What's new

Indian Army deploying gunship helicopters, battle tanks along Pakistan border: Russian media

you guys are the one lost three times azad kashmir to pakistan
aksai chin to china
aroounachal to china

map_disputedterritories1.jpg

Oh Bhai Arunachal is in India, technically China lost it to India, also Sikkim. :lol:

No buddy I beg to differ there. Aksai Chin is our loss. Don't attribute it on Pakistan. But I guess we are OK with it since it's largely barren and a cold desert and we still have much fertile and strategic Tawang. :-)
See this is why Pakistan has violated UNSC resolutions for Kashmr on 3 grounds.

1. Secession of northern Kashmir near also chin which is indian territory and disputed by Pakistan no matter how barren you've changed status quo

2. Changing demographics of Azad Kashmir and AJK. I'm sure no AJK government would complain about influx of Pakistanis in their state

3. Pakistan is not even the original entity that was subject to the dispute. The dominion of Pakistan effectively dissolved in 1971

4. Law of limitations. First part of the resolution is withdrawal of pakistani troops so referendum could be hold but they haven't done so for 70 years.

5. No provision of Secession of territory in Indian constitution.

6. Strategic importance of rivers and territory which would come in hands of a volatile state. So it will never happen

Suggestions-

A) De-hyphenate Kashmir and Peace talks
B) Stop supporting and militants terrorists coming into India by cover fire
C) declare loc as international border by letting kashmiri origin people in India visit AJK Gilgit etc

Last edited:
We not like you read the history kid, Khan of Kalat made his own decision and the first one that vote to join Pakistan and what lame justification you, let suppose some powerfull country capture MUMBAI and their peoples want to free their land from foreign occupation what should will do by the local peoples of MUMBAI, the only option left for peoples of MUMBAI is to fight to foreign occupation, same thing is happening in Kashmir, because this freedom struggle and other freedom struggle in your country India will soon disintegrated by its own in near future because your barbaric human right violation in Kashmir and other parts in India

What a pathetic country you have @Tom M :blah::blah::blah:

Oh really, do you think Pakistan is the one who writes the world history and the entire would should accept whatever you guy's just pronounce, huh ???

At-least for once in life, be honest and accept the reality as I did in my above post. While I agree that Republic of India has occupied few princely state forcefully in the past Pakistan also did it either through force or by intimidation. Almost every country has done it in the pre and post colonial and WW era. We are not the first country to do that, and we won't be the last country to do that as well. It all depends on how well you can do it, nothing else.

Regarding our disintegration, we are more than happy to see our foe's get disintegrate (and it actually did sometime back) while wishing for our disintegration. So keep wishing. LOL :lol::lol::lol:

P.S: If the Kashmir militants or other militants elsewhere start using the aforementioned heavy hardware, IA will get an excuse to respond with shear brute force that they won't be able to handle and they are well aware of that more than anyone else. Hence the reason they don't use them, understood. :p:
Hahahahaha you mighty forces have raped whole villages.When they would be such heavily armed your force won't matter.Such armed fighters would always have an edge.
Ever thought for once, WHY ???? The Indian army is such an efficient force that they never let the militancy/terrorist spiral out of their control to begin with. The scenario is same, TTP or BLA enjoy safe heavens across your border. Our terrorists on the west enjoy safe heavens across Azad Kashmir, GB and even your mainland while in the east they cross over to Myanmar. :-)
That is all your randi roni if Pakistan even provides half of what TTP and BLA are being given,life of Bharti Forces would be quite miserable.

See this is why you have violated UNSC resolutions for Kashmir on 3 grounds.

1. Secession of Aksai Chin which is indian territory and disputed by Pakistan no matter how barren you've changed status quo

2. Changing demographics of Azad Kashmir and AJK. I'm sure no AJK government would complain about influx of Pakistanis in their state

3. Pakistan is not even the original entity that was subject to the dispute. The dominion of Pakistan effectively dissolved in 1971

4. Law of limitations. First part of the resolution is withdrawal of pakistani troops so referendum could be hold but they haven't done so for 70 years.

6. Strategic importance of rivers and territory which would come in hands of a volatile state. So it will never happen

Suggestions-

C) declare loc as international border by letting kashmiri origin people in India visit AJK Gilgit etc

YOU ???? :o::o::o::o::o:

Get a life dude, I am very much Indian like anyone else here like you. :-)

1. Secession of Aksai Chin which is indian territory and disputed by Pakistan no matter how barren you've changed status quo

Suggestions-

Keep this RSS shakha legalities and history to RSS shakhas please

Nobody here is interested in RSS or its flawed version of history

YOU ???? :o::o::o::o::o:

Get a life dude, I am very much Indian like anyone else here like you. :-)
Lmao spider man meme. Bro Chai Peete hue bakchodi

But that post is valid for Indians and Pakistanis and people of Jammu and kashmir

Hahahahaha you mighty forces have raped whole villages.When they would be such heavily armed your force won't matter.Such armed fighters would always have an edge.

Well that is just wishful thinking nothing else.

That is all your randi roni if Pakistan even provides half of what TTP and BLA are being given,life of Bharti Forces would be quite miserable.

Oh, well, well, well who is stopping the mighty Pakistan from providing it to the so called freedom fighters, huh ??? Don't come up with a stupid IF. The fact is, if you could you would have done it long back. Still there is time IA is not going anywhere, bring it on and see what the counter measure will be. LOL :p:

Keep this RSS shakha legalities and history to RSS shakhas please

Nobody here is interested in RSS or its flawed version of history

1. Secession of territory to china which is indian territory and part of land disputed by Pakistan no matter how barren you've changed status quo

Suggestions-

Please reply point wise rather than deflecting the issue.

Tell me one solution to Kashmir issue which doesn't involve Pakistan gaining territory.

Last edited:

Bullsh!t. You seriously need to learn history instead of believing in lies that your country fed to you.

India is a shitty fascist country. Don't believe in its lies.

Oh really, do you think Pakistan is the one who writes the world history and the entire would should accept whatever you guy's just pronounce, huh ???

At-least for once in life, be honest and accept the reality as I did in my above post. While I agree that Republic of India has occupied few princely state forcefully in the past Pakistan also did it either through force or by intimidation. Almost every country has done it in the pre and post colonial and WW era. We are not the first country to do that, and we won't be the last country to do that as well. It all depends on how well you can do it, nothing else.

Regarding our disintegration, we are more than happy to see our foe's get disintegrate (and it actually did sometime back) while wishing for our disintegration. So keep wishing. LOL :lol::lol::lol:
Read the history kid he is twisting Facts @Tom M :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Your laugh will become cries in the future @Tom M :p:;):enjoy:

See this is why Pakistan has violated UNSC resolutions for Kashmr on 3 grounds.

Suggestions-

aby pakistan ka aksai chin se kya taluq hai chutiyeee

Oh, well, well, well who is stopping the mighty Pakistan from providing it to the so called freedom fighters, huh ??? Don't come up with a stupid IF. The fact is, if you could you would have done it long back. Still there is time IA is not going anywhere, bring it on and see what the counter measure will be. LOL :p:
You would see soon mate:devil:
Well that is just wishful thinking nothing else.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kunan_Poshpora_incident

It certainly does my friend
And they are Indian citizens
Living in a Indian state of Kashmir.

Nobody can change that now
Not you
Not China
Not united nations
Not the Kashmir Indians's

It's done and dusted partition is over

Live with it

Was 1971.not proof enough
Was stealing Aachen saichen glacier not enough.
Or indeed kargil .

How many more examples you need
It's you Pakistanis whining and bitching about talks about Kashmir crying in united nations

I think even the united nations have had enough.

By the way where's your support in this
China
Turkey
Saudi

I don't see anyone uttering a word

Not one nation.

Your on your own over Kashmir .
And that's why India just ignores you people

If you think about it, India has pretty much pummelled Pakistan since 1947.

1947- Jungadh acceded to Pakistan. India waltzes in, yeah nah that's not gonna happen, see majority of the people want to be with India so Junagadh stays with India.

1947-48 Pakistan tries to pull a Junagadh in Jammu and Kashmir and goes see majority Muslim so Jammu and Kashmir should be with Pakistan.Indian army waltzes in, goes, yeah that's not gonna happen either. Gets the King of Jammu and Kashmir to accede to India, kicks the Pakistani forces out of the useful areas and usurps Kashmir valley along with Jammu and Ladakh, despite it being a Muslim majority state.

1965- Pakistan drops paratroopers in Kashmir. Kashmiris catch them, beat them up and hand them to the Indian army:lol: Indian army attacks Lahore and other areas in Pakistan. What was supposed to be Pakistan's attack on India, ended up with Pakistanis defending their cities from the Indian army onslaught.

1971: Indian army is bored, breaks East and West Pakistan, makes Bangladesh. 90,000 Pakistanis surrender and taken POW.

1984: Siachen, Pakistan tries to capture the unmanned glacier. India gets a whiff of the plan, pre-empts Pakistan and pushes its soldiers west of the Soltoro ridge and captures Siachen glacier in its entirety.

1999- Pakistan sneaks its troops in Kargil during the winter. Indian army comes back in the summer, finds the Pakistani intruders, kicks their teeth in and dislodges them from the occupied peaks.

When you look at these incidents, it has pretty much been a one sided match for the past 70 odd years. With the Indian economy growing and with that the country getting stronger, one can only imagine what will happen to Pakistan next.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom