What's new

Indian Army deploying gunship helicopters, battle tanks along Pakistan border: Russian media

You ashamed of your name, Dalit Kumar?
Why should I be??? Why is Thomas Menachery sounds a bad name to you, huh??
And what's your problem mister???

If you think you are abusing me by calling me names you are gravely mistaken. Because calling Dalit is neither an abuse nor I think so since I have a lot of good friends belonging to sc/st category back home in Kerala. :-)

In case of any war more quota ridden vultures gonna fly westward - - - - - -. Finally they could feed themselves by sheer hardwork and not by selling stronk persecuted blue eyed crap.

India is getting ready for a rude awakening. All of Pakistan is ready to mobilize to defend the Motherland and to get justice for Kashmir.

India cannot stomach Pakistan's rise and CPEC, however an invasion of Pakistan will be the last adventurism in a long while. Any action will put India permanently on the defensive.

Nothing to see here. The Indians don't have the balls to initiate a full scale war with Pakistan. They need the backing of a superpower (used to be USSR/Russia, perhaps now USA but doubtful) and 100% guarantee that Pakistan has less than two soldiers left without any kind of guns.

The Indians are the definition of cowardice.

The only danger Pakistan has to face is from the inside from people like Nawaz Sharif, Zardari and their cronies.

Pakistan needs to hang people like Nawaz Sharif and his cronies and keep building weapons of all kind. I'd say don't stop until you got 1000 or so nukes and then some!

I hope we have already matted missiles with their magical "toppi"

Back
Top Bottom