What's new

Indian Army is mobilizing tanks and troops along the internationl boundary with Pakistan-OSINT

That is worst. For his selfish political gained, he sacrifice his country and people with foolish moves.
it is your perception and you are free to have one , now no need to mention where in china people are free to express themselves or not , the world knows . bye

True. The action on 27th would just give Indians the required wake up call. Now they'll cut the red tapism, stop screwing around regarding Rafales and go on a spending spree for their Air force. Overall the situation will become more dangerous for Pak.
why just for pakistan

cold start is so slow.
Pakistan have already prepared defences.

Cold start was a folly. PA knew it. How a lethargic army, obsolete gears, the soldiers feed on poor quality food, low morals can be capable of "Cold Start". It is not capable of a start even when it is fully warmed up.
Nasr paid rest to the ill conceived "Cold Start" plus given the Indians soldiers the nightmare thoughts of smoked in the battlefield.

Hi,

India has a very capable air force---. Paf has shown their potent secrets in a useless skirmish---.

Young pakistani kids are strutting around as if the Paf has won the war---.

It has not---it was just a small skirmish and not even a battle---.

Pakistani boys should not brag too much---.

Paf is all alone in this right now---.

India has all the backing of the christian world air force brains and the jewish air force brains behind it to tackle the pak air force---.

@MastanKhan , well it comes back to the point repeatedly made by me and you. Pakistan should have acted swiftly on 26th and downed 5/10 Indian Aircrafts. And on 27th should have destroyed the 6 targets, surrounding of which PAF bombed.

Cold start was a folly. PA knew it. How a lethargic army, obsolete gears, the soldiers feed on poor quality food, low morals can be capable of "Cold Start". It is not capable of a start even when it is fully warmed up.
Nasr paid rest to the ill conceived "Cold Start" plus given the Indians soldiers the nightmare thoughts of smoked in the battlefield.

@MastanKhan , well it comes back to the point repeatedly made by me and you. Pakistan should have acted swiftly on 26th and downed 5/10 Indian Aircrafts. And on 27th should have destroyed the 6 targets, surrounding of which PAF bombed.

My friend here is a question.

Do you really think Pakistan needed PAF to go into India and destroy those targets? Pakistan could have destroyed Those targets without sending PAF and sitting home. We just demonstrated a capability to infiltrate a well defended air space.

What difference will India’s anti-satellite weapons make in case war breaks out? And does Pak army have a solution?

Do you really think Pakistan needed PAF to go into India and destroy those targets? Pakistan could have destroyed Those targets without sending PAF and sitting home. We just demonstrated a capability to infiltrate a well defended air space.

Yeah sure, when you want to make an statement, why make a limp statement, why not overwhelming statement so your enemies learn a lesson!!

Otherwise, such risky endeavors, where there is chance you may lose jets, for such partly rewards!!

These are just show off....I do not think any gov will involve in any war...
After election if BJP wins, i hope they will contiue with all out approch in Kashmir valley rather than engaging in useless war with Pakistan...

War will not acheive anything..We are not intrested in changing physical boundary....So why to fight war??? Rather shut up the flow of tax payer money to Kashmir valley and eliminate all anti national elements..be it civilian or anti national leaders...

at least he fights

7dede05f178db7e94439e6eacd88f30ede298f127b1a04340e6483b405bf7838.png

Hi,

I am surprised that you did not understand this---but that capability to infiltrate like that does not happen everytime---maybe once or twice---.

The failure of the Paf is that it did not utilize that capability to smash the indian assets in that locality for a massive psychological gain---.

The enemy is not stupid---the enemy is not incapable---the enemy was caught napping---.

So---people---don't cherish a bump on a side walk between two passerbys as a massive victory of sorts---.

Yeah sure, when you want to make an statement, why make a limp statement, why not overwhelming statement so your enemies learn a lesson!!

Otherwise, such risky endeavors, where there is chance you may lose jets, for such partly rewards!!

India has bought Jets from Russia France and Air defence systems from USA Israel Russia and Europe and PAF just went into that Air space and defeated all those air defence systems. In my understanding the message that PAF dispatched to the world is pretty much clear we can go into the air space of any country and defeat their air defenses and bomb them. It is a bigger message than destroying any target. don't you think brother?

@MastanKhan what PAF did to IAF is still a mystery to the world and will remain so. Actual info will never be released. Regarding limited war or full swing war then let me tell you Indian cold start doctrine can be stopped with conventional force and we have this capability since 2005.

Hi,

It is no mystery to the world----. Analysts on both the sides know what the Paf did---.

The world is not your media. You guys seriously need to work on your arguments rather than saying "The world knows", "Everyone knows" and stuff like that.

For them world is centered around India. And in some cases around their own resident.

Back
Top Bottom