What's new

Indian Army & Pakistan Army exchanged sweets on the auspicious occasion of Eid-Al-Adha at the Line of Control

Status
Not open for further replies.
If i remember correctly pechli dafa be yahi pic lagi thi....
This is real or propaganda?
Real, that’s why I asked that are these boxes empty and are reused everytime? It is not same because last time our soldiers were only having Modified AKs like this one.
1626867871122.jpeg

in the sweets sharing pic they are also having SiG-716 along with modified AKs.
1626867931461.jpeg

so the pic you’re talking about is new, also your soldiers were having bluish masks, while this time it’s all white.
1626868047154.jpeg

Real, that’s why I asked that are these boxes empty and are reused everytime? It is not same because last time our soldiers were only having Modified AKs like this one.
View attachment 764021

in the sweets sharing pic they are also having SiG-716 along with modified AKs.
View attachment 764022

so the pic you’re talking about is new, also your soldiers were having bluish masks, while this time it’s all white.
View attachment 764023
Sometimes I feel these meets might also be a bragging ceremony to showcase latest gears, both sides usually totally geared up.

While it is pretty common at other border outposts I think it's the first time it is happening at LOC, can anyone confirm.

Nope it is usually pretty routine, but was stopped for the last couple of years because of the skirmishes on the LOC and WB.

Aman Ki Asha Pro Max 512GB Unlimited Edition!!!
you want one sided Aman ka tamasha and this is not acceptable to Pakistan
I don’t want to discuss all this here, I didn’t post any nonsense thing but I had to respond when too much BS was being posted like cowmeat should have been gifted and cow discharge. I wanted a civilisational convo not flame war.
So what he says wrong isn't sweets are being made by cow milk/goat milk???

you want one sided Aman ka tamasha and this is not acceptable to Pakistan

So what he says wrong isn't sweets are being made by cow milk/goat milk???
Discharge means urine not milk, I didn’t post any provocative message yet posters were posting things like cow meat should have been gifted or camel discharge sweets. So I responded, now leave this.

Discharge means urine not milk, I didn’t post any provocative message yet posters were posting things like cow meat should have been gifted or camel discharge sweets. So I responded, now leave this.
lol All discharge doesn't meant the guy talking about urine, you assume by yourself, Milk is also considered as a discharge from the cow

lol All discharge doesn't meant the guy talking about urine, you assume by yourself, Milk is also considered as a discharge from the cow
You are the quintessential person who argues for no reason pretending to be stupid, stop quoting my posts and junking my notification bar with your idiotic nuisance.

You are the quintessential person who argues for no reason pretending to be stupid, stop quoting my posts and junking my notification bar with your idiotic nuisance.
Lol and you're the genius here lol you know all things lol, your most posts are egoistic and nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom