What's new

Indian army presents another framed militant with tea to forget the past

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys all this dramabaaji is for one succinct reason, to put up a smokescreen and distract attention from piss-poor Indian economic situation, solely caused by these BJP economic amateurs. "Idhar dekho, idhar dekho, Pakistani agent paqr lia", while Indian economy goes to $hit. I mean who's gonna tell the andh-bhakts, they are repeating the same zombie mantra as always "Ram-Rajya mahaan hai!"...

I mean Hasina lies too somewhat, but when she is managing Bangladesh economy better than these BJP idiots are managing Indian economy - that's saying a lot about how f*cked up their economy is under BJP is right now. Their GDP per capita is already lower than ours in Bangladesh (real dollar terms, not PPP), and it will keep getting worse at least for the next two years.

Thanks to Modi - he is the best friend Pakistan and Bangladesh ever had. :lol:

There is an Indian commentator Mr. Vohra, he was saying in another recent video (not the one below) that in 2023 Bangladesh GDP per capita was going to be in the $2700 range and India's in $2450 range, can't find that video anymore. Unless I understood wrong, this is also the prediction by many economic institutions as well.

Why do Indians lie so shamelessly and stupidly.

Certainly they do it for local posturing and for local consumption. Shrewd Baniya Brahmins knew how to fool the poor Indian Dalits, poor lower castes who are close to a billion.

The routinely do it, rinse and repeat, part of the political strategy.

This is how Brahmin RSS control poor Indians, create fear factor, Hindu khatre mein haeen and rule.

Just to keep the record straight He was captured in an Operation which started 18th of Sep, 2021. (this Date is important must be keep in mind)

- But he was captured at September 25, 2021 (Link) or September 26, 2021 (Link)

so during 1 week what some important events were ... ??? just recall

- Modi had to visit US to attend UN general Assembly meeting

- Modi had to meet US vice President Kamala Harris

- Modi had to meet US President Biden

So during that week Modi had interesting schedule ....

Now another hole in this story

- The name of individual is Ali Babar Patra, the funny thing is there is NO PATRA cast or family in Punjab but as per Indian Claim the guy is resident from Okara in Pakistani Punjab (Link)

Now the fun part "Patra is a Cast found in Indian state of Odisha", this might the reason we find the accent of this accused so strange to our ears.

In the last If you people remember this pic (Link)

View attachment 781446

As per the past version of the same incident Indian Army killed 3 so called terrorist and recovered so many ammunition as shown above, but in current version 4 out of six so called infiltrators returned back to Pakistan from the LOC only 2 crossed it among those 2 one was killed and one was captured by Indian Army named Ali Babar Patra

So even after pointing all these self contradicting claims in a single incident I am sure Indians will believe it legit.
The Rs100 notes on that display table haven’t been in use in Pakistan from the past 13 years. The Krinkovs sitting on the table are all Russian made which are not common in Pakistan.

Reactions: HRK
never-mind all this for know. can you instead remind me about that Christian Arab who wrote a book on kasab and was interviewed by some Russian? I cannot remember his name, knew it last week, I thought I'll torture milspec and surriya with it. so I sought permission from mods which was given today and I can't remember a thing after all this time.
Don't know Ellias Davidsson ? @doorstar

Last edited:
Indians are so desperate to try and do Pakistan over they even resorted to fake events like this.

Mustve already forgotten Kalbushan

So long they are able to keep us in Grey list with all these (drama as we call it)...they win.
On similar ground....How well could we exploit catching of Kulbhushan?......Failure at our end.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom