What's new

Indian Army deploying gunship helicopters, battle tanks along Pakistan border: Russian media

And to get at least 900 Indian soldiers killed for nothing.

A bankrupt country which defaults on its loan repayments, wrecks it credit rating, wrecks its economy is not nothing. Besides, that was 15 years ago, this is a new India, the 6th largest economy in the world.

Our cowardice is enough to make your country bankrupt. :lol:
Nope ur cowardice is just cowardice...an embarrassment for ur nation on world stage...we faced ur standoff before and didn't go bankrupt...we'll do it again.
If it helps u however to stroke urself at the thought of Pak going bankrupt...then by all means enjoy

A bankrupt country which defaults on its loan repayments, wrecks it credit rating, wrecks its economy is not nothing. Besides, that was 15 years ago, this is a new India, the 6th largest economy in the world.

So this new India won't get its 900 soldiers killed for nothing?

Hanuman soldiers I guess :lol:

Pakistan is only going bankrupt only in your dreams. Same (wet) dreams where you destroy Pakistan daily :)

So this new India won't get its 900 soldiers killed for nothing?

Hanuman soldiers I guess :lol:

Pakistan is only going bankrupt only in your dreams. Same (wet) dreams where you destroy Pakistan daily :)

Its on the verge and we being the good neighbours that we are doing our best to tip you guys over. You guys can always call our bluff and not mobilize in response to our build up :P

Its on the verge and we being the good neighbours that we are doing our best to tip you guys over. You guys can always call our bluff and not mobilize in response to our build up :P

It is on the verge.....

Have been listening to this since Lance Naik Hemraj had his head in place. :lol:

Now Hemraj head is missing since many years but sill bankruptcy didn't happen. :)

Nope ur cowardice is just cowardice...an embarrassment for ur nation on world stage...we faced ur standoff before and didn't go bankrupt...we'll do it again.
If it helps u however to stroke urself at the thought of Pak going bankrupt...then by all means enjoy

We don't mind being the cowards. We don't go around claiming to be the best army in the world, best army chief in the world, best spy agency in the world and all that jazz.

It is on the verge.....

Have been listening to this since Lance Naik Hemraj had his head in place. :lol:

Exactly, it has been on the borderline for quite sometime, which is why we are trying to help. And what better time than now, when naya Pakistani is trying to improve things for Pakistan and its economy. That's what neighbours are for :lol:

Exactly, it has been on the borderline for quite sometime, which is why we are trying to help. And what better time than now, when naya Pakistani is trying to improve things for Pakistan and its economy. That's what neighbours are for :lol:

So it is at borderline for years and jawans kept losing their heads at the border too.

Looks like neither bankruptcy nor jawans missing heads are coming anytime soon.

Win win for us. :lol:

We have to have an cautiously aggressive approach...

I think a war between 2 neighbors with nukes is going to turn nuclear eventually...

So

Pak shud put tac nukes on those cruise missiles and take out indian air force and as much nuclear capability in first go... stealth and silently...

That would leave India with severally hampered nuclear option .... and we can threaten to wipe out their cities if they opt for it...

We don't mind being the cowards. We don't go around claiming to be the best army in the world, best army chief in the world, best spy agency in the world and all that jazz
Pakistan officially never claimed to be the best army in the world, nor best army chief in the world, nor the best spy agency in the world...

Something u Indians don't know is that an Army is supposed to carry itself professionally. Can u show me an official statement from Pakistan army's spokesman who claimed as such?

As for best spy agency...again we don't toot our horn...the praise for ISI is mostly due to other media...ISI never claimed to be the best in the world.

On the other hand I can give u many examples of ur joke of an army general tooting his own horn, issuing empty threats, or making a fool out of himself. I hope by now u get the difference between a laughing stock and someone professional.

Pakistan officially never claimed to be the best army in the world, nor best army chief in the world, nor the best spy agency in the world...

Something u Indians don't know is that an Army is supposed to carry itself professionally. Can u show me an official statement from Pakistan army's spokesman who claimed as such?

As for best spy agency...again we don't toot our horn...the praise for ISI is mostly due to other media...ISI never claimed to be the best in the world.

On the other hand I can give u many examples of ur joke of an army general tooting his own horn, issuing empty threats, or making a fool out of himself. I hope by now u get the difference between a laughing stock and someone professional.

Yeah ok, I guess Raheel Sharif was just some random media guy. :rofl:

In a rare admission, Army chief General Raheel Sharif on Friday said Pakistan Army is the best army in the world.“With our current achievements in the ongoing war on terror and standard of conventional war, ours is the best army,” General Raheel said, according to DG ISPR Lt Gen Asim Bajwa.

Pakistan Army is the best army: General Raheel

Also, according to the Pakistani PM ISI is the best spy agency in the world.

ISI stands out as best intelligence agency of the world: PM

Pakistani retired army chiefs go work for some other country for money or sell their services like mercenaries to gulf countries. What a great nation where Pakistani army chief invites leaders of other countries without civilian leadership present to tell them who really pulls the strings.

Yeah ok, I guess Raheel Sharif was just random media guy. :rofl:

In a rare admission, Army chief General Raheel Sharif on Friday said Pakistan Army is the best army in the world.“With our current achievements in the ongoing war on terror and standard of conventional war, ours is the best army,” General Raheel said, according to DG ISPR Lt Gen Asim Bajwa.

Pakistan Army is the best army: General Raheel
Yup if u could comprehend u would see that he is basing it off Pak Army's achievements against fighting terrorists. Out of all the armies fighting against terrorists in all parts of the world(Arab coalition in Yemen, Russia/US/Iran in Syria, US/West in Afghanistan)...Pakistan army is the only one that has come out on top and delivered results. Achieving success where others failed...is by definition the "best"

Yup if u could comprehend u would see that he is basing it off Pak Army's achievements against fighting terrorists. Out of all the armies fighting against terrorists in all parts of the world(Arab coalition in Yemen, Russia/US/Iran in Syria, US/West in Afghanistan)...Pakistan army is the only one that has come out on top and delivered results. Achieving success where others failed...is by definition the "best"

:lol: and that is not tooting own horn?

You be happy being the best in the world, we are happy being the cowards. We shall see who prevails at the end.

Pakistani retired army chiefs go work for some other country for money or sell their services like mercenaries to gulf countries.
They don't force their way in...they are hired for their abilities. It just sounds like u r jealous that ur inept retired generals weren't offered that position.
What a great nation where Pakistani army chief invites leaders of other countries without civilian leadership present to tell them who really pulls the strings.
Our country...our way of running it. Just like how u r free to do things in ur ways in ur country. U should spend less time on the internet worrying about another country and get out more. Now go outside and help that mob with lynching someone for eating beef.

Pakistan needs to respond but a 100 times more... Bring out the nukes. It's better to die free than becoming a slave of Hindutva extremists
Yaar...its election time and bjp needs the votes and only way is war.
Remember they brought a million men to the border and then left whilst our commaders played golf. Trust me pakistan is so much stronger and so much more united. Indians know this. This is just for chest thumping

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom