What's new

Indian Army fears China attack by 2017

Look Dude firstly mind your language towards Pakistan and Pakistani Nation as a whole. You can't just simply degrade in this manner. I also got voice and I can do better then you in degrading india or indians people but I am not like you and I will not going to do what you do.

So plzz just use simple and kool language towards any other country other then india next time you use bad words towards Pakistan it will not gonna be good for you mind it ok dude.:sniper::guns:

Thats again a pakistani thinking.........wen u guys point out fingers and say some degrading stuffs about India and Indians den ders no pakistani coming out and speaking like u......... but wen we show u reality den ur eyes open but u dont want to accept it........as its ur so called national pride........

Baal? Tumhara "Bangladesh" namak haath kaat kar fek diya, tum abhi tak apne baal hi bacha rahe ho?

you can say whatever you wanna say it doesn't bother me because I know that dogs usually barks.:victory:

Look Dude firstly mind your language towards Pakistan and Pakistani Nation as a whole. You can't just simply degrade in this manner. I also got voice and I can do better then you in degrading india or indians people but I am not like you and I will not going to do what you do.

So plzz just use simple and kool language towards any other country other then india next time you use bad words towards Pakistan it will not gonna be good for you mind it ok dude.

And for you you r one sick man you must visit the doctor about your health as it degrading day by day message by message. :woot:

You believe me Sir

We dont need anyone to defend oursleves
If China attacks , they will be really really sorry.

Unless pakistan and Bangladesh side with china , it would be an equal war

You believe me Sir

We dont need anyone to defend oursleves
If China attacks , they will be really really sorry.

Unless pakistan and Bangladesh side with china , it would be an equal war

Once again, do not make jingoistic and super nationalistic posts, it's fine but often you tend to distort reality.
Fact of the matter is, China does not need Pakistan to militarily dismantle India in all ways, yes I know India will not sit back, it's going to be a very difficult one and nobody can really honestly predict what's going to happen.
I don't want to go into the subject anymore, how about we all stop speculating or drooling about any conflict between these two nations?

Wohh kaya kehtaee hain Urdu main India Pakistan kaa baal bhii banka nahin kurr saktaa. Indian can't do anything except for barking here and there. They only bark and do nothing like a mad dog.

india can make you run back home living behind ur soldiers to die like in Kargil. Or India could make u run back home living behind ur tanks on battlefield like in indo-pak war.

You dont need to poke ur nose in case of an indo china war, else u die for free.

China won't occupy any more territory than what it lays claims on. Pakistan should keep itself prepared to join in on the fun as well, unlike in 1962 when we let India off easy.

Just a mere war that happens and India loses it badly would be enough to break the inner fabrics of Indian society which are desperately clutching onto a show of superiority.

Pakistan can give it a try if the state exixts . Seeing the present state, doesn't look like it's life is that long.

Fabrics of indian and chinese society will be broken by a society only 50 yrs old. Bravo.

india can make you run back home living behind ur soldiers to die like in Kargil. Or India could make u run back home living behind ur tanks on battlefield like in indo-pak war.

You dont need to poke ur nose in case of an indo china war, else u die for free.

Time will tell who runs to their homes or not, But I am damm sure it will gonna be you being a Muslim we dont fear Death infact we would love to die in the path of Allah SWT and Islam which is called the greatness of Sihaadat so it's you more of a indians who will run to their homes taking shelters from the fear of death not us.

So stop calling yourself invincible and great as you can't reach these heights at all till the day of Qayamat. Indians mostly predict specailly their Media that they have got this and that and that blaaa blaaa etc.........

Infact they are self praising their self which is nothing to do with the reality which is actuall in real world. You guys mostly lived in Filmy Dunyia just like your pathatic Bollywood bullshit.

Just a mere war that happens and India loses it badly would be enough to break the inner fabrics of Indian society which are desperately clutching onto a show of superiority.

what do you mean by that?

neither china nor india would want a war...that observation is bull.
the border issues between the two countries are now in a state of equilibrium...they keep arunachal(parts of it as they claim)...and we got sikkim officially...they obviously have a part of kashmir but that's a disputed property...tibet issue would simmer out after the dalai lama...china would definitely hold a clear edge in a war....but would have to spend a huge chunk of it's resources....the economic growth would falter...and china would also be sent back to the bronze age if not the stone age...so clearly the only beneficiaries would be the western powers which view china's growing strength with suspicion...the war would be a true modern war...and one which the world hasnt seen...the two largest armies would fight the war....(it might appear that i am trying to glamorize it...but i hate war)

What if india had meaningful negotiations with china on the border issues and solved them........would there be a excuse left for war?

From The Western Worlds Point of Veiw China is already a Superpower having overtaken the big Euro nations in terms of GDP ALREADY.

By 2017 india will also have overtaken all the European accept Germany France & Uk.

BUT INDIA will only be about one third of China in Industrial / military might.

China is the big daddy but i don,t think they will want a conflict with a strong powerful india backed by the West.

Chinease are not war hungry in my opinion anyways.

Thats the USA bully boys of the world who like to use gunboat dipplomacy.

Time will tell who runs to their homes or not, But I am damm sure it will gonna be you being a Muslim we dont fear Death infact we would love to die in the path of Allah SWT and Islam which is called the greatness of Sihaadat so it's you more of a indians who will run to their homes taking shelters from the fear of death not us.

So stop calling yourself invincible and great as you can't reach these heights at all till the day of Qayamat. Indians mostly predict specailly their Media that they have got this and that and that blaaa blaaa etc.........

Infact they are self praising their self which is nothing to do with the reality which is actuall in real world. You guys mostly lived in Filmy Dunyia just like your pathatic Bollywood bullshit.

Hmm, cant control your overflowing hatred towards India?

Which explains why you dont want to take actions against those who kill your people in the name of Allah, how you view the killings of thousands in Pakistan in the hands of mavericks you trained.

Greatness doesnot lie in making a point in by killing others. Neither does Allah want muderers in heaven.

On the contrary, the only place we are seeing "qayamat' is in Pakistan. So genious, survive your quyamat first before you wish to witness ours. Cuz that is not going to happen in billions of years.

The only reality that you should be concerned about is the plight of your people, and saving your country from getting overrun by terrorists. Because today they have declared "jihad" over you.

And if you dont want us to enjoy bollywood/filmy duniya, then change the face of your country, because the only filmy duniya we are enjoying is the distorted face of your country.

China won't occupy any more territory than what it lays claims on.
It will. China has consistently shown expansionist tendencies. Then again, their logistics dont allow deep penetration in India.
Pakistan should keep itself prepared to join in on the fun as well, unlike in 1962 when we let India off easy.
You didnt let anyone off easy. Your military was not prepared. You launched the war in '65 when your military did indeed get fully prepared. LOL. Talk about self glorification!

How right you are?! Just the way the inner fabrics of India broke when we lost in '62! Your statements are so scientific Asim, its amazing!

Fact of the matter is, China does not need Pakistan to militarily dismantle India in all ways, yes I know India will not sit back, it's going to be a very difficult one and nobody can really honestly predict what's going to happen.

Few things:

1.With the next years comming, Indian military would be adequately prepared
to hold Chinese aggression in the region. Arunachal would be difficult to
hold the way things are now. Assam seems have been made very very
strong.
2. China does not have the logistics to penetrate deep in India.
3. The terrain does not allow large scale infantry combat.

Back
Top Bottom