What's new

Indian army presents another framed militant with tea to forget the past

Status
Not open for further replies.
when no one if throwing shit at you, you throw yourself into shit
1633146232675.png

Soon you will see bollywood military will caught a pak man with ISI tattoo on his cheeks :lol:

I can confirm this guy is telling the truth, ISI recruit him and take him to the 5th floor of Sarena Hotel in Kabul, where ISI brainwashed him to become a Love Jihadi, but unfortunately his a$$ is ugly as Indians hence they are upset.

when no one if throwing shit at you, you throw yourself into shit
View attachment 781493

Wow !! I have never seen a bunch of fanatics like these Sanatani Hindus in India. Their fanatic behavior (rolling in cow $hit, like here) defies common sense.

Some of their plumber-butt asses are hanging wide open, no shame. What does it say in Hindi? Does anyone know?

The currency notes caught my eye... The 100 and 1000 notes being displayed have long been out of circulation....the ones being displayed are the longer version which were the old one.... Almost a decade old I believe....
View attachment 781494

They are showing the currency notes brought into India while they were escaping last time from Afghanistan. RAW has a huge stash of outdated currency bills and what they don't understand is that, not everyone is Indian while watching to such comedy circus.

The arms cache being shown seem brand new and just recently purchased, they haven't been used once, LOL. Indian BS seems to be getting worse and worse.

when they capture a dead alleged terrorist, they find pakistani ID card, ration card and other material.
Did this dude show any ID card??? lol 😂

What is pakistani accent? Punjabi, pashto , balochi or mohajirs urdu accent?

Those are regional accents and yes they differ between each other as well. The dude is clearly speaking with an Indian accent. Do you realise how different you guys sound to us?

Those are regional accents and yes they differ between each other as well. The dude is clearly speaking with an Indian accent. Do you realise how different you guys sound to us?
To be frank, the audio is not clear..from what little i could make out , the guy has a tinge of punjabi accent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom