What's new

Indian army presents another framed militant with tea to forget the past

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look? is he too dark to be Pakistani?
no, too dark to be used as an infiltrator into occupied kashmir.
only an idiot will send him in especially with expired Pakistan currency, ID, bank and medical cards . you should have paraded him with indian currency and documents, you cretins.

Last edited:
And the your's is lack of comprehensions I guess? Why strengthen the negative Pakistani stereotype...

before to comment on my Comprehension skill I would advise you to read Judgments related to Ajmal Kasab case in High Court and Supreme Court of India .....

You will find many contradictions in the narration of the SAME INCIDENT BY BOTH COURTS SO PLZ RATHER TO WORRY ABOUT ME PLZ WORRY ABOUT ELITE OF YOUR COUNTRY ....

And it is a sincere post but I know you will respond with another Indian BS argument.

before to comment on my Comprehension skill I would advise you to read Judgments related to Ajmal Kasab case in High Court and Supreme Court of India .....

You will find many contradictions in the narration of the SAME INCIDENT BY BOTH COURTS SO PLZ RATHER TO WORRY ABOUT ME PLZ WORRY ABOUT ELITE OF YOUR COUNTRY ....

And it is a sincere post but I know you will respond with another Indian BS argument.
My post was specific to the Sr. Moderator here, so the insinuation of whataboutery holds exactly the same significance as your intellect on display here. Now as far as Judgement, the Mumbai High court Sentence Ajmal Kasab to death, and Supreme court upheld the same conviction, so there really is no contradiction in the judgement.

But the insinuation of 26/11 being false flag is busted by your own FIA...

no, too dark to be used as an infiltrator into occupied kashmir.
only an idiot will send him in especially with expired Pakistan currency, ID, bank and medical cards . you should have paraded him with indian currency, you cretins.
plz also add:

only an idiot will send a militant into Indian Illegally Occupied Kashmir for insurgency who as per Indian claim was trained only for 21 days and then 30 days refresher course.

BTW this is the first time I am reading that a refresher course is longer than the main training course.

and these idiocies
URI-1.jpg

so the insinuation of whataboutery holds exactly the same significance as your intellect on display here.
As expected and mention earlier

personal attacks and provocation is the last refuge for your kind ..... and you know I am enjoying your frustration ....
so there really is no contradiction in the judgement.
If you are so sure than why don't you post the narration of the incident from the Judgments of both the court in any relevant thread .... would you do this .... ???

I am sure YOU WILL NOT DO THIS ....

Again I am only saying the Narration of the incident from both judgments ....

personal attacks and provocation is the last refuge for your kind ..... and you know I am enjoying your frustration ....

Practice what you preach...

If you are so sure than why don't you post the narration of the incident from the Judgments of both the court in any relevant thread .... would you do this .... ???

given both benches arrived at the same verdict, and all the while still you continue to ignore the findings of your own FIA? Wonder why? Feel free to post whatever you want.

Showed my father this video he said doesn't sound Pakistani at all or from any region in Pakistan.
2nd our village butchers son looks better than him, they caught this poor Indian child and made him a lamb to butcher.

Cheap publicity stunt. I say on kashmir abrogation day, hang kulbhushan and celebrate it on all tv channels. India will learn through hate. Under BJP, there is no chance of peace.
Let it be cheap...

Now Pakistan has two options.. either disown that guy or go to International court..

Kulbhushan: Hanging him is most welcome.. he signed his death warrant when he joined Indian Navy.. he will be proud of his death as it will benefit his Mother Land.. he will screw his enemy even in his death.....

One more thing for India, Pakistanis are not targeted audiences.. Our stories are for International forum.. As long as International community sways their head to our stories we meet out performance goals for current year.. Performance bonus for India will be in form of Sanctions on Pakistan or normal danda i.e FATF..

while still you continue to ignore the findings of your own FIA? Wonder why?
investigation by investigating agency is never considered equivalent to Judgment anywhere in the world except I think in India ....
given both benches arrived at the same verdict
question is how ..... ???

when the narration of the same incident does not match .... than on what basis benches were examining the evidence.

Well if Pakistan wasn't involved, I guess your FIA is working for R&AW?
View attachment 781585

Also another Admin might shy away publically from your claim.
View attachment 781589

Do you ever try to read the post of other person before inventing stories? Don't try to take some cheap shots by involving Admin so that you can get some attention. Now you have the time to re-read the posts and use your head instead of being troll. Ajmal Kassab or Ajmal Khan? Multan or some where else? By the same logic; how many Kumars do live in India that if Pakistan names one to be caught?

Your investigation found Two Patels in India. One was Hussain Mubarak Patel and the other one was Kalbhushan as per voter list that we have on the Forum. Conclusively, it was proved that he was Kalbhushan & an Indian Serving Commander. So, India should stop framing poor Kashmiris every other day like that.

Read the thread in your spare time. It shares information along with source..

Regards,

Last edited:
Let it be cheap...

Now Pakistan has two options.. either disown that guy or go to International court..

Kulbhushan: Hanging him is most welcome.. he signed his death warrant when he joined Indian Navy.. he will be proud of his death as it will benefit his Mother Land.. he will screw his enemy even in his death.....

One more thing for India, Pakistanis are not targeted audiences.. Our stories are for International forum.. As long as International community sways their head to our stories we meet out performance goals for current year.. Performance bonus for India will be in form of Sanctions on Pakistan or normal danda i.e FATF..
International court for what? Do you think that your EX naval officer is a brave man? this rat entered Pakistan on fake Iranian passport. This is coward and Pathetic. He can't screw us. His software has been updated. Have you not seen her mother crying? are you the same people who were using his family to get impunity? You will get nothing. He will be hanged or probably die in jail.

Your danda? Pakistan will never accept your danda or dictatorship. Last time, it was kargil. our danda! Our offensive! You should pray to God for your countrymmen because it's all about Time. Pakistan knows how to treat Indian bug. We have attacked you before, we will destroy you again.

Many here in pakistan is praying for new army chief. We will teach you lesson again. Looks like you forget everything. You used to be scared. We will eat you alive.

What a load of bullcrap he don't sound Pun-fooking-jabi at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom