What's new

Indian Army fears China attack by 2017

I am agree with your statement other than that they will bankrupt. India is spending massive amount to money to develope it's own industrial military complex.

8 years won't be enough to develop these industrial military complexes as good as china has.

8 years won't be enough to develop these industrial military complexes as good as china has.

China has the upper hand and they started early and I am not denying that one bit. But if read the news and look at the effort India is making to develop military complex. Aircrafts Carriers, Naval academy, Sams, Fighter planes etc.

By 2017 China will be a beast of a Nation. Massive military spending and huge chinease arms industry totaly self sufficent.

India has awoken to this but is playing catch up. WITHOUT A VERY LARGE home based weapons capability India cannot BUY BUY from the West/Russia and stil hope to match them in military might.

THEY WILL GO BANKRUPT.

Next Year Indian military budget is $35 billion

China is closer to $100 billion.

China $100 billion will buy cheaper chinease Weapons home made.

India will buy fewer weapons from the WEST at rip off prices...

India needs FGFA brahmos Shivalik Frigates and Akash SAMs to work and be avialable in nos

red - i guess every pakistanis dreams . but as i said DREAM .
blue - didnt understand what were you trying to convey .

rest of the post - do some research about how much india and china spend on defence in % of their GDP .

and you think by 2017 india will be doing nothing . in small skirmishes ( full scale war is a strict no-no) numbers dont matter much .so it will just depend on our leaders and we trust ours .

Sorry to burst your bubble and your nationalistic pride along with that aswell.
How are you so certain when you say that China wont be able to go deeper than Arunachal?
India continues to buy and buy and buy, but if we compare the average Indian soldier with the average Chinese soldier, it's laughable and not in the same league, you know that.
I also am amused when you say that you think that India can hold both China and Pakistan simultaneously, and you're telling me i'm not qualified to comment or you refer to fanboys on the internet?
Your comment sounds more like that of an Indian fanboy then that of a neutral observer of a possible future conflict between these two nations.

I wonder, how professional and prepared is the IAF to counter both PAF and PLAAF? Especially now when the PAF is also acquiring more modern 4.5th generation fighters like the J10 to counter the Indian air dominance fighters?
How on earth can you actually think of holding both off? Dreams are there for a reason.
If you truly think in a full scale war, compare China's and India's economy and domestic production and organization, how long would it take for India to economically break or forfeit? Or would China be the first to give up?
Honestly, it's not even proven yet that India's anti missile and so called anti satellite systems will even deliver the promises, it has yet to be seen and tested when a real conflict breaks out, and when that happens, it won't be a testing phase but rather the real deal.
The odds are completely not in your favor, be it a full scale war, China will endure because of it's size and it's bigger economy, it yields greater influence, it can attack by Land, by Air, even by Sea, it can use Pakistani waters to gain acces, basically, India will have one hell of a time fending off China by itself, and I wonder how many losses it will have suffered both economically and militarily before the war ends.
Now this is all speculation, but things don't really look bright for you, and I know your country is supposed to be the "next big thing" and all with a booming Indian economy, but right now, China does have the upper hand, in all fields, and we'll see how things will be in the future, but don't expect too much especially with Pakistan as your neighbour.

Maybe a suggestion for your political leadership to loosen up things and approach it's bordering nations with more care and respect instead of showing symptoms of imperialism or warmongering.

sir
1) dicussion here is india vs china and not india vs china + pakistan
2) how does economy decide the fate of a war :what:
3) about our anti missile shield's promises - every weapon need not be tested in real war to judge their capabalities . did you or we use our nuclear weapons and missiles and bombs etc on each others to check whether they do what they are designed to do or not .
your comments show that you are not able to digest the technological achievement (missile shield) coz you yourself know that they will work .
4) i agree china has the upper hand but that hand is primarly in no. if you look closely and as i said no. dont matter much in skirmishes .

hey guys.

many non-asians are saying that India has an edge over china.

i'll get the links after 15 posts or the mod will f*ck me 4 spamming

I can gurantee you that your statement does not deserve a good reply, it's nothing more than anti-india statment based on hatred.

I can see you have not bothered to check how and who started the last indo-china war.
The only thing i hate about india is its occupation of kashmir.

I can see you have not bothered to check how and who started the last indo-china war.

china started the war.

why cant india occupy kash? once the guilty armymen get punished, everything should be ok :what:

china started the war.

why cant india occupy kash? once the guilty armymen get punished, everything should be ok :what:

India did not occupy Kashmir, Kashmir annexed to India by the request the king of Kashmir because of major violence spread all over the country(Kashmir) and Government lost many of the territories to the rebels .

Actually there are no clear statement by India officially about who started the war. India has hidden the reports by commission formed to find out why we lost the war. But this war forced India to form alliance with Russia and had to compromise on no dependence to any of the cold war powers. ( But Cuba tension is the obvious reason :) )

India continues to buy and buy and buy, but if we compare the average Indian soldier with the average Chinese soldier, it's laughable and not in the same league, you know that.
Actually if i compare the average Indian soldier with the average Chinese soldier, i can comprehensively say that the Indian soldier is far better soldier.
Chinese training standards, doctrines, etc are known. Do a little research. Indian and Pakistani Armies FAR outclass Chinese Army from training to doctrine-the whole shebang.

I also am amused when you say that you think that India can hold both China and Pakistan simultaneously, and you're telling me i'm not qualified to comment or you refer to fanboys on the internet?
Your comment sounds more like that of an Indian fanboy then that of a neutral observer of a possible future conflict between these two nations.
Allow me to elaborate. With 45 sqdrn strength(IAF says this, not me) there will be adequate resources for both fronts.

I wonder, how professional and prepared is the IAF to counter both PAF and PLAAF? Especially now when the PAF is also acquiring more modern 4.5th generation fighters like the J10 to counter the Indian air dominance fighters?
As opposed to IAF-which is what? According to you-sitting on their a$$es?

How on earth can you actually think of holding both off? Dreams are there for a reason.
If you truly think in a full scale war, compare China's and India's economy and domestic production and organization, how long would it take for India to economically break or forfeit? Or would China be the first to give up?
Actually, it appears that you dont have any idea. You dream or rather wish that India would not be able to go toe to toe with China. You are however quite wrong. There are areas where India lacks and areas in which China lacks.

Both the countries have sufficiently large economies and war reserves to last for a while. The war will be limited, both the economies are very big. I dont think you even need to delve into this.

Honestly, it's not even proven yet that India's anti missile and so called anti satellite systems will even deliver the promises, it has yet to be seen and tested when a real conflict breaks out, and when that happens, it won't be a testing phase but rather the real deal.
Are we even talking about India's ABM systems? I said the decision makers have seen the eventuality and have started preparing for it. And rest assured, if not the ABM's, then India's BM's are quite credible. And India is continuing to develop BM's just for China.

The odds are completely not in your favor, be it a full scale war, China will endure because of it's size and it's bigger economy, it yields greater influence, it can attack by Land, by Air, even by Sea, it can use Pakistani waters to gain acces,
China will endure? IF that was the case, then India would have comprehensively won all the wars against Pakistan. Thats not how things work. That would have been true had India's economy been small. Since both are sufficiently big, and both have war reserves-it doesnt matter much. You seem to put a lot of faith in this aspect.

And secondly, China can attack "even by Sea"? What does that mean? Ofcourse they would use their Navy. That doesnt mean they would succeed. In IOR, IN cannot be matched by them. Logistics, Air Cover, Carriers, loads of things against PLAN. Secondly, they can use "Pakistani waters to gain access"? What the HELL are you talking about. To get to Pakistani waters, they would have to traverse all the way from the Straits of Malacca. Need i remind you of the distance, etc, etc from South China Sea to IO? The resupply time?

As regards to the Army and Airforce, visit other threads to find out more information. Or better yet-goto the experts on other forums. Im sure they would be more than willing to tell you a couple of things or two.

basically, India will have one hell of a time fending off China by itself, and I wonder how many losses it will have suffered both economically and militarily before the war ends.
Now this is all speculation, but things don't really look bright for you, and I know your country is supposed to be the "next big thing" and all with a booming Indian economy, but right now, China does have the upper hand, in all fields, and we'll see how things will be in the future, but don't expect too much especially with Pakistan as your neighbour.
Bah! Is this your technical argument? or rhetoric?

Maybe a suggestion for your political leadership to loosen up things and approach it's bordering nations with more care and respect instead of showing symptoms of imperialism or warmongering.
One advice-keep all adivce's to yourself!

well malay...there was a news report recently...which stated that some of the satellite images of mainland china showed small-scale topographical models of the nathula pass and some other passes along the border with india...now these models were made exactly similar to these passes...and there was a debate involving some of the military scientists from the department of military studies of india(or something like that)...who stated that the presence of these models suggests a training ground for a planned invasion of india when required...so they do have the logistics and would be better prepared to invade deep into our territory.

Yeah, i saw the news reports and the images as well. It was obvious though.

huh???
and da only thing i hate bout china is their occupation of tibet,parts of kashmir,claim of arunachal and so on.........

we belive in destroying military and not innocent ppl who have no direct involvement in war........! and plus destroying cities will only kill huge amount of innocent ppl.......

We are not Pakistan who always threatens to use nuke......

But if we are proved for using by breaching No First Use then we have a second strike capability..

"we belive in destroying military and not innocent ppl who have no direct involvement in war.", yes ,i believe too, like i believe what usa army is doing to Irak ppl, and what Israel army is doing to Palestine ppl, and also like what UK did to indian ppl, but yes,only to the past indian ppl, present indian ppl like u these guys never have memories.
oh, sorry, should be "never have "such" memory."
I just wonder why there are still so many suffering ppl in democratic india?
maybe like u said, all bad things i know about democratic india are all "fake"

china started the war.

u are right, like what UK did to india, and what happened in Bombay.
if u think india can punish kash, india deserves it.

but i wonder how many percent of indian ppl will agree with u?
maybe terror incident in Bombay has became one excuse for india to aggress other countries, like what USA is doing.

u are right, like what UK did to india, and what happened in Bombay.
if u think india can punish kash, india deserves it.

but i wonder how many percent of indian ppl will agree with u?
maybe terror incident in Bombay has became one excuse for india to aggress other countries, like what USA is doing.

so,wat do u suggest?? Dat we should sit quiet and tolerate dis inhuman acts?? It is the good side of india which keeps it frm aggression against any other country.......but for how long??? ..............now cummon,u know nothing bout kashmir........dont waste your time by commenting about things u r unaware of.....thnx

Back
Top Bottom