What's new

Indian Army Threatening Civilians in Kashmir for Protesting Against Using them as Human Shields

Is that why you train and send Mujahideen instead of coming in yourselves? Heck, even when you did come in yourselves - you kept claiming they are not soldiers of PA but Mujahideen during Kargil.
Kargil? Whoever they were, India learned the hard way sending waves of infantry up hills causes lots of body bags. This is probably why your soldiers don't come across the border presently and choose to push buttons.

Listen, we'll let you send the Sikh and gurkha first if your sanghees are scared.

Any third grade behavior can be expected from this scoundrel army of Pajeets.

If it was on the border, yes. They are evacuating citizens because of firing and because they are moving guns in there. Obviously the Kashmiris don't like being told to evacuate their village. I agree with the villagers. But in any area if there is firing, armies will evacuate citizens. I am sure it is happening on your side too.

That the Army is asking us to withdraw and they said there will be firing here.

Nice cover up but they are asking Indian army to remove their artillery guns from their village since in retaliation Pak army might hit them

They are protesting cowardice of Indian army and for using them as shields

But in any area if there is firing, armies will evacuate citizens. I am sure it is happening on your side too.
But the villagers went to the gunners to protest. The gunners didn't "pre-evacuate" the civis.

You're spinning a sequence of events that suits your narrative and contradicts the video testimony.

Old reports. Pajeets living in 71 can't live in present

In today's world Indian army is hiding in civilians while civilians are protesting against being used as shields. In return Indian army is threatening to kill them if they continue to protest

This is the situation we have on ground right now

It is as relevant today, as it was yesterday, it is documented evidence on how you hide your terrorist infrastructure amongst your civilians and that is why they end up getting killed..even now.

Kargil? Whoever they were, India learned the hard way sending waves of infantry up hills causes lots of body bags. This is probably why your soldiers don't come across the border presently and choose to push buttons.

Listen, we'll let you send the Sikh and gurkha first if your sanghees are scared.
Yawn. We are not the ones who sent our foreign minister to Pak. Pak sent their FM here in the midst of Kargil. We didn't run to the Americans for an exit. You did. I am glad you are scared of Sikhs and Gurkhas. You should be.

But the villagers went to the gunners to protest. The gunners didn't "pre-evacuate" the civis.

You're spinning a sequence of events that suits your narrative and contradicts the video testimony.
What nonsense. Of course they will go and tell them not to evacuate. Who likes to be told to leave their house? Just ask the Kashmiri Pandits.

It is as relevant today, as it was yesterday, it is documented evidence on how you hide your terrorist infrastructure amongst your civilians and that is why they end up getting killed..even now.

I agree it is relevant for pajeets since that is the lie that is being fed to them by their hindutva state

But on ground right now Indian army is hiding among civilians and using them as shield despite protest by civilians. They are even threatening to kill them if they don't stop their protest

This is the situation after drama of indian army failed like its other similar dramas in past few years

You did. I am glad you are scared of Sikhs and Gurkhas. You should be.
Should I post pictures of sikhs and Gurkhas we have killed along LoC n past few years when 56 inch modi was ruling you guys

Only sikh and Gurkha pictures.

No maratha, no madrasi, no jats, no dogras. They would be separate like cherry on the top

Should i? You won't like it believe me :)

Yawn. We are not the ones who sent our foreign minister to Pak. Pak sent their FM here in the midst of Kargil. We didn't run to the Americans for an exit. You did. I am glad you are scared of Sikhs and Gurkhas. You should be.

What nonsense. Of course they will go and tell them not to evacuate. Who likes to be told to leave their house? Just ask the Kashmiri Pandits.
At no point did I say I'm scared of Sikhs or gurkhas. I offered you the advantage of sending them first. Like when Khan asked srikanth to bat again, you sanghees deserve extra advantages.

I agree it is relevant for pajeets since that is the lie that is being fed to them by their hindutva state

But on ground right now Indian army is hiding among civilians and using them as shield despite protest by civilians. They are even threatening to kill them if they don't stop their protest

This is the situation after drama of indian army failed like its other similar dramas in past few years

People of AjK protesting against Pakistani army basing it terrorist activities out of their homes might seem irrelevant to Osamas, like you.

But it is very relevant for people of AjK, who know, why they end up getting killed.

Sequence of events is quite simple:

India moves artillery to a civilian areas. India fails to relocate locals for their safety. Locals attempt to ask them to move their artillery - request rejected. Pakistan tries to hit shielded targets and causes collateral injury to civilians.

It's beyond me what you're trying to spin when video footage is out there to support the above narrative.

Gujjar and Bakarwal Muslims socity are hard core nationalist. Pakistan Army deliberately targeted their residents in Kupwara with medium range artillery and mortars. The nearest army installation from the place is 8km away

People of AjK protesting against Pakistani army basing it terrorist activities out of their homes might seem irrelevant to Osamas, like you.

But it is very relevant for people of AjK, who know, why they end up getting killed.

We are just housing kashmiri mukti bahini and people of ajk completely support that. Anyways that is old stuff

Right now at present you are hiding among civilians after talking big like fools. Something we have seen in past few years after each and every drama

Gujjar and Bakarwal Muslims socity are hard core nationalist. Pakistan Army deliberately targeted their residents in Kupwara with medium range artillery and mortars. The nearest army installation from the place is 8km away

And you responded back to these "hard core nationalists" by threatening to kill them

What a reward Indian army is giving to them for being a nationalist. Happens when you are loyal to a shithole like India :lol:

We are just housing kashmiri mukti bahini and people of ajk completely support that. Anyways that is old stuff

Right now at present you are hiding among civilians after talking big like fools. Something we have seen in past few years after each and every drama

Well if your people support cross border terrorism, then they deserve to get shelled.

It were people of AJK who beat up your pilot meanwhile in India they couldn't even land their chopper due to stones being thrown at them.

Back
Top Bottom