What's new

Indian Army deploying gunship helicopters, battle tanks along Pakistan border: Russian media

India doesn't want peace. First they tried to destabilise Pakistan through dirty politics, and terrorist, and when that failed they want to go for direct confrontation.

There won't be any direct confrontation. It would be just big claims and zero action.

We have seen this drama of big claims and zero action since at least 2001. Or may be more. I still remember lk advani statements of talking back AJK from Pakistan after pokhran tests. Did they do anything on ground to take back AJK?

I have seen this drama when General Deepak Kapoor was IA chief. Saw the same drama when fake date of birth army chief vk singh was IA chief. Saw the same drama when single pasli General Suhag was IA chief. Saw the same drama when that sikh guy was army chief whose name I have forgotten. Seeing the same drama with general bipin Rawat.

Our kids would see the same drama from India and indian army. Only faces would change in India. Drama stays the same.

After Rafale scandal , BJP election campaign now reached to border .... lol. BJP will lose the election, Rafale scandal will knock them down.

Yes dude, and I sincerely hope that your words become true. :cheers:

Last edited:
Wow, but you just have 12 years of experience handling (that too pretty shoody until 2014 I guess) these terrorists. We have over 3 decades of dealing and mainly containing terrorists to only specific pockets in our country. Our guys never let them spiral out of control and spread throughout the country. So we have better and over 3 generations of forces who had real anti terror combat experience. They know how to handle your 12 years experienced rookies. :p:
This is not easy to fight Afghan Taliban, alqaida and 75+terrorist organisations. they comes with mission attack and die even using automatic weapons, even U.S.A , NATO is struggling to demolish them. What taliban did to Soveit union, then U.S.A, then NATO allied forces . You don’t have experience like this in this decade as we continuesly in war.

1/4 is not part of what was legally given to India by the Maharajah. If that instrument of accession means something why have you, despite being second largest country on earth snatched the 1/4 of J&K that Pakistan grabbed? When allies defeated Germany in WW1 they even occupied part of Ruhr in that country instead of letting it keep conquered terrorties.

Simple, Jo jahan bhait gaya, samjho woh uska. Everything is fair in love and war. :-)

After Rafale scandal , BJP election campaign now reached to border .... lol. BJP will lose the election, Rafale scandal will knock them down.

Like bharati janta is that mature. :lol:

Rafael or no Rafael. BJP would definitely win next elections. This hostility towards own Muslims and pakistan is enough for BJP to win elections.

Jahil qaum hai and you are saying it like we have elections in Germany and Denmark where people actually vote against corruption and for financial transparency.

This is not easy to fight Afghan Taliban, alqaida and 75+terrorist organisations. they comes with mission attack and die even using automatic weapons, even U.S.A , NATO is struggling to demolish them. What taliban did to Soveit union, then U.S.A, then NATO allied forces . You don’t have experience like this in this decade.

While I agree on some of your statements, I totally disagree with you as far as U.S.A is concerned. If you have any idea about U.S war in Vietnam and Korea, and the amount of force they had used there and compare it with Afghanistan, you will understand that Afghanistan is under a situation of controlled anarchy where U.S.A decides who control what. They don't want a stable Afghanistan, at-least in the near future. :disagree::disagree::disagree:

There won't be any direct confrontation. It would be just big claims and zero action.

We have seen this drama of big claims and zero action since at least 2001. Or may be more. I still remember lk advani statements of talking back AJK from Pakistan after pokhran tests. Did they do anything on ground to take back AJK?

I have seen this drama when General Deepak Kapoor was IA chief. Saw the same drama when fake date of birth army chief vk singh was IA chief. Saw the same drama when single pasli General Suhag was IA chief. Saw the same drama when that sikh guy was army chief whose name I have forgotten. Seeing the same drama with general bipin Rawat.

Our kids would see the same drama from India and indian army. Only faces would change in India. Drama stays the same.

It's great that our generals have such an impact recall of name and face.

Musharraf is he only one I know. Manly for the nameless dead he abandoned on the snow slopes of Kargil

Cheers, Doc

Indian Army deploying gunship helicopters, battle tanks along Pakistan border: Russian media
1 Oct, 2018

indian-army-deploying-gunship-helicopters-battle-tanks-along-pakistan-border-russian-media-1538335086-6595.jpg

MOSCOW – Indian Army is deploying extra troops, gunship helicopters, military cargo choppers, medium to heavy ammunition batteries and military ration depots along with its Line of Control (LoC) with Pakistan in Kashmir valley, reported Russian media.

According to information available in Russian language media, Pakistan and Indian troops are once again approaching “eye ball-to-eye ball” standup situation as heavy mobilization of Indian troops on Neelum-Jhelum valleys is reported. However, Indian Army is not sharing real situation with media and is avoiding commenting on the situation at Indo-Pak Line of Control in Kashmir Valley.

India celebrated the second anniversary of surgical strikes it claimed it did against Pakistan this week. However, Indian media raised several questions without appropriate answers regarding the claim of Modi government for so-called surgical strikes on Pakistan on September 29, 2016. Pakistan called this claim of surgical strikes as “schizophrenic response of a deranged mindset of Indian military and civilian leadership”. Pakistan has warned that any adventurism or an attempt of surgical strikes could lead the region to a full-fledged war between the two nuclear countries.

Meanwhile, Indian media is reporting that Indian Foreign Policy has been handed over to Indian Army first time in the history of Indian democracy and in the presence of strong parliament and Indian Chief of Army is controlling the foreign policy of India.

NOTHING WILL HAPPEN GUYS
JUST 2 WOMEN SHOWING - THERE JAHEEZ

LOOK WHT I HAVE...
LOOK WHT 1 HAVE....

It's great that our generals have such an impact recall of name and face.

Musharraf is he only one I know. Manly for the nameless dead he abandoned on the snow slopes of Kargil

Cheers, Doc

Blame your poor general knowledge for that. But at least you remember Musharraf. The pain is real I guess

So it claims first time Indian chief army is controlling the foreign policy of India. It proved modi is incapable man.
He was successful against Gujrati bureaucracy. But at national level, its Behari bureaucracy. Things have gone way dirtier than anybody's imagination.

I don't see any valid reason for mobilization of armed forces.

Not at the moment. But if IA mobilises like we did back in 2001, irrespective of whether they attack or not PA will be forced to mobilise.

Not at the moment. But if IA mobilises like we did back in 2001, irrespective of whether they attack or not PA will. Be forced to mobilise.

And they will keep guessing ....

Cheers, Doc

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom