What's new

Indian Army & Pakistan Army exchanged sweets on the auspicious occasion of Eid-Al-Adha at the Line of Control

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can one bring himself to receive those gift, when Kashmir has been unilaterally absorbed into India, is beyond my comprehension. What message are they trying to give the world? All is well? Or that Pakistan and India are going to solve their problems bilaterally?

Both of them would have buried the sweets near the border in some ditch. What's the point? These senseless actions have consequences in the digital age. India will be reporting on their news channel:

"Indian Army presenting sweets to Pak army even though they keep supporting Kashmiri terrorists"
Does Pakistan have anything it can say while presenting sweets to Indian Army? Yes:

"Pak Army presents sweets to Indian soldiers after their battalion executes 3 Kashmiri freedom fighters"
See, it doesn't make sense. Pakistan only hurts the Kashmiri sentiments, and their cause, when such niceties are exchanged. There is no room for such gestures between the two countries anymore. Period. Unless, however, they are willing to talk about Kashmir as the primary agenda.

How can one bring himself to receive those gift, when Kashmir has been unilaterally absorbed into India, is beyond my comprehension. What message are they trying to give the world? All is well? Or that Pakistan and India are going to solve their problems bilaterally?

Both of them would have buried the sweets near the border in some ditch. What's the point? These senseless actions have consequences in the digital age. India will be reporting on their news channel:

"Indian Army presenting sweets to Pak army even though they keep supporting Kashmiri terrorists"
Does Pakistan have anything it can say while presenting sweets to Indian Army? Yes:

"Pak Army presents sweets to Indian soldiers after their battalion executes 3 Kashmiri freedom fighters"
See, it doesn't make sense. Pakistan only hurts the Kashmiri sentiments, and their cause, when such niceties are exchanged. There is no room for such gestures between the two countries anymore. Period. Unless, however, they are willing to talk about Kashmir as the primary agenda.

Fixed your second headline in quotes:

"Pak Army presents sweets to Indian soldiers after their battalion executes 3 innocent Kashmiri civilians"

This gesture just does not add up ... after what we have witnessed in Kashmir (still continues...)

1626908685628.png

Most likely in the bin

Bzzzzt.

I hardly think so. They are secretly consumed.

No desi person can deny the lure of sweets and mithai...

Next time you see a Bangladesh person, thank them for Inventing some of these sweets like Rasgulla and Gulab Jamun...

1525724436-185022239-2238430916881099812413224171726898681685688o.jpg

Premium Sweets in Toronto is a favorite anytime I'm in that city...

Knowing the BJP they most likely pitch Muslim soldiers on the border as Hindus can't fight. So exchange of sweets would be acceptable. Let the Indian army taste the sweetness now so they can taste PA army bitterness later.

Bzzzzt.

I hardly think so. They are secretly consumed.

No desi person can deny the lure of sweets and mithai...

Next time you see a Bangladesh person, thank them for Inventing some of these sweets like Rasgulla and Gulab Jamun...

1525724436-185022239-2238430916881099812413224171726898681685688o.jpg

Premium Sweets in Toronto is a favorite anytime I'm in that city...

not if it is made from gau tatty and mixed with ganga river water. anyway if it was me i would return the favour with a box of grenades booby trapped.

Pakistan needs to stop wasting time with Indian terrorists who kill Kashmiris daily.

Its Eid ul Adha, Send them some Siri Paye, Chaapen, Beef Stu... wtf wrong with PA ?

how bout give them a box when its opened gau head inside.

Knowing the BJP they most likely pitch Muslim soldiers on the border as Hindus can't fight. So exchange of sweets would be acceptable. Let the Indian army taste the sweetness now so they can taste PA army bitterness later.
"Hindus can't fight" - Pakistan armed forces before every defeat since 1947 :lol:

They really cant

I mean... Our wars together prove that. You tried 4 times and failed 4 times to gain a victory.

Tsk tsk

I will agree with this and would have even if I was a Hindu.

Even Bangladeshi Muslim folks are far more aggressive than local Hindu folks.

Fighting is simply not in the Hindu blood...

I will agree with this and would have even if I was a Hindu.

Even Bangladeshi Muslim folks are far more aggressive than local Hindu folks.

Fighting is simply not in the Hindu blood...
They abuse the sikh and the Muslim, but send them into battle to fight their wars. Amazing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom