What's new

Indian Army deploying gunship helicopters, battle tanks along Pakistan border: Russian media

Idk about u...but any true strategist worth his salt must take all scenarios into account...especially the worst case scenario and prepare accordingly. When one isn't prepared for a certain scenario that's when one gets caught with their pants down. So if u wanna do ur planning half assed then be my guest...don't come lecturing to us about how we look at/plan for such serious things as enemy forces mobilizing near the border.

So basically what u r saying is that india's threats are nothing but hot air...they will be powerless to do anything and back down just like they did in 2001/2002 after a standoff? If u wanna make a joke of ur nation on world stage after much hyped hoo ha about being a superpower...then go right ahead...it would be amusing to watch

As for Pak going bankrupt supposedly just bcuz of a standoff...worry not...Pak has done it before and u let us worry about our finances. Go ahead carry on with ur genius plan of doing utterly nothing.

LOL, just wait and see. :p:

Indian.

Oppose Modi.

Reasonably educated.

It would be stupid to take Indian membership of PDF or any defence forum with an opposing Pakistani membership as an indicator of Modi's current popularity and approval among the general Indian populace.

Most educated secular liberals have simply given up on meaningful dialog with the shrill chest thumping Sanghi crowd.

Case in point being the near total out migration of the old Indian PDF generation from here.

And what we are left with is you guys.

Cheers, Doc
Lets wait a few months to see how much is Modi' popularity among the general public. But let me give you a fact

BJP under Modi is ruling 20 of the 29 states of India. The only way the opposition thinks that it has a chance to defeat Modi is to make a Mahathugbandhan

However, if you want to wait till may 2019 be my guest.

Regarding support of educated Indian to Modi - Do you seriously think that educated Indians do not support Modi? It that is the case then I seriously doubt your political acumen. Yes, there will be some JNU types who are "educated" and do not support Modi but to say none of the educated people support Modi is taking it too far.

All political commentators, whatever be their political leaning, agree to the fact that Urban Middle class is a strong supporter of Modi. It is also reasonable to say that 90% of the Urban Middle class is educated. So this simply means that a lot of educated people support Modi.

Meanwhile, Indian media is reporting that Indian Foreign Policy has been handed over to Indian Army first time in the history of Indian democracy and in the presence of strong parliament and Indian Chief of Army is controlling the foreign policy of India.

Glad that truth is finally coming out, I am hopeful this first time will soon translate to.... it had been indian military from start, they truly enjoy the benefits of democracy cover.

War with Pakistan at this time ........ they really must be crazy and blind in believing their home grown prophecies. Not only they would get a good beating and lots of coffins, but would be left humiliated, isolated country in this region. They should enjoy their influence over Bangladesh and other minions in this region .......... war with Pakistan isn't a good idea ...... for their own sake.

Indian Army deploying gunship helicopters, battle tanks along Pakistan border: Russian media
1 Oct, 2018

indian-army-deploying-gunship-helicopters-battle-tanks-along-pakistan-border-russian-media-1538335086-6595.jpg

MOSCOW – Indian Army is deploying extra troops, gunship helicopters, military cargo choppers, medium to heavy ammunition batteries and military ration depots along with its Line of Control (LoC) with Pakistan in Kashmir valley, reported Russian media.

According to information available in Russian language media, Pakistan and Indian troops are once again approaching “eye ball-to-eye ball” standup situation as heavy mobilization of Indian troops on Neelum-Jhelum valleys is reported. However, Indian Army is not sharing real situation with media and is avoiding commenting on the situation at Indo-Pak Line of Control in Kashmir Valley.

India celebrated the second anniversary of surgical strikes it claimed it did against Pakistan this week. However, Indian media raised several questions without appropriate answers regarding the claim of Modi government for so-called surgical strikes on Pakistan on September 29, 2016. Pakistan called this claim of surgical strikes as “schizophrenic response of a deranged mindset of Indian military and civilian leadership”. Pakistan has warned that any adventurism or an attempt of surgical strikes could lead the region to a full-fledged war between the two nuclear countries.

Meanwhile, Indian media is reporting that Indian Foreign Policy has been handed over to Indian Army first time in the history of Indian democracy and in the presence of strong parliament and Indian Chief of Army is controlling the foreign policy of India.

