What's new

Indian Army fears China attack by 2017

I continue to be amused by the verocity with which Pakistanis support China, only if they had the same for their country.

"we belive in destroying military and not innocent ppl who have no direct involvement in war.", yes ,i believe too, like i believe what usa army is doing to Irak ppl, and what Israel army is doing to Palestine ppl, and also like what UK did to indian ppl, but yes,only to the past indian ppl, present indian ppl like u these guys never have memories.
oh, sorry, should be "never have "such" memory."
I just wonder why there are still so many suffering ppl in democratic india?
maybe like u said, all bad things i know about democratic india are all "fake"

Thanks for spilling out your hate. Communist China should begin by respecting the rights of its people, and control the poverty that has increased 3 times since 1957.

Thanks for spilling out your hate. Communist China should begin by respecting the rights of its people, and control the poverty that has increased 3 times since 1957.

yes, "three times" GDPs than india's now , and i know india's respect to ppl is poor ppl are still poor ppl, so poor even with no piece of tile, nobles are still nobles, racism is still a part of indian democracy, and also poor ppl have "democratic right" staying in poorness .
the democracy or respect from you these guys' mouth has gorged all indian ppl's stomachs.
congratulations.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I continue to be amused by the verocity with which Pakistanis support China, only if they had the same for their country.

Yes thats why after the Mumbai attacks, the China asked for a list of weapons that Pakistan wanted :D. They have done more for us than what we have done for them, actions speak louder than words. Its a different story that the Chinese dont have a large mouth unlike the Indians.

huh???
and da only thing i hate bout china is their occupation of tibet,parts of kashmir,claim of arunachal and so on.........

And we all hate the occupation of punjab-kashmir-Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland, and Tripura by the indian occupation forces:wave:

And we all hate the occupation of punjab-kashmir-Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland, and Tripura by the indian occupation forces:wave:

kashmir is disputed.......but da mention od da other states just shows your lack of knowledge...... .........absolutely rubbish....

yes, "three times" GDPs than india's now , and i know india's respect to ppl is poor ppl are still poor ppl, so poor even with no piece of tile, nobles are still nobles, racism is still a part of indian democracy, and also poor ppl have "democratic right" staying in poorness .
the democracy or respect from you these guys' mouth has gorged all indian ppl's stomachs.
congratulations.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
link link link link bud.......without link no claims. ohh wow......3 times GDP....but still ur not a superpower.......wow......! u have more Gdp then russia and still u r not a superpower.......Chinese are so intelligent in copying that they almost copied a Russian and American Man but in Chinese Version......and it Named em Type-59 and Type-55 Humans.........:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Yes thats why after the Mumbai attacks, the China asked for a list of weapons that Pakistan wanted :D. They have done more for us than what we have done for them, actions speak louder than words. Its a different story that the Chinese dont have a large mouth unlike the Indians.

but did it give em those weapons.......! whats the use of the so good weapons when our 120 soldiers can defeat 1000s of Pakistanis..... Wit Chinese weapons and tanks
Battle of Longewala - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

good keep hating..........its good for chinese and pakistani to hate Indians.......Cuzz unless u dont hate we wont have a need to raise all this army!

Chinese proverb :

The tree wants calm, buy the wind keeps blowing

In 2017 indian military should fear China by then China will be the second most powerful nation on Earth. Both in terms of GDP might and increasing military might es[p Navy space & Air force.

But in all honesty in the West many believe india is china only major rival long term both in military and Economy.

China has 3 times the GDP even in 2017 and is a bigger military power by at least 2-1 in most cases. But India by 2017 WITH influx of New Israeli USA & Russian weapons + some indian development will not be easy.

By 2017 INDIA TOO will have overtaken likes of Canada BRAZIL etc in GDP and have a very strong Navy and true TRIAD of nuke deterrant with AKULAs SUBS & AGNI 3 & 5 IRBM...

China wud cause real destroy the indian economy but it wud effect their growth too.

In 2017 indian military should fear China by then China will be the second most powerful nation on Earth. Both in terms of GDP might and increasing military might es[p Navy space & Air force.

But in all honesty in the West many believe india is china only major rival long term both in military and Economy.

China has 3 times the GDP even in 2017 and is a bigger military power by at least 2-1 in most cases. But India by 2017 WITH influx of New Israeli USA & Russian weapons + some indian development will not be easy.

By 2017 INDIA TOO will have overtaken likes of Canada BRAZIL etc in GDP and have a very strong Navy and true TRIAD of nuke deterrant with AKULAs SUBS & AGNI 3 & 5 IRBM...

China wud cause real destroy the indian economy but it wud effect their growth too.

China cant destory Indian economy as no-major Products are sold to India from chinese side apart from agro.....! but most of the imp chinese products are sold in India and if india bans em i bet it would tend China to look for other hosts........

Back
Top Bottom