What's new

Indian Army deploying gunship helicopters, battle tanks along Pakistan border: Russian media

But can still take 85k sq km of someone's atoot ang.

I blame your hollow claims of victory for that. Go rape someone in Delhi public transport to compensate for that.

I don't need to rape a woman for sex ...

Do you!

You little nunni Gujjus ...

Cheers, Doc

What if they stop barking and starts biting...this will be news.

Well then we would do this to dogs who would come to bite

2016-08-04t160511z-1-lynxnpec73110-rtroptp-3-pakistan-dogs-1470394306.jpg

But still going with what has happened since past two decades. It would be all talk. And zero action.

I don't need to rape a woman for sex ...

Do you!

You little nunni Gujjus ...

Cheers, Doc

Yes you need to. Unless your peanut size fire worshiping d1ck is useless now. You need to prove your Indianness.

Yes you need to. Unless your peanut size fire worshiping d1ck is useless now. You need to prove your Indianness.

Lol

Gujju blowhard with a teeny nunni.

Do u sit an pee landya?

Come on. Be honest. We know you do.

Lahaul wila quwat!

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
Indians think war with Pakistan would be just like RSS goons thrashing poor unarmed minorities in india

No buddy, if that were the case we would have attacked Pakistan long time back, multiple times. But what India is sure about is that if we mobilise our forces to the border, Pakistan will be forced to do the same, thereby straining your already overstretched army as well as strained economy. Not sure, but this is what I could understand (if the news is true). :-)

Last edited:
Not at the moment. But if IA mobilises like we did back in 2001, irrespective of whether they attack or not PA will be forced to mobilise.
Most probably its annual winter rotation. Media hype that.

Funny a bharati Parsi is talking about teeny nunni. Your nunnis failed to save you from extinction.

In next few decades you would be in same category as those of dinasours. :lol:

So weak man.

I'd introduce you to Salma if you could meet her.

She'd tell you all about the naan I gave her.

When I was 14 .... in Dhatkidih.

Cheers, Doc

So weak man.

I'd introduce you to Salma if you could meet her.

She'd tell you all about the naan I gave her.

When I was 14 .... in Dhatkidih.

Cheers, Doc

Well you can introduce me to any Parsi girl.

But thing is you would still go extinct. I with all my efforts can't save your kind.

Good riddance I guess. :)

Looks like a diversionary tactic to force Pakistan to move military personnels and assets from western border to the eastern border.

Back
Top Bottom