What's new

Indian Army deploying gunship helicopters, battle tanks along Pakistan border: Russian media

But with a far, far weaker and strained economy. And do remember, armies march on their stomach. Well, Not my words. :-)

Will never hurt if we are sure it will flow away.

Moreover, even if it is a drama or not if, we mobilise PA will be forced to mobilise as well, that too in equal or considerable proportion and that come along with a cost, during 2001 as I could understand your bill as some where around $ 1.5 Billion. :-)
U forget India is the one posturing as if it's poised for an attack. If a war is to happen, Pak will fight on the defensive. Idk if u have studied warfare...but in this scenario with Pak defending and having home field advantage and India on the offensive...it nullifies ur numerical superiority by a huge margin.

It will also cost u a whole lot more to move ur troops and materials on a massive scale...comparatively to Pak bcuz Pak forces would be fighting defensively(with a possibility of limited thrusts into Indian territory for strategic purposes).

Last edited:
Politics. Create nationalist rage and hope it translates to votes.

Meanwhile, Indian media is reporting that Indian Foreign Policy has been handed over to Indian Army first time in the history of Indian democracy and in the presence of strong parliament and Indian Chief of Army is controlling the foreign policy of India.
Show one credible Indian Media Source which is saying that Indian Army is taking over foreign policy. This is India not Pakistan

It's been so much talk but we hardly get to see the action. Perhaps now we are finally going to get some vegan roast done tactically:-). Even if not I am praying that RSS/BJP win the election again in 2019.

My best regards in this regard!

Show one credible Indian Media Source which is saying that Indian Army is taking over foreign policy. This is India not Pakistan
Never seen before Indian ex COAS join RSS , a hindu extremist religious party ..It shows religious extremism inside Indian army.
nationalherald%2F2018-03%2Fe21d8f61-bfd3-4526-9aec-291e15ccce52%2F1fe744ce-85d0-4cd8-adef-2518618542cf.jpg

U forget India is the one posturing as if it's poised for an attack. If a war is to happen, Pak will fight on the defensive. Idk if u have studied warfare...but in this scenario with Pak defending and having home field advantage and India on the offensive...it nullifies ur numerical superiority by a huge margin.

It will also cost u a whole lot more to move ur troops and materials on a massive scale...comparatively to Pak bcuz Pak forces would be fighting defensively(with a possibility of limited thrusts into Indian territory for strategic purposes).

Why are you guys always behind the worst case scenario. LOL :o:

Mark my words it will be more of a show (as usual) than any real attack. But if it is the posture of IA, then Pakistan army will also be forced to reciprocate proportionately. True, that it will cost us few billions, but that won't be a big strain on our economy as compared to the stress that your economy will have to take in such a scenario given the current state of affairs. That's what I am trying to say. :-)

I am, where do you think all of this leads to?

Nowhere. LOL :-)

These are mere show and nothing else. We just want to try and check the mobilisation capacity of our forces every few years. Moreover it's gonna be general elections soon, and I'm pretty sure BJP will stoop to any level (even using IA's credibility) to pocket some votes. So nothing unusual or surprising here.

Mark my words, India will neither give you a reason nor excuse to initiate a war, let alone use nukes. But if ever we mobilise, PA will be forced to do the same. :-)

Never seen before Indian ex COAS join RSS , a hindu extremist religious party ..It shows religious extremism inside Indian army.
nationalherald%2F2018-03%2Fe21d8f61-bfd3-4526-9aec-291e15ccce52%2F1fe744ce-85d0-4cd8-adef-2518618542cf.jpg

Extreme is how their buttons stay on their shirts with those fat bellies. Vegetarian diet is not healthy for human beings.

1 RSS is not a political party - It is a social organization.
2 BJP is the political arm of the RSS
3 There is no law which bars ex-servicemen from joining any political party or social organizations
4 This picture does not prove at all that Indian Army is is controlling India's foreign policy
5 I asked you for a credible Indian Media report that Indian Army is controlling India's Foreign Policy. The OP clearly mentioned some Indian Media report to that effect and I wanted a link to the said report

Wow, great inference. LOL

Now look once again clearly, can't you see a desperate (Retired) individual who is trying to cement his political career by trying to please his party leadership in every way possible. I bet instead of BJP, if Congress and UPA where popular and ruling during 2014 and beyond, then you would have surely seen a VK Singh with a tri-color around his neck. :p:

3 There is no law which bars ex-servicemen from joining any political party or social organizations
4 This picture does not prove at all that Indian Army is is controlling India's foreign policy
5 I asked you for a credible Indian Media report that Indian Army is controlling India's Foreign Policy. The OP clearly mentioned some Indian Media report to that effect and I wanted a link to the said report
same can be said on jamat ul dawa too :lol:

I think war statement should be coming from GOI , where case is under investigation, not a threatening statement from COAS...

India army chief threatens Pakistan over Kashmir killings
Sanjeev Miglani
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-india-pakistan-idUSBRE90D08T20130114?feedType=RSS

Beghairat admi sharam kar apni DP par. Yehi modi hai jo muslamano ko mar kei election jeetada hai aur tu us lanti shaks ki DP laga rha hai. Isei yehi andaza hota hai kei you are not educated since all the educated indians i know hate Modi.
Agar tere pass proof hai ki Modi ne musalmaano ko maara to zara congress ko de deta. 10 saal congress ki sarkar thi aur wo modi ka kuch nahi ukhaad paaye aur tu kehta hai ki Modi ne Musalmaan ko maara.

Tu kitne Indians ko personally jaanta hai? Unmain se kitne educated hain? Unmain se kitne modi ko oppose karte hain?

same can be said on jamat ul dawa too :lol:
But then why is this organization banned by Pakistan and in the UN list of terrorist organizations?

I think war statement should be coming from GOI , where case is under investigation, not a threatening statement from COAS...

India army chief threatens Pakistan over Kashmir killings
Sanjeev Miglani
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-india-pakistan-idUSBRE90D08T20130114?feedType=RSS
The Army is authorized by the govt of India to do whatever is necessary to protect the borders of the country. That includes telling off pesky neighbours

Why are you guys always behind the worst case scenario. LOL :o:
Idk about u...but any true strategist worth his salt must take all scenarios into account...especially the worst case scenario and prepare accordingly. When one isn't prepared for a certain scenario that's when one gets caught with their pants down. So if u wanna do ur planning half assed then be my guest...don't come lecturing to us about how we look at/plan for such serious things as enemy forces mobilizing near the border.

Mark my words it will be more of a show (as usual) than any real attack. But if it is the posture of IA, then Pakistan army will also be forced to reciprocate proportionately. True, that it will cost us few billions, but that won't be a big strain on our economy as compared to the stress that your economy will have to take in such a scenario given the current state of affairs. That's what I am trying to say. :-)
So basically what u r saying is that india's threats are nothing but hot air...they will be powerless to do anything and back down just like they did in 2001/2002 after a standoff? If u wanna make a joke of ur nation on world stage after much hyped hoo ha about being a superpower...then go right ahead...it would be amusing to watch

As for Pak going bankrupt supposedly just bcuz of a standoff...worry not...Pak has done it before and u let us worry about our finances. Go ahead carry on with ur genius plan of doing utterly nothing.

Agar tere pass proof hai ki Modi ne musalmaano ko maara to zara congress ko de deta. 10 saal congress ki sarkar thi aur wo modi ka kuch nahi ukhaad paaye aur tu kehta hai ki Modi ne Musalmaan ko maara.

Tu kitne Indians ko personally jaanta hai? Unmain se kitne educated hain? Unmain se kitne modi ko oppose karte hain?

But then why is this organization banned by Pakistan and in the UN list of terrorist organizations?

The Army is authorized by the govt of India to do whatever is necessary to protect the borders of the country. That includes telling off pesky neighbours
because we did not tolerate org like RSS (jamat ul dawa)in our country too :lol:

Indian.

Oppose Modi.

Reasonably educated.

It would be stupid to take Indian membership of PDF or any defence forum with an opposing Pakistani membership as an indicator of Modi's current popularity and approval among the general Indian populace.

Most educated secular liberals have simply given up on meaningful dialog with the shrill chest thumping Sanghi crowd.

Case in point being the near total out migration of the old Indian PDF generation from here.

And what we are left with is you guys.

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom