What's new

Indian army presents another framed militant with tea to forget the past

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are so wrong on this. Hussain Mubarak Patel wasn't a Pakistani businessman. Also, Pakistanis don't show the losses in road accidents or suicides. India don't actually need to claim anyone of theirs as most of their monkeys prefer to get honey trapped, caught, surrender or just take their lives.

Pakistan don't frame innocent guys. Ask Kalbhushan and if you can't, Abhinandan is with you already.

Ajmal Kssab also confessed that who wouldn't forgive him? When you return and post another propaganda, make sure you share what Kassab said, at first. At-least be honest for this time. No?
You really wonder what makes these people tick, sitting behind a screen surely saves these characters from major humiliation and embarrassment so they post with nothing but a wry smile on their face,
Being victims of their own fake factories, they might as well be oblivious to the fate of their previous Agni Pankh Patils who had a fancy for some Pakistani tea.....take this poor soul for example, alive and kicking when he was released by us, no one was present from Indian Embassy as they were too embarrassed to receive him in front of International media thus he was handed over to the Red Cross.....not sure though if he was also gifted a suit.

1633127860425.png

Eh...what was he doing with the Pakistani currency notes? Planning to buy something from those in India? How stupid do they think we are, I mean, yea, Indians are stupid I understand, but do they really believe everyone is on the same level?

He doesn't speak with a Pakistani accent.
He also looks like sanghi pulled out of Modi's a$$
What is pakistani accent? Punjabi, pashto , balochi or mohajirs urdu accent?

Okkara accent
How does that accent sound?
Ever heard that accent?
Even Punjab has different, accents

Indian Punjab speak differently than places in Pakistani

Border area people speak differently, potohar has a different accent, flat lands has a slightly different accent, semi-desert areas have vastly different accents

Not easy to fake this, especially if you know these accents

But it seems they weren't even trying to sound convincing...

Last edited:
Jaangli accent. Just search Aftab Iqbal on YouTube, he's is from Okara. You can hear him talking in jaangli accent.
The guy named Naagi is speaking in jaangli accent.

It appears to me that the sound system was purposefully rigged in this charade, so his accent could not be conclusively be discredited. I am having difficulty listening to him and discerning what he is saying, and it appears to be a false flag.

Last edited:

And this guys has none of those accents. He should have atleast a Punjabi accent, which he doesn't
I reckon most Indians know it too that this is fake but they have no choice but to go with the flow or get labeled as traitors and then lynched.

Reactions: HRK
I mean india caught a “bird” that was apparently a spy from Pakistan, so nothing surprises me nowadays from indians.

Hahaha its like they pulled some random kid off the slums and paid him 500k Rupees to do a terrible acting job pretending to be a Pakistani. This is some great comedy, gotta give them that

Poor boy caught in politics of india and pakistan . May be another Om prakash mishra .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom