What's new

Indian army presents another framed militant with tea to forget the past

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ajmal Kssab also confessed that who wouldn't forgive him? When you return and post another propaganda, make sure you share what Kassab said, at first. At-least be honest for this time. No?
Given you are bringing up Ajmal Kassab, are you insinuating that he was not Pakistani and 26/11 was an inside job?
@waz

To be frank, the audio is not clear..from what little i could make out , the guy has a tinge of punjabi accent.
Dude I have a punjabi accent, I grew up there, I know how they pronounce certain words, alphabets

He was pronouncing those words like a native urdu, Hindi speaker, words that normal every day punjabi messes up in pronunciation

Honestly they made audio quality trash on purpose

If you're getting a major confession out of someone (serious affair)
Atleast invest in a better microphone

Last edited:
Given you are bringing up Ajmal Kassab, are you insinuating that he was not Pakistani and 26/11 was an inside job?
@waz

Ask the Ajmal Kassab who he was beggign for forgiveness? or those indian officials being neutralized on one pretext or another when they had the investigation leading all about inside job by India.

he's my newest stalker who enjoys mocking me. he used to constantly follow/unfollow me to be a nuisance until I rediscovered the ignore function.

reminds me of another member from long ago but I can't quite place him as yet.
Nope not mocking genuinely asking your opinions on Kasab that's why you replied to @MilSpec right with a slogan from somewhere

Last edited:
sanghi maharaj, it was from his signature
I can't view slogans as I use only Mobile .
I don't know all the functions of the site yet
Also pls try to answer his questions your thoughts pls

Ask the Ajmal Kassab who he was beggign for forgiveness? or those indian officials being neutralized on one pretext or another when they had the investigation leading all about inside job by India.
Well if Pakistan wasn't involved, I guess your FIA is working for R&AW?
1633183045918.png

Also another Admin might shy away publically from your claim.
1633183360931.png

HE confessed he was from Okara, Pakistani Punjab.
For bagwan sake please find someone who speaks like pakistani punjabis/or correct urdu:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
Dont do everything on budget

Cheap publicity stunt. I say on kashmir abrogation day, hang kulbhushan and celebrate it on all tv channels. India will learn through hate. Under BJP, there is no chance of peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom