What's new

Indian Army deploying gunship helicopters, battle tanks along Pakistan border: Russian media

The same can be said about you also

I gave you facts and you are giving me perception.

Anyways lets wait a few months. Sab doodh ka doodh aur paani ka paani ho jayega

The same can be said by you also?

Is this the threshold of debate.

It's no wonder the educated liberal have backed away from.dialog with your crowd.

There is simply no link plane intellectually.

You keep harping on electoral results. They will be what they will be.

I repeat. I called you out on your blanket assertion that the educated folk cheer for Modi.

Cheers, Doc

The same can be said about you also

I gave you facts and you are giving me perception.

Anyways lets wait a few months. Sab doodh ka doodh aur paani ka paani ho jayega
we are waiting since modi eat us alive

Aapke corner plot wale Generals ready hain kya ?

App key plot leyne key liye bhi tayar hein. Aap aayein to sahi...

They are done by lower ranks to keep up shagging Morales of Mujahidins , who are rattled by Indian army's mercilessness killing both Kashmiri n pakisani mujahaddin in Kashmir and on LOC .

War hoga to Lahore main Hoga , aur saare corner plot firing range main hogi .

Pehley bhi chai ki dawat dey kar zaleel huey they... phir zaleel honey ki tayari kar rahey hein. Sharam to aati nahin.

It does not matter that India has 1,400,000,000,000,000,000,000 people. Please excuse if I got the zeros wrong. Despite coming from the land that blessed the world with the Bakhshali Zero my maths is poor.
If a regular Pak field commander has a math problem too, then the Indian folks, who are generally good at maths, have another problem added to their existing humongous pool vis-à-vis Pak!!!!!!

Only if our own existence is under threat by the terror state of India.
At some point, Pak may move it to the next rung inside the IOK given the Indian perpetual "to be or not to be" dilemma !!!!! The Indian strategists know it too well, but can't overcome it!!! They've got too much at stake...

Only if our own existence is under threat by the terror state of India.
Dude, battle tanks and helicopters will not win over all of Pakistan. Nukes to eliminate enemy columns is not required.
India won’t invade you guys, and even if it did tanks and helicopters can only take a fraction of the total landmass as per cold start, and not all the way up to Baluchistan.

Mobilisation is a smart move. Finally the Indian military utilises the power of economic warfare.
People threatening a tactical nuke don't realise that India will respond to it with strategic nukes. And it is likely that the whole arsenal would be unleashed to prevent a response.

Pakistan should not miss the God given opportunity.
Lagta hai sari kaum hi shahadat chahti hai.

Translation - death wish.

Indians well aware Pakistan can't fight a war for more than a week.

They are in financial turmoil
On their knees Lookibg for financial bailouts be it saudi or imf.

They have a novice leader in charge

And no backing from the entire western world.

This is a good time the economic gap is at its greatest since 1947.

Completely reliant for spares and no money to buy them will need China to bail them out but India will cut supply lines during short swift war.

Threat of nukes is absurd

Dropping bombs in your own country killing your own people is thinking of mad race

Good strategy by India. Keep your enemies second guessing and preparing for war at expense of their economy. Pakistani Paranoia of Indian aggression finally doing some good.

If a regular Pak field commander has a math problem too, then the Indian folks, who are generally good at maths, have another problem added to their existing humongous pool vis-à-vis Pak!!!!!!

At some point, Pak may move it to the next rung inside the IOK given the Indian perpetual "to be or not to be" dilemma !!!!! The Indian strategists know it too well, but can't overcome it!!! They've got too much at stake...

Like other nuclear doctrine naive Pakistani members, you need to think this one through ....

Cheers, Doc

For indians it appears that war is volleyball match. They don't understand how it is only a dream for them to invade Pakistan. Any war against Pakistan won't be Pakistan india war but Muslim Hindu war. Try understanding that first. And US won't allow your politicians to go beyond a certain level of chest thumping ....... not because they love Pakistan but because they have very deep interests in this region and they can't leave anyone stupid to harm their interests.

The same can be said by you also?

Is this the threshold of debate.

It's no wonder the educated liberal have backed away from.dialog with your crowd.

There is simply no link plane intellectually.
Educated liberals have backed away because for long they thought they had the monopoly with no one to question them. Now when people are questioning they don't have the answers.

You keep harping on electoral results. They will be what they will be.
In a democracy election results are paramount. Nothing else matters.

I repeat. I called you out on your blanket assertion that the educated folk cheer for Modi.

Cheers, Doc
I never said all educated people support Modi. I said majority do and it will come out in a few months time when the election results come.

BTW this is not the thread to discuss this. If you want take it to Indian Political Corner thread.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom