What's new

Indian Army is mobilizing tanks and troops along the internationl boundary with Pakistan-OSINT

Hello

Sorry to say no offense but you are bit wrong here.

PAF just did a bombing run which PAF had done many times before in war on terror but because it was just war on terror and people never realized it. Regarding Air to Air we just showed India that our Air force is more capable. If you think young boys don't have any thing to celebrate then my friend you are very much wrong. This is the first dog fight any one has witnessed is decade and it shows PAF is more dominant air force than IAF.

Regarding that PAF is all alone in that case you are again wrong my friend. If an all-out war breaks it will be india which will be all alone. No nation will throw it's neck along India and opt for a nuclear winter.

In the current terms there are no clouds of war. At max one can only expect some mischief from Indian side. There is no war coming IAF is a sad case. More than 50% of their su30mki are not flight worthy and rest of their Air force is outdated PAF has both technological and experience advantage here. Any ground based adventure will be a grave mistake for India.

Hi,

I did not say anything about going nuc---.

They will get together to assist the Iaf for a better plan and strike---.

Pakistan should have acted swiftly on 26th and downed 5/10 Indian Aircrafts. And on 27th should have destroyed the 6 targets, surrounding of which PAF bombed.

It could not have. 26th and 27th only proved that both air forces can breach each other's defences without being detected. PAF and IAF were both caught napping despite having 24/7 CAPs - the only thing that stopped India from retaliating is Sukhoi's vulnerability and BVRs.

On the other hand the gloating, bragging and chest-thumping goes on. Indian Defence Forces is a professional force with a long legacy, fully recognize and respect that and do not make the mistake of underestimating an enemy bigger than your size. Prepare defences and wait for them to make the first move.

Hi,

I am surprised that you did not understand this---but that capability to infiltrate like that does not happen everytime---maybe once or twice---.

The failure of the Paf is that it did not utilize that capability to smash the indian assets in that locality for a massive psychological gain---.

The enemy is not stupid---the enemy is not incapable---the enemy was caught napping---.

So---people---don't cherish a bump on a side walk between two passerbys as a massive victory of sorts---.

My friend you are an old man and you have seen much more world than me and yet here you have failed to get the point. We infiltrated an air space protected by
  • Akash
  • Bofors 40 mm L/60 gun(anti-aircraft)
  • ZSU-23-4 self- propelled AA gun
  • 9K22 Tunguska
  • S-300
  • Barak 1
  • Barak 8
  • SPYDER
  • Barak 10
The Air crafts that protected that Air space were:

Mirage-2000
Mig-29
Mig-21Bison
Su30MKI
LAC Tejas

Now please tell me how many countries have been humiliated in this act?

I can name them.
Israel for its air defence systems failing
Russia for its air defence failing and Fighter jets failing
France for its fighter jets failing

Yes PAF went in and risked a lot but war are fought for political gains and we had achieved ours which is bigger than destroying any building or weapons depo.

If tomorrow war starts we will destroy those targets in a sec. Pakistani jets have achieved more than just targets. The 3D radar image which our RADARS made over IOK is more valuable than destroying any building tomorrow in any skirmish we can destroy any military installment of India because of that. we flew over whole Krishna ghati belt that surveillance is more valuable than any thing in this world. that whole sector is now a button away from destruction.

Guys for days I argued with some people here that Pakistan should have hit India very hard on 27th Feb to deter them from any adventurism.
Those who were arguing that it would have started the war. Yes, it would have, but the war is going to start soon anyway.
What is a better time to start a war, when your enemy is not prepared or when he came to the border well prepared to have wider war!!
Here is your answer.
If we killed Bipin that day, taken out the Brigade HQ, destroyed battalion HQ and ammu dump that would have deter India.
India tested Pakistan's resolve. It got answer back, but not decisive one.
Now India thinks it can fight a limited war with Pakistan without Nuclear ramifications.
That's what the Indians were testing. Pakistan has given them the opportunity with their weak responses
on 26th and 27th Feb. Both responses should have be decisive.
Bro I believe that SU 30s did jammed or caused problems to our Radars thats why they came till KPK Balakot. Our F 16s did the same to thier radars too. Caused problems

Last edited:
Hi,

It is no mystery to the world----. Analysts on both the sides know what the Paf did---.

No they don't Indians have no clue. Indians shot down their own helicopter thinking there was a Pakistani surveillance drone over Srinagar Air base. Indians are reporting 25 Pakistani aircraft where as in reality there were only 3 Jets which did this whole mission the rest were in side Pakistani Air space and waiting for them to follow us.

My friend you are an old man and you have seen much more world than me and yet here you have failed to get the point. We infiltrated an air space protected by
  • Akash
  • Bofors 40 mm L/60 gun(anti-aircraft)
  • ZSU-23-4 self- propelled AA gun
  • 9K22 Tunguska
  • S-300
  • Barak 1
  • Barak 8
  • SPYDER
  • Barak 10
The Air crafts that protected that Air space were:

Mirage-2000
Mig-29
Mig-21Bison
Su30MKI
LAC Tejas

Now please tell me how many countries have been humiliated in this act?

I can name them.
Israel for its air defence systems failing
Russia for its air defence failing and Fighter jets failing
France for its fighter jets failing

Yes PAF went in and risked a lot but war are fought for political gains and we had achieved ours which is bigger than destroying any building or weapons depo.

If tomorrow war starts we will destroy those targets in a sec. Pakistani jets have achieved more than just targets. The 3D radar image which our RADARS made over IOK is more valuable than destroying any building tomorrow in any skirmish we can destroy any military installment of India because of that. we flew over whole Krishna ghati belt that surveillance is more valuable than any thing in this world. that whole sector is now a button away from destruction.

Hi,

So---when you infiltrate the enemy parameters against such massive odds and yet you do not strike hard and smash the enemy assets in the arena---that shows there is a problem---.

The problem is that of COURAGE----where you can take some minor heat---but not massive amounts of it---.

Paf should have taken out all enemy air assets present in the air at that time i n the arena---and openly dedicated them to the cause of Kashmir---.

Hi,

So---when you infiltrate the enemy parameters against such massive odds and yet you do not strike hard and smash the enemy assets in the arena---that shows there is a problem---.

The problem is that of COURAGE----where you can take some minor heat---but not massive amounts of it---.

Hitler had the courage to fight both soviet and allies at the same time did he won?

Like Imran Khan said if Hitler had taken a U turn he would have won. Our objective was to win and we did it with courage. If we have the courage to negate USA in Afghanistan then India is much smaller fish in the pond hope you understand what I mean.

Guys for days I argued with some people here that Pakistan should have hit India very hard on 27th Feb to deter them from any adventurism.
Those who were arguing that it would have started the war. Yes, it would have, but the war is going to start soon anyway.
What is a better time to start a war, when your enemy is not prepared or when he came to the border well prepared to have wider war!!
Here is your answer.
If we killed Bipin that day, taken out the Brigade HQ, destroyed battalion HQ and ammu dump that would have deter India.
India tested Pakistan's resolve. It got answer back, but not decisive one.
Now India thinks it can fight a limited war with Pakistan without Nuclear ramifications.
That's what the Indians were testing. Pakistan has given them the opportunity with their weak responses
on 26th and 27th Feb. Both responses should have be decisive.

I agree.india now believes that it can win a limited war but if we look at their preparation,it looks like they want full fledged war.the movement of their tanks and artillery suggest that they are preparing to grab our land.weak Pakistani response give them strength and courage.feqr of nuclear war is now gone.india wants to attack Pakistan but most of our members think it as some kind of joke.

India has bought Jets from Russia France and Air defence systems from USA Israel Russia and Europe and PAF just went into that Air space and defeated all those air defence systems. In my understanding the message that PAF dispatched to the world is pretty much clear we can go into the air space of any country and defeat their air defenses and bomb them. It is a bigger message than destroying any target. don't you think brother?

I don't understand why you are ignoring some glaring facts which every sensible and intelligent person should realise in the first instance.
Lets take your own description above. India has amassed such array of equipment paying huge amount of money. They know they are penetrated, now they are asking questions from their suppliers, looking at the failings and breaches, learning how to fill those breaches, so next time they are not get off guard.
You are very well aware that their suppliers from all around the globe are working with them. Do you seriously think everyone is stupid in this world!!! Those companies have reached the Zenith of their crafts and touched the heights of technology without having the experience and having knowledge of their products??
I am just shocked to hear childish arguments for the sake of it.
My friend this time India would be ready. Let's hope PAF can still do it, but I doubt it.
We should have hit them hard on both 26th and 27th and cause massive damage. Not doing the damage to deter were huge blunders. I am afraid Pakistan is going to pay for it. You see same thing happened in the Kargil war.
At the start Pakistan achieved some startling successes and captures some of the very important hills around Kargil. But what happened in the end!! Even though in my estimation we didn't lose the war, but can you stop Indians claiming such!!!
Great nations learn from their mistakes. We have not learn an iota. Our leaders are as corrupt and as anti state as they had been at the time of both 1971 and at the time of Kargil, when Nawaz committed treason.

India has all the backing of the christian world air force brains and the jewish air force brains behind it to tackle the pak air force---.
That brains have always been there, it was there after Mumbai, its was here on 26th February. Nothing changes for us and just because some kids are happy because of after a very long time Pakistan has responded back, does not mean PAF is not awake or has let its guard down.

40 soldiers + 2 Aircraft shotdown + 1 POW + Own goal heli shot down + OIC resolution backfired + China’s Veto + Euro resolution on J&K + GOI admitted their soldiers killed by PA btw clashes on the LOC, BGP govt adviser stated “GOI/We never claim that we have killed 300 that was our media” + MoEF India admitted PAF intruded in our airspace in the broad day light, bomb our military installations lol, tri-kitchen cheif standing in front of the media carrying ****** oh i mean AIM 120 claiming IAF shot down F16 but the entire world is asking for proof where is the foking F16 in 21st century whr everyone has mobile fone + u have Satellites... you can count bodies in the mid-night but failed to track wreckage of F16 in the broad day light? + One side GOI claims that India is a democratic country whr as Pak controlled by military but Non-democ country allowed local and Int media to visit places of SIR G KAL phus phus strikes in 2016 and in 2019 to exposed India’s tall claims but Democ country never allowed local or Int media to visit J&K and the installations which was targeted by PAF (admitted by India officially) how much damage has done by Pakistan come-on show that to the world lol + the shared dossier by GOI to GOP of Pulwama attack, no name of Azhar or any so called terrorist organization mentioned + Air Chief of supa powa officially stated that if if if if if we have Alien Predator Space ship aka Rafale, Pak won’t come near border but that pregnant asshole not telling his janta that they already have SU30 MKi which is far superior to Rafale in many terms lol indirectly admitting oh yeah we got fkd up by PAF + how the NYT, The Guardia, Reuters, Washington Post, BBC (mouth piece of International Establishment) making fun of India and refute India’s claim in the event which previously support India on every single event..... all these super humiliation sequences with in just 3 weeks ...

Deny the fact esp admissions which I have mentioned above... I will provide links of every single statement mentioned in my “21 Century India’s International humiliation Summary” LOL

Maybe India, is testing Pakistan's defenses? Often tactics like this are used to measure responses, and calculate risks... Also, to see what the international community's reactions to it all is?...

Hi,

Paf should have taken out all enemy air assets present in the air at that time i n the arena---and openly dedicated them to the cause of Kashmir---.

Uncle, don’t mistake COURAGE for FOOLHARDY. “Taking out all military assets” means Pakistan initiated a war.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom