What's new

Indian Army fears China attack by 2017

China would be right out of their minds to project power against India , if they have to do that they'd go some place like Taiwan or Mongolia where they can attain absolute superiority.

Himalayan Terrain is no joke and numbers count for little in front of Territorial familiarity and occupation of vital strategic higher ground which IA does hold as of now , all they might get is minor and insignificant territorial gains and loses in few sectors and a huge number of casualties.

Also in 2015 scenario how can China even think of gaining air superiority over India , despite all big numbers and dedicated bombers in their fleet.

It's in our and their best interest to keep the current calm going. Although it sure seem from posts like every Pakistanis Wet dream to join in the war.

Sweet Dreaming :enjoy:

Sir, Today's China Army is not what it was in 1962.It has far bigger budget, far more stronger, bigger!It will a tough fight but China can win wars with the numbers alone and all those who are saying India will never use nuclear weapon is living in fools paradise.India will definitely use it **** hits the fan and if Indian think they can mess China and cornor it and China won't react then they are living in fools paradise.China is decades ahead of India in almost every field.Far bigger Country then India with history of huge wars.Rest Assured if it happens it wont be a small war like Pakitan vs India China will do whatever it takes to bomb India back to stoneages.

sir then by your standards in case of a indo-pak war pakistan has no chance coz india has a much bigger force , india is a much bigger country , india has bigger defence budget , and india is technologically ahead of pakistan . !

What's up with all this India-China fanboy war scenario's?
I don't think China has any interests in invading India, besides, if it did, it would be one big war, most likely Nukes would be used by India at first hand because I feel that China is going to cripple the Indian forces, and it's a fact because China is a very powerful country.
Now for all the patriotic Indians who think that they'll succesfully deter any Chinese attack, let's just think of avoiding any issues with China, because often, I get the feeling people over at the Indian side get excited or something over the possibilities or thoughts of a Chinese "misadventure".
These "fears" of the IA is simply to get more funds for its military projects, every country does the same.

sir you think that china will attack india and thats it . india is also better equipped unlike 62 . and more importantly usa really wants to bring china down thats true , so in case chinese army does something foolish then believe me usa will see it as a great opportunity and will openly support india ( same can be said about some european countries and maybe israel ) . china wont be fighting india alone but india and her allies and in that case it might eventually become a much bigger war than chinese would have wanted .
and chinese know that so believe me nothing is going to happen until china becomes the biggest superpower in 2017 or usa disintigrates .

Believe me, sir. The collapse of the United States only a matter of time,
your european "allies", would not help you sincerely. The history proved it.

Believe me, sir. The collapse of the United States only a matter of time, .
provide me some info on this
your european "allies", would not help you sincerely. The history proved it.
again provide me with some info basd on your understanding .
im not trying to disrespect you but its just that i dont see anything backing your claims .

again provide me with some info basd on your understanding .
im not trying to disrespect you but its just that i dont see anything backing your claims .

actually Sweden could not provide IAF with viggen as uncle sam had imposed sanctions on us ..viggen had US engines ..but no one can say no to a superpower if it wants something from it

:cheers:

sir then by your standards in case of a indo-pak war pakistan has no chance coz india has a much bigger force , india is a much bigger country , india has bigger defence budget , and india is technologically ahead of pakistan . !

Wohh kaya kehtaee hain Urdu main India Pakistan kaa baal bhii banka nahin kurr saktaa. Indian can't do anything except for barking here and there. They only bark and do nothing like a mad dog.

Wohh kaya kehtaee hain Urdu main India Pakistan kaa baal bhii banka nahin kurr saktaa. Indian can't do anything except for barking here and there. They only bark and do nothing like a mad dog.

first of all mind your language . aur yeh chahe urdu mein kahein ya hindi mein it doesnt matter .
im not trying to bog pak down but i just wanted a clarifiation that how could that guy just reach a conclusion by taking these parameters into considerations .

first of all mind your language . aur yeh chahe urdu mein kahein ya hindi mein it doesnt matter .
im not trying to bog pak down but i just wanted a clarifiation that how could that guy just reach a conclusion by taking these parameters into considerations .

Look dude I have nothing against you or for that matter any of the member in this great forum. But the words you used wasn't good for me and against my values for Ikhlaaq. So firstly you pushed me on by saying those words against my country Pakistan which I can't bear at all. If you couldn't do that in the first place I wouldn't react in that manner.

So advice for you from me to be careful in future before passing your remarks to any other country in future. Act on this then we are chill and kool. oK dude. I hope you got my Message Mr. Messenger:cheers:

Look dude I have nothing against you or for that matter any of the member in this great forum. But the words you used wasn't good for me and against my values for Ikhlaaq. So firstly you pushed me on by saying those words against my country Pakistan which I can't bear at all. If you couldn't do that in the first place I wouldn't react in that manner.

So advice for you from me to be careful in future before passing your remarks to any other country in future. Act on this then we are chill and kool. oK dude. I hope you got my Message Mr. Messenger:cheers:

its good that you admitted your mistake but could you tell me what words did i use that were against your ikhlaaq .
i just said -

what is in it dude . :what:

actually Sweden could not provide IAF with viggen as uncle sam had imposed sanctions on us ..viggen had US engines ..but no one can say no to a superpower if it wants something from it

:cheers:

thats the whole point dude . when china attacks us then usa will definitely back us .

thats the whole point dude . when china attacks us then usa will definitely back us .

No point in maintain the Forces if you need others help..... If things come to war than India have to fight its own war nobody s going to help.....

tx

Back
Top Bottom