Where is link of source??

Lets wait a few months to see how much is Modi' popularity among the general public. But let me give you a fact

BJP under Modi is ruling 20 of the 29 states of India. The only way the opposition thinks that it has a chance to defeat Modi is to make a Mahathugbandhan

However, if you want to wait till may 2019 be my guest.

Regarding support of educated Indian to Modi - Do you seriously think that educated Indians do not support Modi? It that is the case then I seriously doubt your political acumen. Yes, there will be some JNU types who are "educated" and do not support Modi but to say none of the educated people support Modi is taking it too far.

All political commentators, whatever be their political leaning, agree to the fact that Urban Middle class is a strong supporter of Modi. It is also reasonable to say that 90% of the Urban Middle class is educated. So this simply means that a lot of educated people support Modi.

What I can see from your post is that birds of a feather flock together.

Which basically means that you see Indian society only through your own eyes.

You gravitate to you're kind of crowd.

Both in real life and online.

You read into the news and current and social events what you want to hear and see.

All perfectly natural.

But that does not mean that the educated middle class loves Modi.

Or even the poorer sections.

The noise is getting shriller.

Bit people are looking and watching. And the Sanghi narrative is unraveling.

Anyways, not to make this an Indian or a Sanghi political thread.

My limited interjection was to the point you made to our Pakistani friends that educated Indians support Modi en masse.

They do. But only on PDF and similar fora.

An important caveat.

Cheers, Doc

we could also mobilise civilians who are already very armed.
also,i realised that since indian troops and poorly fed and poorly trained plus not to mention their weapons are old and rusted,
we could actually have a chance of getting kashmir back from them as long as we keep it conventional.
also we also have an infinite supply of logistics from china in case of war plus they could help us hack and disable indian defences.
also there is a chance china might also help owing to india crossing our border

Pakistan not leaving india with much choices .
If u abduct and kill Kashmiri cops , there will be war .

ghafoor bhai already said it all .ager ready na hoty to bsf ka ye haal kerty
They are done by lower ranks to keep up shagging Morales of Mujahidins , who are rattled by Indian army's mercilessness killing both Kashmiri n pakisani mujahaddin in Kashmir and on LOC .

War hoga to Lahore main Hoga , aur saare corner plot firing range main hogi .

A little exaggerated but this isn’t the Pakistani military of 2001, from a force with partially active BVR and gaps in radar coverage to a force now equipped with state of art weapon systems and with a very very strong and widespread coverage.
Sure, India has equipped but the ratio in technology and training is much less as on public sources.

This time, those gaps exist on the other side of the border. Their AWACS fleet is pretty dismal, DRDO project is far from induction and just 3 phalcons are stretched beyond limits forced to cover the vast landscape of the country. Not to mention the ever depleting fleet of aircraft will only make things worse.

The situation here is different with the sea/ coastal front taken care of by at least 2 zdk-3 patrols daily. The rest is handled by Erieyes. In short, the neighbors are in for a big surprise this time around. I see BVR armed thunders patrolling the skies almost each day.

They are done by lower ranks to keep up shagging Morales of Mujahidins , who are rattled by Indian army's mercilessness killing both Kashmiri n pakisani mujahaddin in Kashmir and on LOC .

War hoga to Lahore main Hoga , aur saare corner plot firing range main hogi .
laora hoga lahore main .bhonk bhonk ker chaly jaty hain indians like 2001 standoff

What I can see from your post is that birds of a feather flock together.

Which basically means that you see Indian society only through your own eyes.

You gravitate to you're kind of crowd.

Both in real life and online.

You read into the news and current and social events what you want to hear and see.

All perfectly natural.

The same can be said about you also

But that does not mean that the educated middle class loves Modi.

Or even the poorer sections.

The noise is getting shriller.

Bit people are looking and watching. And the Sanghi narrative is unraveling.

Anyways, not to make this an Indian or a Sanghi political thread.

My limited interjection was to the point you made to our Pakistani friends that educated Indians support Modi en masse.

They do. But only on PDF and similar fora.

An important caveat.

Cheers, Doc
I gave you facts and you are giving me perception.

Anyways lets wait a few months. Sab doodh ka doodh aur paani ka paani ho jayega

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom