force, again and again and have failed each time and hence the facade of give them rights.

Infact Pakistan never wanted to give Kashmiris the right to self determination. An offer of Plebiscite made by Nehru and Mountbatten was rejected by Jinnah in October 1947 (during Jinnah - Mountbatten talks) and he proceeded to invade Kashmir.

Pakistanis don't care about rights of any, except the optics that benefit them, or you people would be protesting against Chinese to give its Muslims, a right to practice their religion.
From what I understand during the Bhutto Swaran Singh talks before 1965 war, India did offer a sizeable chunk of the Valley to Pakistan. Instead of accepting it, Bhutto demanded Buddhist majority Ladakh as well.

What did Pakistan do after Aug 5?

Let me tell you Modi waiting for Pakistan to do something.

He declare emergency and that'll give him all powers and then he will take care of Pakistan. RSS teach it's boys to dream for this day.

I repeat Modi is waiting for pakistan to do something.

You think first Surgical strike and then Balakot, then removal of Art 30, what do u think will come next ??

As u may know a popular saying in India these day " Chronology shamjho " :cheers: @padamchen

You're banned, but if you are reading this let me assure you that our Pakistani brothers are intelligent gents.

You need to learn how to read between the lines in forum posts and how the tone and tenor changes with time.

No one expected 370.

And most of us have not been here since 370.

I can assure you they all are very aware how delicately balanced the situation is militarily for them.

Expect zero misadventures and very calibrated cross border instigations. Fir the near future.

You're banned, but if you are reading this let me assure you that our Pakistani brothers are intelligent gents.

You need to learn how to read between the lines in forum posts and how the tone and tenor changes with time.

No one expected 370.

And most of us have not been here since 370.

I can assure you they all are very aware how delicately balanced the situation is militarily for them.

Expect zero misadventures and very calibrated cross border instigations. Fir the near future.
Balbir, You’re banned, but if you’re reading this, don’t mistake fake bravado promoted by your countrymen to hype up the 56 inch chest thumping hate-monger’s flawed policies with Bollywood tamasha storylines as anything but.

Modi and the Indian military have been badly exposed as lying imbeciles every time they come up with some BS concoction of ‘teaching Pakistan a lesson’, but it requires serving and retired Indian military imbeciles (some who used to contribute regularly on this forum) to continue promoting stories that fly in the face of all international independent debunking of Indian military & government claims (as seen with Balakot and prior ‘surgical strikes) so that Modi and the Indian military can continue to save face with their domestic audience.

After all, what else does Modi have going for him other than the fictitious bravado of his military ‘teaching Pakistan a lesson’?

Indian forces are cowards and pathetic even at a time like this when humans are dying left and right they want to taste war .... give it a rest a$$holes !!!!!

Indian forces are cowards and pathetic even at a time like this when humans are dying left and right they want to taste war .... give it a rest a$$holes !!!!!

Is that why, you keep sending militants into J&K. Because you do not want war ?

Indian logic is simple, everytime a militant crosses over from Pakistan and kill Indians. India will not only kill the militant and but also punish those who facilitated him in Pakistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom