What's new

Indian army launches attacks on so called terrorist camps inside Azad Kashmir,

Indian Armed Forces are having Guidance System in Arjun Tanks which is way before 27 Feb 2019 and before that Indian Armed Forces have inducted Self loading Arterilly Guns Dhanush and on that even K-9 Vajra which are Howitzer Guns.

Deal between United States of America and Union of India is about M-777 Light weight Arterilly Guns and the Ammunition and this deal is even with Kingdom of Japan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Oman, Arab Republic of Egypt and according to some classified reports even Ukrainian Armed Forces is looking for similar deal. I am here talking about Allied Nations Military Preparations.

Guided Rounds of Ammunition of Heavy Calibre Machine Gun.

Hindu Shahi's are always at war with Mooghul's(Mongols) and Tunani's Since Centuries similar like the Arab Shahi's and Seljuk Turk Shahi's.

Do you mean RSS- Ros Space Station Here ? Mir and Kotmir are old talks.

View attachment 585391
May be in India you call 155mm as medium artillery but in Pakistan 155mm is called medium artillery

they also tried it on 27 feb but faced defeat and humiliation,same will happen again and tactical nukes are waiting for them here

Ok that's fine India but we will take an abhinandan or two this time as well your choice.

Knowing india - one day we'll wake up to news that India invaded Pakistan, killed a million "terrorists", and then left within a day without anyone in Pakistan even knowing we got invaded or any evidence being provided :sarcastic:

GanguDaesh desparately need war to divert attention from IoJK and deport PakKashmiris from IoJK.

Also Gangunomics are being exposed daily... with its economy itching towards implosion. So, we cann't make the mistake of being complacent!

They will attack. By attacking civlians in AJK they want massive exodus of PakKashmiris from the area... to move in.

The target remains GB i.e. CPEC.

Let us remain alive to what is coming!

@Shane @waz @PakSword @Champion_Usmani @The Eagle @Dubious
Sir, in my opinion, India is not going to attack us.

Sir, in my opinion, India is not going to attack us.
I disagree, they are definitely going to attack...it's in their RSS ideology of akhand bharat. They will feel that now is the right time due to our economy and Taliban busy with the US in negotiations.

Unfortunately the website is apparently protected and I can't copy and paste the article. Basically, he is preparing the Indian public for their next offence, which is initiating war with Pakistan due to the same old lie of terrorist camps in Azad Kashmir.

https://yespunjab.com/india-will-cross-loc-if-pakistan-doesnt-mend-its-ways-jk-guv-satyapal-malik/

Indian Army is actually a political tool to launch falsified attacks on voters in India to support Modi. The only truth if one can make out of it and the rest is all fuss for nothing.

We should never underestimate the enemy, all their politicians and military persons have been saying it for months now that they plan to attack Azad Kashmir next after annexing IOK

Doesn't matter what they want. Point is they CAN'T. If they could, they would have done so by now. indians don't have the power, capability or means to fight or even attempt to take on Pakistan.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom