What's new

Indian Army fears China attack by 2017

Few things:

1.With the next years comming, Indian military would be adequately prepared
to hold Chinese aggression in the region. Arunachal would be difficult to
hold the way things are now. Assam seems have been made very very
strong.
2. China does not have the logistics to penetrate deep in India.
3. The terrain does not allow large scale infantry combat.

Few things:

1. With the next years coming, I don't see any Chinese "aggression", don't be so obsessed about that, you guys always like to keep track of China or measure yourselves with them in any way possible, but it's not the other way around, India isn't China's concern, yes it is keeping an eye out for India because India is expanding, and it will keep an eye out for India in the near future aswell because surely, India's and China's interests will collide, and we'll then see how far the Indian Army has progressed and how well it will do facing an opponent who doesn't have any enemies nor the U.S.

2. China does not need the logistics to penetrate deep inside India, important Indian cities are within range of Chinese missiles, so it wouldn't even have to be a ground war, perhaps only missiles (non nuclear?), who knows.

3. I agree with you, the terrain isn't indeed suited for large scale infantry combat, but then again, how are real wars between countries fought these days? It begins with a small skirmish and ends with that unless the stakes were really high for both nations.

All in all, if it was a complete full scale war, I think India would bite the dust, however, if it was more like a cold war with some "hot" elements in it and ranged or limited strikes/operations carried out against eachother, it would most likely be a tricky one and end with the international community interfering, that's my opinion though.

Few things:

1. With the next years coming, I don't see any Chinese "aggression", don't be so obsessed about that, you guys always like to keep track of China or measure yourselves with them in any way possible, but it's not the other way around, India isn't China's concern, yes it is keeping an eye out for India because India is expanding, and it will keep an eye out for India in the near future aswell because surely, India's and China's interests will collide, and we'll then see how far the Indian Army has progressed and how well it will do facing an opponent who doesn't have any enemies nor the U.S.
2. China does not need the logistics to penetrate deep inside India, important Indian cities are within range of Chinese missiles, so it wouldn't even have to be a ground war, perhaps only missiles (non nuclear?), who knows.

3. I agree with you, the terrain isn't indeed suited for large scale infantry combat, but then again, how are real wars between countries fought these days? It begins with a small skirmish and ends with that unless the stakes were really high for both nations.

All in all, if it was a complete full scale war, I think India would bite the dust, however, if it was more like a cold war with some "hot" elements in it and ranged or limited strikes/operations carried out against eachother, it would most likely be a tricky one and end with the international community interfering, that's my opinion though.

red - true
blue - didnt fully understand sir
yellow - agreed with you sir

2nd point was a bit illogical becoz of two reasons -
1) indian missile defence system ( which at that time would be fully developed )
2) india posseses the second strike capabalities .

Few things:

I dont think your qualified to comment whether China is wary of India or not. Fact is, both countries are not fond of each other, and both are neighbours. Thus both keep track of each others military capabilities, and infrastructure deployed in the border region. What fanboys on internet say or do is irrelevant.

Yeah, and that is the point. Unless they capture territory, that is next to useless. The dispute with China is of land, not of interests. They have to capture land to win.

If the conflict remains to missiles, then it will be quid pro quo. There is a reason why India continues to develop its missiles after Agni III. You understand that these kinds of missiles are simply not required for Pakistan.

Now, think one thing over-a flood of reports about China, and India signing military deals with Israel for MRSAM's and LRSAM's, Aerostat's, India's own tests for PAD/AAD. Do you see a direction?

Have you read the constant reports about the number of sqdrns in IAF required to hold China and Pakistan simultaneously. Do you see a direction?

Those in power already foresee that the war would be in the sphere of missiles and planes, and thus have initiated preparations for it.

I think in a full scale war as well. China wont be able to go deeper than Arunachal. Thats the limit.

I dont think your qualified to comment whether China is wary of India or not. Fact is, both countries are not fond of each other, and both are neighbours. Thus both keep track of each others military capabilities, and infrastructure deployed in the border region. What fanboys on internet say or do is irrelevant.

Yeah, and that is the point. Unless they capture territory, that is next to useless. The dispute with China is of land, not of interests. They have to capture land to win.

If the conflict remains to missiles, then it will be quid pro quo. There is a reason why India continues to develop its missiles after Agni III. You understand that these kinds of missiles are simply not required for Pakistan.

Now, think one thing over-a flood of reports about China, and India signing military deals with Israel for MRSAM's and LRSAM's, Aerostat's, India's own tests for PAD/AAD. Do you see a direction?

Have you read the constant reports about the number of sqdrns in IAF required to hold China and Pakistan simultaneously. Do you see a direction?

Those in power already foresee that the war would be in the sphere of missiles and planes, and thus have initiated preparations for it.

I think in a full scale war as well. China wont be able to go deeper than Arunachal. Thats the limit.

Sorry to burst your bubble and your nationalistic pride along with that aswell.
How are you so certain when you say that China wont be able to go deeper than Arunachal?
India continues to buy and buy and buy, but if we compare the average Indian soldier with the average Chinese soldier, it's laughable and not in the same league, you know that.
I also am amused when you say that you think that India can hold both China and Pakistan simultaneously, and you're telling me i'm not qualified to comment or you refer to fanboys on the internet?
Your comment sounds more like that of an Indian fanboy then that of a neutral observer of a possible future conflict between these two nations.

I wonder, how professional and prepared is the IAF to counter both PAF and PLAAF? Especially now when the PAF is also acquiring more modern 4.5th generation fighters like the J10 to counter the Indian air dominance fighters?
How on earth can you actually think of holding both off? Dreams are there for a reason.
If you truly think in a full scale war, compare China's and India's economy and domestic production and organization, how long would it take for India to economically break or forfeit? Or would China be the first to give up?
Honestly, it's not even proven yet that India's anti missile and so called anti satellite systems will even deliver the promises, it has yet to be seen and tested when a real conflict breaks out, and when that happens, it won't be a testing phase but rather the real deal.
The odds are completely not in your favor, be it a full scale war, China will endure because of it's size and it's bigger economy, it yields greater influence, it can attack by Land, by Air, even by Sea, it can use Pakistani waters to gain acces, basically, India will have one hell of a time fending off China by itself, and I wonder how many losses it will have suffered both economically and militarily before the war ends.
Now this is all speculation, but things don't really look bright for you, and I know your country is supposed to be the "next big thing" and all with a booming Indian economy, but right now, China does have the upper hand, in all fields, and we'll see how things will be in the future, but don't expect too much especially with Pakistan as your neighbour.

Maybe a suggestion for your political leadership to loosen up things and approach it's bordering nations with more care and respect instead of showing symptoms of imperialism or warmongering.

Few things:

1.With the next years comming, Indian military would be adequately prepared
to hold Chinese aggression in the region. Arunachal would be difficult to
hold the way things are now. Assam seems have been made very very
strong.
2. China does not have the logistics to penetrate deep in India.
3. The terrain does not allow large scale infantry combat.

well malay...there was a news report recently...which stated that some of the satellite images of mainland china showed small-scale topographical models of the nathula pass and some other passes along the border with india...now these models were made exactly similar to these passes...and there was a debate involving some of the military scientists from the department of military studies of india(or something like that)...who stated that the presence of these models suggests a training ground for a planned invasion of india when required...so they do have the logistics and would be better prepared to invade deep into our territory.

this article makes for an interesting read...
Indian Agni missiles deployed in tunnels on Chinese border | Frontier India Strategic and Defence - News, Analysis, Opinion - Aviation, Military, Commodity, Energy, Transportation, Conflict, Environment, Intelligence, Internal Security

we belive in destroying military and not innocent ppl who have no direct involvement in war........! and plus destroying cities will only kill huge amount of innocent ppl.......

We are not Pakistan who always threatens to use nuke......

But if we are proved for using by breaching No First Use then we have a second strike capability..

Nations that have aircraft carriers are not peace loving nations as thats considered a offensive weapon beside why do u need aircraft carrier we are right next to you.
so saying that your are not threatning any body with your weapons and pakistans is actions speak louder then words.

By 2017 China will be a beast of a Nation. Massive military spending and huge chinease arms industry totaly self sufficent.

India has awoken to this but is playing catch up. WITHOUT A VERY LARGE home based weapons capability India cannot BUY BUY from the West/Russia and stil hope to match them in military might.

THEY WILL GO BANKRUPT.

Next Year Indian military budget is $35 billion

China is closer to $100 billion.

China $100 billion will buy cheaper chinease Weapons home made.

India will buy fewer weapons from the WEST at rip off prices...

India needs FGFA brahmos Shivalik Frigates and Akash SAMs to work and be avialable in nos

I can guarantee one thing......in any fiture indo-china war it will be the indians that would have lit the spark of war.

Nations that have aircraft carriers are not peace loving nations as thats considered a offensive weapon beside why do u need aircraft carrier we are right next to you.

Navy blockade similar to what IN did in 1971.

so saying that your are not threatning any body with your weapons and pakistans is actions speak louder then words.

Sir all weapons are to threaton other people weather they are defensive or offensive. Some time offence is the best defence.

By 2017 China will be a beast of a Nation. Massive military spending and huge chinease arms industry totaly self sufficent.

India has awoken to this but is playing catch up. WITHOUT A VERY LARGE home based weapons capability India cannot BUY BUY from the West/Russia and stil hope to match them in military might.

THEY WILL GO BANKRUPT.

Next Year Indian military budget is $35 billion

China is closer to $100 billion.

China $100 billion will buy cheaper chinease Weapons home made.

India will buy fewer weapons from the WEST at rip off prices...

India needs FGFA brahmos Shivalik Frigates and Akash SAMs to work and be avialable in nos

I am agree with your statement other than that they will bankrupt. India is spending massive amount to money to develope it's own industrial military complex.

I can guarantee one thing......in any fiture indo-china war it will be the indians that would have lit the spark of war.

I can gurantee you that your statement does not deserve a good reply, it's nothing more than anti-india statment based on hatred.

india can make you run back home living behind ur soldiers to die like in Kargil. Or India could make u run back home living behind ur tanks on battlefield like in indo-pak war.

You dont need to poke ur nose in case of an indo china war, else u die for free.

it was u who left ur tanks in the fields of lahore :taz:

Pakistan can give it a try if the state exixts . Seeing the present state, doesn't look like it's life is that long.

Fabrics of indian and chinese society will be broken by a society only 50 yrs old. Bravo.

Either you are ignorant or u only live in ur dreams, the state is there pretty much, if u are willing to look for it, you will always find it there and it is there and it will always remain there. If there is ever a problem the army is always there:pakistan::pakistan:

Guys there is need to make flamatory statements, they are like bottomless pits and thread wil not be going anywhere other then down the hole.

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom