What's new

Indian Army deploying gunship helicopters, battle tanks along Pakistan border: Russian media

Wow, but you just have 12 years of experience handling (that too pretty shoody until 2014 I guess) these terrorists. We have over 3 decades of dealing and mainly containing terrorists to only specific pockets in our country. Our guys never let them spiral out of control and spread throughout the country. So we have better and over 3 generations of forces who had real anti terror combat experience. They know how to handle your 12 years experienced rookies. :p:
Your Army would even look like a rag tag militia infront of these terrorists.
No active group in Bharat even used 14.5mm,12.7mm HMG's,Sniper rifles,RPG's,IED's,RR Guns,107mm rockets and safe heavens which TTP and BLA are enjoying.

Meanwhile, Indian media is reporting that Indian Foreign Policy has been handed over to Indian Army first time in the history of Indian democracy and in the presence of strong parliament and Indian Chief of Army is controlling the foreign policy of India.

:D:D:D:D

Fkers, needs to rubbed on these rat-Indians faces each time they talk about "military establishment" of Pakistan. LOL

So you have sympathy with pigs now? Direct that sympathy for your minorities. They need it. Or are they lesser being than pigs?

Why the hell would you slaughter a pig after a namaz in front of a mosque? What is the idea? Unless you want to provoke people? The thing is there is nothing stopping someone from slaughtering a pig in our laws or even in religion. Non muslims can slaughter and eat it. There is nothing against that unlike in India where idiots are lynching people for slaughtering something that is slaughtered world over. In fact people are now lynched for any other reason in India due to lack of action by the state.

Yeah but this right of accused is mostly applied to hidnutva terrorists in hidnutva state of India. While the muslim youth are kept on false charges for years and even killed in fake encounters. Our military courts are far better than whatever court system you have where judges think that peacocks reproduce through their tears.

And yes we are victims of terrorism. We say that because it is a fact. Don't need idiots from India to agree to it or not. There is terrorism problem and we are fighting it. You have a terrorism problem and you vote them into your parliament. Difference.

Pork slaughter and consumption is actually banned in Pakistan for Muslims. Since 98% of your population is muslim it's easy to assume death will be the consequence of slaughtering a pig after namaz. Similarly cows are considered protected animals as they are backbone of agricultural and dairy industry not for some some shoddy religious reasons no longer applicable. Pork meat is actually hygienic and better these days.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1204452

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/unban-pork-in-pakistan.516133/

Glad to see that you're more informed about indian socio economic issues than your own country's. More power to the crazy Indian media to whom Pakistanis contribute a lot of ad revenue.

Only after you unban pork slaughter you can come back and ask for removal of prohibition of cow slaughter? Till then it's hypocrisy like hypocrisy in being victims and supporters of terrorists and militants

Only after you unban pork slaughter you can come back and ask for removal of prohibition of cow slaughter? Till then it's hypocrisy like hypocrisy in being victims and supporters of terrorists and militants
Actually, that makes sense. But the problem you have in India is the % of non Hindoo's is significant possibly in excess of 300 million. That number is greater than population of Pakistan and about same as large countries like USA. Furthermore these non Hindoo's are native Indian's and not foreign immigrants. These are Odishans, Biharis, Tamils, Karelaties, Assamese etc

Whereas in Pakistan the non Muslim % is less than 5%. So I think while you have valid point about the pork/beef example but you going to alienate lot of Indians with a beef ban. It means naught to me. I take this as a domestic indian issue. Nothing to do with Pakistan.

Actually, that makes sense. But the problem you have in India is the % of non Hindoo's is significant possibly in excess of 300 million. That number is greater than population of Pakistan and about same as large countries like USA. Furthermore these non Hindoo's are native Indian's and not foreign immigrants. These are Odishans, Biharis, Tamils, Karelaties, Assamese etc

Whereas in Pakistan the non Muslim % is less than 5%. So I think while you have valid point about the pork/beef example but you going to alienate lot of Indians with a beef ban. It means naught to me. I take this as a domestic indian issue. Nothing to do with Pakistan.
7 states in india have cow slaughter allowed. They can legally slaughter cows and nobody gives a ****. Similarly in all the other states people slaughter buffalos and oxen (beef is a large term which includes all bovine meat), only cow slaughter is prohibited. Cows oxen buffalos are all different. Nobody is alienated. Consuming cow meat has no relation with any religious practice when alternatives like buffalo meat oxen meat lamb meat are available.

I don't get what the big fuss is about when beef is openly available in many restaurants in India.

Most rural lynching news you see is actually some property dispute or family Honor or feud between families being painted in religious tones of Hindu and Muslim by TRP hungry media.

Pork slaughter and consumption is actually banned in Pakistan for Muslims. Since 98% of your population is muslim it's easy to assume death will be the consequence of slaughtering a pig after namaz.

Not interested in your assumptions. Show me the law that bans pork slaughter.

Similarly cows are considered protected animals as they are backbone of agricultural and dairy industry

And so are buffaloes. The ting is you consider cows to be gods which is laughable and extremely foolish. Thus the reason cows are slaughtered world over for food.

Glad to see that you're more informed about indian socio economic issues than your own country's. More power to the crazy Indian media to whom Pakistanis contribute a lot of ad revenue.

Not really. Not give a f*ck about your country. But since you were peddling lies so thought to give you a taste of reality and facts.

I would demand removal ban on pork when we you show me the law that bans it in first place. :)

And don't need your certificate from someone who vote terrorists into parliament about our stance on terrorism.

T
Not interested in your assumptions. Show me the law that bans pork slaughter.

And so are buffaloes. The ting is you consider cows to be gods which is laughable and extremely foolish. Thus the reason cows are slaughtered world over for food.

Not really. Not give a f*ck about your country. But since you were peddling lies so thought to give you a taste of reality and facts.

I would demand removal ban on pork when we you show me the law that bans it in first place. :)

And don't need your certificate from someone who vote terrorists into parliament about our stance on terrorism.
The gazette of Pakistan and it's laws really sucks man. How do lawyers even survive in Pakistan? I'm not the one peddling lies it's you.
Here the animal slaughter laws of Punjab Pakistan

(k) “useful animal” means:

(i) a female sheep or goat below the age of one year and six months;

(ii) a male sheep or goat below the age of three months;

(iii) a calf below the age of four months;

(iv) a female sheep or goat of the age exceeding one year and six months but not exceeding four years, which is pregnant or fit for breeding purposes;

(v) a female animal, other than sheep or goat below three years of age;

(vi) a female animal, other than sheep or goat, which is pregnant or in milk or fit for breeding purposes;

(vii) a female animal, other than sheep or goat, between three to ten years of age which is fit for draught purposes;

][3. Restriction on slaughter of animals.- (1) A person shall not slaughter a useful animal.
(2) An animal shall not be slaughtered:

(a) except in accordance with this Act and in a slaughter-house;

(b) unless the animal is approved for slaughter in accordance with the Act; or

(c) on Tuesday and Wednesday or on such other day or days as the Government may, by notification in the official Gazette, specify.

(3) A person shall not:

(a) sell, keep, store, transport, supply, offer or expose for sale, or hawk any meat or carcass of a:

(i) haram animal

http://punjablaws.gov.pk/laws/146.html

Lol Pakistanis can't slaughter animals on Wednesday and Tuesday. That's the most absurd law I've ever seen. So your state by law gives protection to sheep and lamb?

I hope now you'll stop harping the cow slaughter thing.

T

I'm not the one peddling lies it's you.

No dear. It is you.

Lol Pakistanis can't slaughter animals on Wednesday and Tuesday.

Actually anyone can slaughter anything on any day. Only slaughter houses are closed for these two days. Like any business these two days are off days. Makes sense completely.

So your state by law gives protection to sheep and lamb?

Nope. Both sheeps and lambs can be slaughtered. Pakistani nation slaughtered thousands and thousands of sheeps and lambs just a month ago on Eid occasion

Last year, around 4.67 million animals were slaughtered in the province during the three days of Eidul Azha that included 1.98 million large animals, like buffalos, cows and camels and 2.69 million small animals such as goats, sheep and small cows.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/22...ficial-animals-to-be-slaughtered-on-Eid-in-KP

And also all around the year

This is the principle which governs the thriving meat business in the city that officially consumes at least 1,200 cows and buffaloes and around 3,000 to 4,000 smaller animals, such as goats and sheep, on an average each day.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/789893/karachi-slaughterhouses-under-the-knife/

I hope now you'll stop harping the cow slaughter thing.

Not really. You are just peddling lies and manipulating things to prove your cow worshiping buffoonery.

Stop killing people for an animal. Stop being idiots.

No dear. It is you.

Actually anyone can slaughter anything on any day. Only slaughter houses are closed for these two days. Like any business these two days are off days. Makes sense completely.

Nope. Both sheeps and lambs can be slaughtered. Pakistani nation slaughtered thousands and thousands of sheeps and lambs just a month ago on Eid occasion

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/22...ficial-animals-to-be-slaughtered-on-Eid-in-KP

And also all around the year

https://tribune.com.pk/story/789893/karachi-slaughterhouses-under-the-knife/

Not really. You are just peddling lies and manipulating things to prove your cow worshiping buffoonery.

Stop killing people for an animal. Stop being idiots.

No you cannot slaughter animals anywhere as per Section 3 of
THE PUNJAB ANIMALS SLAUGHTER CONTROL ACT, 1963

(W.P. Act III of 1963

[3. Restriction on slaughter of animals.- (1) A person shall not slaughter a useful animal.

(b) unless the animal is approved for slaughter in accordance with the Act.

There is an exception given in section 3 clause 4 about Eids. (4) Nothing contained in this section shall apply to the slaughter of an animal by a Muslim on the day of Eid-ul-Azha and the two succeeding days of Eid-ul-Azha or any other religious ceremony.]

Otherwise all slaughter of animals is bound by this act and to do otherwise is illegal. Are you saying Pakistan doesn't enforce its own laws? Slaughterhouses are made on open streets?

READ http://punjablaws.gov.pk/laws/146.html

You can't slaughter useful animals.

After highly placed annonymous sources we have moved on to annonymous Russian media.

No you cannot slaughter animals anywhere as per Section 3 of
THE PUNJAB ANIMALS SLAUGHTER CONTROL ACT, 1963

(W.P. Act III of 1963

[3. Restriction on slaughter of animals.- (1) A person shall not slaughter a useful animal.

(b) unless the animal is approved for slaughter in accordance with the Act.

There is an exception given in section 3 clause 4 about Eids. (4) Nothing contained in this section shall apply to the slaughter of an animal by a Muslim on the day of Eid-ul-Azha and the two succeeding days of Eid-ul-Azha or any other religious ceremony.]

Otherwise all slaughter of animals is bound by this act and to do otherwise is illegal. Are you saying Pakistan doesn't enforce its own laws? Slaughterhouses are made on open streets?

READ http://punjablaws.gov.pk/laws/146.html

You can't slaughter useful animals.

And I am telling you anyone can slaughter any animal he or she wants to. Only slaughterhouses don't slaughter these "useful animals" since better alternatives are available. In days of Eid, thousands of these "useful animals" are slaughtered too and there is no law protecting any animal.

And these are laws of just Punjab province. And even in that province any person can slaughter sheep or lamb if he owns it. Other provinces have their own laws where any animal can be slaughtered.

Stop clutching at straws and wasting our time. You are killing humans on name of animals. And your state is partner in this crime. There is no comparison with any pig or sheep or lamb in such a case.

Pakistan not leaving india with much choices .
If u abduct and kill Kashmiri cops , there will be war .

Will you have balls to attack or you Indians only talk big??? Till real war all is stupidity from Indian members.

Indians well aware Pakistan can't fight a war for more than a week.

They are in financial turmoil
On their knees Lookibg for financial bailouts be it saudi or imf.

They have a novice leader in charge

And no backing from the entire western world.

This is a good time the economic gap is at its greatest since 1947.

Completely reliant for spares and no money to buy them will need China to bail them out but India will cut supply lines during short swift war.

Threat of nukes is absurd

Dropping bombs in your own country killing your own people is thinking of mad race

You people can talk big about what you can do, in reality you are biggest cowards who can just talk.

If India is that big power then why not prove it on ground?? Since 1999 India have proven itself a impotent country.

Idk about u...but any true strategist worth his salt must take all scenarios into account...especially the worst case scenario and prepare accordingly. When one isn't prepared for a certain scenario that's when one gets caught with their pants down
So your army didn't do this type of analysis during 1999 or earlier adventures against India or you were not there to help your army at that time???

Back
Top Bottom