What's new

Indian Army deploying gunship helicopters, battle tanks along Pakistan border: Russian media

It's about time we start arming the 120+ separatist movements in India. So far our generals are not in favour of it but an attack will and should change that policy.

It certainly does my friend
And they are Indian citizens
Living in a Indian state of Kashmir.

Nobody can change that now
Not you
Not China
Not united nations
Not the Kashmir Indians's

It's done and dusted partition is over

Live with it

Was 1971.not proof enough
Was stealing Aachen saichen glacier not enough.
Or indeed kargil .

How many more examples you need
It's you Pakistanis whining and bitching about talks about Kashmir crying in united nations

I think even the united nations have had enough.

By the way where's your support in this
China
Turkey
Saudi

I don't see anyone uttering a word

Not one nation.

Your on your own over Kashmir .
And that's why India just ignores you people

Stop living in Past at those times world was bi polar now its multi polar and nothing is same.

Also you tend to chest thumping on things which you did by using proxies with out those you would not be able to do anything in 1971, also siachen was left out by Gen. Zia he didn't want to go to war for high snowy peaks, and Pakistan took revenge of that in Kargil.

Stop living in Past at those times world was bi polar now its multi polar and nothing is same.

Also you tend to chest thumping on things which you did by using proxies with out those you would not be able to do anything in 1971, also siachen was left out by Gen. Zia he didn't want to go to war for high snowy peaks, and Pakistan took revenge of that in Kargil.

You CALL that revenge lol lol lol

The IAF slaughtred the entire NLI regiment and left your bodies to collect.

DID YOU KEEP KARGIL...……… err no

WILL YOU GET INCH OF KASHMIR --- err no

will india let you control dams or water supply -- err no

can you change things via united nations support no

can you change things via china err no

can you apply a military solution err no.

From where I SIT you cant change a THING … not a single thing

ALL YOU CAN do is start proxy wars using terror outfights
fire some mortar shells across LOC
batter down doors in Washington Peking Moscow & UN asking for HELP

the NEXT 70 years will continue JUST like the last 70 years

The IAF slaughtred the entire NLI regiment and left your bodies to collect.

Yes, which is why after 2 months of fighting we still held on to roughly 20% of Kargil.

You're a complete idiot.

DID YOU KEEP KARGIL...……… err no

Err yes we still hold Point 5353, which is the region's dominating feature as per your own army.

will india let you control dams or water supply -- err no

Hahaha, if you try and dehydrate us you know very well that we'll fire every last nuclear missile in our arsenal at you.

Yes, which is why after 2 months of fighting we still held on to roughly 20% of Kargil.

You're a complete idiot.

Err yes we still hold Point 5353, which is the region's dominating feature as per your own army.

Hahaha, if you try and dehydrate us you know very well that we'll fire every last nuclear missile in our arsenal at you.[/QUOTE …………

PURE fiction... I think your nukes are DUD .. its all HOT air

you threaten India with nukes every one hour FOR LAST 25 years .. ITS become a joke

An Equalizer.

Nasr_ballistic_missile_Pakistan.jpg

PURE fiction... I think your nukes are DUD .. its all HOT air

you threaten India with nukes every one hour FOR LAST 25 years .. ITS become a joke

Thank God your army isn't this deranged, otherwise we'd have a nuclear holocaust on our hands.

So we are at the 16th page. Any new news about the indian deployment ?

every year we have such type of a thread in this forum ..... so not a big deal as usual

So we are at the 16th page. Any new news about the indian deployment ?
This is because it is a fake news

The OP is a no link news article which in turn quotes an unnamed Russian media report.

If, as many are alleging this is a ploy to win election, then why there is no news in the media. Why aren't people being told that we are taking revenge against pakistan and deploying the army?

A true indian army man would never pay patronage to another country. It's only Pakistani army men that want to earn dollars and send their kids outside so they don't have to live in Pakistan
lol don't flatter urself...u guys were never offered a position abroad :lol:
This is just an excuse by u...u or anyone else will jump at the chance of earning money abroad.
Glad to see your delusions. Buffalo and oxen slaughter is legal almost everywhere. Beef kebabs and chilly beef and beef momos are available even in Delhi. It's only some people like you that paint every incident in hindi muslim communal colours
Lol these events of lynching ppl over beef are not my delusions...I can provide u proof...lots of it. The least u can do is own up to it. Denial doesn't help.

Surgical fart happens again.. Its done few days before . 15 rangers and several posts destroyed.. Message has been delivered to 1.5 fekus that army of hind is too strong and will delt ruthlessly if enemy keep cutting the throats of hanumans.. Ohh we are too afraid with india.. Please please india forgive us.. Modi g tum choty nhi mahan leader ho imran khan na ghalat bola tha bari kursi par choty log.. Fuking im too scare

Back
Top Bottom