What's new

Indian Army deploying gunship helicopters, battle tanks along Pakistan border: Russian media

Which history ??? That suits your version of events and narrative ??? Ain't gonna happen. :-)

Well let's wait and see who is gonna have the ultimate laugh. We are in no hurry. :)
Your version is fiction to us, lets agree to disagree and move on.

Which history ??? That suits your version of events and narrative ??? Ain't gonna happen. :-)
Your posting the video that suite your narrative, the Facts is Khan of Kalat is the first one that vote to join Pakistan @Tom M :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Last edited by a moderator:
Your posting the video that suite your narrative, the Facts is Khan of Kalat is the first one that vote to join Pakistan anonymously @Tom M :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Sorry but, that is the most absurd statement I have come across. If his vote anonymously, how come you guy's know that, huh ?? :)

Sorry but, that is the most absurd statement I have come across. If his vote anonymously, how come you guy's know that, huh ?? :)
You don’t, you don’t even have to believe that Mohammad Ali Jinnah existed, but peddling the same one liner negatives will get you banned from
The discussion.

you're trolling nothing else the truth is we didn't capture Kalat illegally but Kalat want to join Pakistan, this event in on record that's why i am telling you read the history kid @Tom M :)

You don’t, you don’t even have to believe that Mohammad Ali Jinnah existed, but peddling the same one liner negatives will get you banned from
The discussion.

I was specifically surprised with the word anonymous. Well if you guys are so intolerant towards a discussion, then go ahead and ban me, after-all it's your turf. :)

you're trolling nothing else the truth is we didn't capture Kalat illegally but Kalat want to join Pakistan, this event in on record that's why i am telling you read the history kid @Tom M :)

As I said earlier, it's a matter of perception and don't ask me to believe your version of history ??? Not only India but there are lot more people in the world who think otherwise, even the countries that provide Asylum for expat Baloch's.

Moreover should be some reason why there are some problem in Baluchistan. You can't simply put all the burden on India, Afghanistan or anyone else. :)

I was specifically surprised with the word anonymous. Well if you guys are so intolerant towards a discussion, then go ahead and ban me, after-all it's your turf. :)

As I said earlier, it's a matter of perception and don't ask me to believe your version of history ??? Not only India but there are lot more people in the world who think otherwise, even the countries that provide Asylum for expat Baloch's.

Moreover should be some reason why there are some problem in Baluchistan. You can't simply put all the burden on India, Afghanistan or anyone else. :)
When all you can do is say “no” just because it is Pakistani, then it isn’t debate but repetitive contradiction.

whatever you say for your lame justifications to defend about your illegal occupation of Kashmir, this don't change that fact that peoples of Baluchistan want to join Pakistan at the time of independence and its not my version of story, its is on neutral international source, Intolerant for what we are stating a facts not trolling/blabbering like you @Tom M :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy:

When all you can do is say “no” just because it is Pakistani, then it isn’t debate but repetitive contradiction.

That's why I clearly said it's a matter of perception. But our friend @pakistanipower is th one still insisting that I accept your part of history. If so sorry, a "no" will be my answer. As I said it's not India who provide asylum for your Baluch fugitives. So it's not just India alone who think otherwise I guess. :)

That's why I clearly said it's a matter of perception. But our friend @pakistanipower is th one still insisting that I accept your part of history. If so sorry, a "no" will be my answer. As I said it's not India who provide asylum for your Baluch fugitives. So it's not just India alone who think otherwise I guess. :)
I am talking about facts you troll @Tom M :blah::blah::blah: and you'r fully support baluch fugitives @Tom M

GAY TERRORIST HIND @Tom M ;):enjoy:

whatever you say for your lame justifications to defend about your illegal occupation of Kashmir, this don't change that fact that peoples of Baluchistan want to join Pakistan at the time of independence and its not my version of story, its is on neutral international source, Intolerant for what we are stating a facts not trolling/blabbering like you @Tom M :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy:

I am talking about facts you troll @Tom M :blah::blah::blah: and you'r fully support baluch fugitives @Tom M

GAY TERRORIST HIND @Tom M ;):enjoy:

@Oscar, is this what you meant earlier ???

Your version is fiction to us, lets agree to disagree and move on.

If so, please excuse me from this discussion. I'm done here. :(

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom