What's new

Indian Army deploying gunship helicopters, battle tanks along Pakistan border: Russian media

A little exaggerated but this isn’t the Pakistani military of 2001, from a force with partially active BVR and gaps in radar coverage to a force now equipped with state of art weapon systems and with a very very strong and widespread coverage.
Sure, India has equipped but the ratio in technology and training is much less as on public sources.

But with a far, far weaker and strained economy. And do remember, armies march on their stomach. Well, Not my words. :-)

Figures. Appears that open pooping is part of the dharma experiance ...

Will never hurt if we are sure it will flow away.

Moreover, even if it is a drama or not if, we mobilise PA will be forced to mobilise as well, that too in equal or considerable proportion and that come along with a cost, during 2001 as I could understand your bill as some where around $ 1.5 Billion. :-)

during 2001 as I could understand your bill as some where around $ 1.5 Billion. :-)
Our 100,000+ soldiers already fighting against 75+ banned terrorist organisations from 12years, we will just replace it with other idle force, and move that 12 years in war brutal force to indian border.

Moreover, even if it is a drama or not if we mobilise PA will be forced to mobilise as well, that too in proportion and that come along with a cost, during 2001 as I could understand your bill as some where around $ 1.5 Billion.
You can give all the figures you want but your chance to shit kick Pakistan like Germany did to Belgium [both have about same disparity] is over. It was over by about 1980 with advent of nukes. Now it's all about posturing and then going home. I don't think no Indian army unit is hungry for a tactical nuclear sandwich. I hope Pakistan is working toward Davy Crockets on the battlefield. It does not matter that India has 1,400,000,000,000,000,000,000 people. Please excuse if I got the zeros wrong. Despite coming from the land that blessed the world with the Bakhshali Zero my maths is poor.

Davy Crocket - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Davy_Crockett_(nuclear_device)

ord_7.jpg

But with a far, far weaker and strained economy. And do remember, armies march on their stomach. Well, Not my words. :-)

Will never hurt if we are sure it will flow away.

Moreover, even if it is a drama or not if, we mobilise PA will be forced to mobilise as well, that too in equal or considerable proportion and that come along with a cost, during 2001 as I could understand your bill as some where around $ 1.5 Billion. :-)
Lets find out, im sure you are ok with your family frying.

India doesn't want peace. First they tried to destabilise Pakistan through dirty politics, and terrorist, and when that failed they want to go for direct confrontation.

You can give all the figures you want but your chance to shit kick Pakistan like Germany did to Belgium [both have about same disparity] is over. It was over by about 1980 with advent of nukes. Now it's all about posturing and then going home. I don't think no Indian army unit is hungry for a tactical nuclear sandwich. I hope Pakistan is working toward Davy Crockets on the battlefield. It does not matter that India has 1,400,000,000,000,000,000,000 people. Please excuse if I got the zeros wrong. Despite coming from the land that blessed the world with the Bakhshali Zero my maths is poor.

Davy Crocket - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Davy_Crockett_(nuclear_device)

ord_7.jpg

Oh we are too scared. LOL :p:

Well I know, and that's what I told, but if we mobilise, Pakistan army will also be forced to mobilise, no other choice. :-)

And again, there is a reason why J&K is still part of India, even after 71 years of Independence. We don't seek anything from you, rather it is Pakistan who want to safeguard your interest (which may be true when viewed from your end). So why should we initiate an aggression, if you want something, you better come and get it, right? :-)

India doesn't want peace. First they tried to destabilise Pakistan through dirty politics, and terrorist, and when that failed they want to go for direct confrontation.

Buddy nobody is a saint in this game, while I admit that we have tried to utilise your faultlines as far as we could, Pakistan also is doing the same for decades, so it's all just tilt-for-tat. First be honest enough to atleast admit that. :-)

Oh we are too scared. LOL :p:

Well I know, and that's what I told, but if we mobilise, Pakistan army will also be forced to mobilise, no other choice. :-)

And again, there is a reason why J&K is still part of India, even after 71 years of Independence. We don't seek anything from you, rather it is Pakistan who want to safeguard your interest (which may be true when viewed from your end). So why should we initiate an aggression, if you want something, you better come and get it, right? :-)

Well honestly asking for clearing confusion on our side.

Would you guys actually do something this time or it would be repeat of all talk and no action like we have seen since 2001 standoff?

And again, there is a reason why J&K is still part of India
1/4 is not part of what was legally given to India by the Maharajah. If that instrument of accession means something why have you, despite being second largest country on earth snatched the 1/4 of J&K that Pakistan grabbed? When allies defeated Germany in WW1 they even occupied part of Ruhr in that country instead of letting it keep conquered terrorties.

Our 100,000+ soldiers already fighting against 75+ banned terrorist organisations from 12years, we will just replace it with other idle force, and move that 12 years in war brutal force to indian border.

Wow, but you just have 12 years of experience handling (that too pretty shoody until 2014 I guess) these terrorists. We have over 3 decades of dealing and mainly containing terrorists to only specific pockets in our country. Our guys never let them spiral out of control and spread throughout the country. So we have better and over 3 generations of forces who had real anti terror combat experience. They know how to handle your 12 years experienced rookies. :p:

After Rafale scandal , BJP election campaign now reached to border .... lol. BJP will lose the election, Rafale scandal will knock them down.

1/4 is not part of what was legally given to India by the Maharajah. If that instrument of accession means something why have you, despite being second largest country on earth snatched the 1/4 of J&K that Pakistan grabbed? When allies defeated Germany in WW1 they even occupied part of Ruhr in that country instead of letting it keep conquered terrorties.

Sorry, but I really don't understand what you mean. :(

Back
Top Bottom