What's new

Indian army launches attacks on so called terrorist camps inside Azad Kashmir,

India has invested billions in this war and the war has public support behind it. It is illogical to suggest that the fascist war machine would stop its genocidal plans in Jammu alone.

I disagree, they are definitely going to attack...it's in their RSS ideology of akhand bharat. They will feel that now is the right time due to our economy and Taliban busy with the US in negotiations.
Lets see. I have my own reasons.

Following reasons a country attacks another:

1 - The other country is extremely weak militarily (not just economically) and the attacking country knows that it will not get more than 25% of the damage what the other country will encounter.

Pakistan is not militarily weak enough, and as soon as India initiates a war, it will have to bare too much damage. All the progress that it has achieved in the past 10-20 years will be gone. Major industrial zones, stock markets, dams, power generation sites, oil refineries etc could be hit. India is no US, and Pakistan is no Iraq. India is not sitting thousands of kilometers away that there's no risk of retaliatory attacks from our side. India might lose a lot of FDI which is the backbone of its economy.

2 - It is under extreme financial pressure and wants to shift the focus of its population from economy to something else.

There is no such pressure as such.. There are indicators that the economy is going down, but not to the extent that it has tried all other options to revive it and the only option left is to attack another country.

3 - It is being threatened and wants to conduct preemptive strikes.

We have turned into pacifist people and we don't want to fight, unless a war is not imposed on us.

4 - Its trade routes are blocked and it is being strangled.

We are not blocking any trade routes.

5 - It is sure that it can keep the land captured under control and UN will keep quiet on the aggression.

LoC is guaranteed by UN resolutions. It will be impossible for India to keep any part under control when the matter goes to UNSC, and on top of that there's a threat of retaliatory nuclear strikes.

6 - There's a political crisis and the ruling party wants to divert the attention of the public and unite them under one flag.

New government has taken charge, and there's no political crisis as such. In fact, BJP has come with more power this time.

A war with Pakistan might force UNSC to take up the matter specially when one member (China) is fully on board. China has investments in Pakistan and CPEC is a flagship project. Any aggression from Indian side will push China to open uninterrupted weapon supply lines (which were unfortunately not available to us in 1965 and 71) and we know what their military manufacturing complexes are capable of.

India will most likely try to avoid bringing Kashmir on UNSC's agenda. After so many decades, it's able to put Kashmir issue under the carpet and we think it will take it out and put it on the table in front of everyone?

India has successfully crossed the stage of initial international condemnation on its annexation of Kashmir. Now we hardly see any article on Kashmir. Even our PM doesn't tweet like he was doing in the first few days.

To be honest, we are heavily relying on Kashmiris to stand up and fight like Taliban. Once Kashmiris start retaliation on soft targets.. for example, if they are able to target government offices, industries, hotels, airports etc.. and because of those attacks, economy and investments get a severe hit, we should definitely expect an attack, but not in the current circumstances.

I hope that I am wrong and India attacks us so that we stop our peace mantra and become real Muslims.. Muslims are those who instill fear in the hearts of enemies as Allah says:

upload_2019-10-21_18-2-36.png

Last edited:

1 - The other country is extremely weak militarily (not just economically) and the attacking country knows that it will not get more than 25% of the damage what the other country will encounter.

Pakistan is not militarily weak enough and as soon as India initiates a war, it will have to bear too much damage. All the progress that it has achieved in the past 10-20 years will be gone. Major industrial zones, stock markets, dams, power generation sites, oil refineries etc could be hit. India is no US, and Pakistan is no Iraq. India is not sitting thousands of kilometers away that there's no risk of retaliatory attacks from our side. India might lose a lot of FDI which is the backbone of its economy.

2 - It is under extreme financial pressure and wants to shift the focus of its population from economy to something else.

There is no such pressure as such.. There are indicators that the economy is going down, but not to the extent that it has tried all other options to revive it.

We have turned into pacifist people and we don't want to fight, unless a war is not imposed on us.

5 - It is sure that it can keep the land captured under control and UN will keep quiet on the aggression.

LoC is guaranteed by UN resolutions. It will be impossible for India to keep any part under control when the matter will go to UNSC and there's a threat of retaliatory nuclear strikes.

6 - There's a political crisis and the ruling party wants to divert the attention of the public and unite them under one flag.

New government has taken charge, and there's no political crisis as such. In fact, BJP has come with more power this time.

A war with Pakistan might force UNSC to take up the matter specially when one member (China) is fully on board. China has investments in Pakistan and CPEC is a flagship project. Any aggression from Indian side will enable China to open an uninterrupted weapon supply lines (which were unfortunately not available to us in 1965 and 71) and we know what their military manufacturing complexes are capable of.

India will most likely try to avoid bringing Kashmir on UNSC's agenda. After so many decades, it's able to put the issue under the carpet and we think it will take it out and put it on the table in front of everyone?

India has successfully crossed the stage of initial international condemnation on its annexation of Kashmir. Now we hardly see any article on Kashmir. Even our PM doesn't tweet like he was doing in the first few days.

To be honest, we are heavily relying on Kashmiris to stand up and fight like Taliban. That's the only possible reason of an Indian attack, once Kashmiris start retaliation on soft targets.. For example, if they start to target government offices, industries, hotels, airports etc.. and because of those attacks, economy and investments get a severe hit, we should definitely expect an attack, but not in the current circumstances.

I hope that I am wrong and India attacks us so that we could stop our peace mantra and become real Muslims.. Muslims are those who instill fear in the hearts of enemies as Allah says:

View attachment 585448

Brilliant and very realistic analysis of the current situation

Fully agreed with the bold part. Amen to that

We are followers of Ali (rz) and Khalid(rz) and as far as I know they didn't tweet or expect others to fight for them when war was imposed on them

Pakistan is not militarily weak enough and as soon as India initiates a war, it will have to bear too much damage. All the progress that it has achieved in the past 10-20 years will be gone. Major industrial zones, stock markets, dams, power generation sites, oil refineries etc could be hit. India is no US, and Pakistan is no Iraq. India is not sitting thousands of kilometers away that there's no risk of retaliatory attacks from our side. India might lose a lot of FDI which is the backbone of its economy.

There is no such pressure as such.. There are indicators that the economy is going down, but not to the extent that it has tried all other options to revive it.

LoC is guaranteed by UN resolutions. It will be impossible for India to keep any part under control when the matter will go to UNSC and there's a threat of retaliatory nuclear strikes.

A war with Pakistan might force UNSC to take up the matter specially when one member (China) is fully on board. China has investments in Pakistan and CPEC is a flagship project. Any aggression from Indian side will enable China to open an uninterrupted weapon supply lines (which were unfortunately not available to us in 1965 and 71) and we know what their military manufacturing complexes are capable of.

India will most likely try to avoid bringing Kashmir on UNSC's agenda. After so many decades, it's able to put the issue under the carpet and we think it will take it out and put it on the table in front of everyone?

To be honest, we are heavily relying on Kashmiris to stand up and fight like Taliban. That's the only possible reason of an Indian attack, once Kashmiris start retaliation on soft targets.. For example, if they start to target government offices, industries, hotels, airports etc.. and because of those attacks, economy and investments get a severe hit, we should definitely expect an attack, but not in the current circumstances.

I hope that I am wrong and India attacks us so that we could stop our peace mantra and become real Muslims.. Muslims are those who instill fear in the hearts of enemies as Allah says:

View attachment 585448

I agree with what you say but I believe a false flag is coming in the next few weeks, they are waiting for winter to fall and it will begin In Sha Allah. They need to cover their causalities in IOK and divert attention. All of the points that you have mentioned above are sensible and correct for rational minds but don't matter when you have extreme hatred and ideologies. PM Modi is the same guy who last week threatened to stop our water, he's not playing around for votes as some of us are assuming.

I agree with what you say but I believe a false flag is coming in the next few weeks, they are waiting for winter to fall and it will begin In Sha Allah. They need to cover their causalities in IOK and divert attention. All of the points that you have mentioned above are sensible and correct for rational minds but don't matter when you have extreme hatred and ideologies. PM Modi is the same guy who last week threatened to stop our water, he's not playing around for votes as some of us are assuming.
Lets see. Must be a foolish government across the border to open a front when there's absolutely no need.

May be in India you call 155mm as medium artillery but in Pakistan 155mm is called medium artillery

Artilleries are always called by the Barrels Size in Indian Armed Forces.

How Pakistan Armed Forces called the Pakistan Artillery Guns ? Pakistan Artillery Guns are from Chinese Military, Rus Federation Military, Austrian Military, United Kingdom Military, Belarus Military, Myanmar Military, Vietnam Military and there are even reports that Ukrainian Military Artillery Guns have made thier way into Pakistan Military after the Rus Federation Invasion

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom