What's new

indian army chief says pakistan must be secular if they want to stay together with india

Secular or not, our best bet is on a fascist Hindu India. That is what we need to push by encouraging their online trolls and population, using fake accounts to spread more hatred against muslims and sikhs in India.
YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW!!!

Karma is cyclical.

Firstly Saudi Arabia is NOT Interfering in our Internal matters and we don't have HOT borders with Them period.
We have PURE Business Relations. Thats it.

Secondly, before you compare "A Nations Attitude" over two Similar issues, try to recall what is Pakistan Doing wrt China Muslim issues ? Ofcours, Its pakistan's own internal matter so its fine...Why Should an Indian bother... No Offense, but then dont be Hypocritical to comment over India while...You do the same.

Lastly, "rice bowl" ... Seriously? If im NOT mistaken...I think Last to Visit KSA was IK and he did manage to pull off a Heavy $6B bowl ...lol

Since you are always desperate to say something, since most of the time you are inclined to make irrelevant statements including the posting of the well worn out 1971 stamp hence i try not to waste time with you.
However let me give you some reality check, Pakistan also borders with China, Iran and Afghanistan. It's India which has issues with it's neighbours, be it Sri Lanka, Nepal, China or Pakistan and in the past also Bangladesh.
Anyways, Pakistan and India have bilateral issues, Pakistan was created as a state for Muslims however it's India which was hiding behind the so called secularism screen is now showing it's true colours.
As for the ''Rice Bowl'' once again you show your comprehension inability thus just reply out of oblivion.
Here update your knowledge and the psyche of what i said.

in Last 6 Years, 10 Indian Workers Died Every Day In Gulf Nations: Report
Indians working in Gulf countries accounted for more than half of the remittance that India received from all over the world between 2012 and 2017.

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/in-...died-every-day-in-gulf-nations-report-1943313

Secular or not, our best bet is on a fascist Hindu India. That is what we need to push by encouraging their online trolls and population, using fake accounts to spread more hatred against muslims and sikhs in India.

Well the feeling is mutual in this case I guess. :enjoy:

But I think you do underatand that there no favor in this world that can't be reciprocated. ;)

And I won't be surprised if what is said above is already happening between our nations. LOL :D

YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW!!!

Karma is cyclical.

But why are you shouting?

May I have your Twitter ID please? I've recently joined Twitter (still figuring it out) and want to follow you.

Cheers, Doc

Since you are always desperate to say something, since most of the time you are inclined to make irrelevant statements including the posting of the well worn out 1971 stamp hence i try not to waste time with you.
However let me give you some reality check, Pakistan also borders with China, Iran and Afghanistan. It's India which has issues with it's neighbours, be it Sri Lanka, Nepal, China or Pakistan and in the past also Bangladesh.
Anyways, Pakistan and India have bilateral issues, Pakistan was created as a state for Muslims however it's India which was hiding behind the so called secularism screen is now showing it's true colours.
As for the ''Rice Bowl'' once again you show your comprehension inability thus just reply out of oblivion.
Here update your knowledge and the psyche of what i said.

Dimag Thikaane p nahi Hai.. Ya Jyada jal Gai ?

My reply which you have quoted was in response to this :

Windjammer said:

Some one should remind this bewildered character, say Saudi Arab is also a true Islamic State but Indians don't have any issues with that.....oh wait, it's fine as long as the Indians can get their rice bowl.

Firstly, Your post ( the one which I quoted ) above CLEARLY states that India is NOT having issues with KSA. and I.. I simply explained Why . Why India Doesnt have issues with KSA. Period.

Now, How does that ( India's relation with KSA ) even remotely connect to all the Garbage of yours....Borders of Pakistan / India .. or whether India has issues with Its neighbours or not...or Secularism in India .. or India's true colors ?

Comprehension issues ? lol Bolna hai bas Kuch bhi... lol

Secondly, I think Pakistan too has a Lion's share for the "Rice Bowl" from Gulf.. So ? Whats the Point ?
0f52ebecf13c4d6798d4993a20db3ce6_6.jpg

Personal Attacks Wont work with me. So keep this "Weak" Tactics to yourself. Be a Man and Counter with facts and Logic, rather personal remarks.

You keep mentioning that 1971 Stamp over n over again in all posts you reply, Why does a STAMP issued IN PAKISTAN bother you ( Which is the most defining part of your history since birth of PAKISTAN ) ? I feel it hit you really hard. Im sorry, I cant hep your History. lol.

looks like this fat phuck has lost his mind
instead of pimping for Hindutva chaddies lil pippin should channel his energies toward resolving low moral ration rape and wife swapping crises in IA

Dimag Thikaane p nahi Hai.. Ya Jyada jal Gai ?

Personal Attacks Wont work with me. So keep this "Weak" Tactics to yourself. Be a Man and Counter with facts and Logic, rather personal remarks.

You keep mentioning that 1971 Stamp over n over again in all posts you reply, Why does a STAMP issued IN PAKISTAN bother you ( Which is the most defining part of your history since birth of PAKISTAN ) ? I feel it hit you really hard. Im sorry, I cant hep your History. lol.
Abey dhakan, firstly don't bring your lousy table manners here, it's you who is burning at both ends and mouthing off obscenities.
1971 may have been a defining moment in our history but we have moved on however i feel sorry for your miserable life who has no other joy except to lick the same crap in every thread.

"Secular or not, our best bet is on a fascist Hindu India. That is what we need to push by encouraging their online trolls and population, using fake accounts to spread more hatred against muslims and sikhs in India."

@Arsalan

For your information and 'enlightment' (again) for undermentioned:

I rest my case :)
Sir, again, you need to trust me on this!!!
We too have Gul Bukharis and Marvi Sirmids dont we? He is all yours!! We have checked via multiple verification tools. Can share more info in private if you are interested.

India Turning into extremist Hindu state is good in long run, it will put them on self destruct path in long run.

@Indus Pakistan this is exactly what I was referring to on Nationality thread ... Our enemies want us to be secular as they know it is Islam that is bounding force for us and once it is out it will be easy to dis integrate us and then they can make us slave like Bangladesh and cann take revenue of 100s of years of muslim rulership ...

Raising question about Islamic background of Islam in the mind of general people is serving the purpose of the enemy ....
No. I don't take ive a damn what the general says. That is not to question his professional capacity etc. I am not going to disparage him just because he is the Indian chief of staff.

All the evidence and I mean all the evidence goes against the very idea that Islam is glue. I am only replying because I think you might reason into your thinking. I posit to you simple facts -

• If Islam was glue Afghanistan would be part of Pakistan and so would every country on west of us all the way to the Atlantic Ocean. Indeed all the green below which is 50 Muslim states would be one country. This is 50 facts that demolish this rubbish about Islam being a glue.

3dQU2wD.png

• We have 50 separate Muslim countries. Amongst some are Pakistan's worst enemies. Then on the contrary some of the most athiest like China are our best friends. Again flying against this dumb idea of 'Islamic glue'.

• What makes you think that the Islamic glue has magical properties on Sindhi, Punjabi, Pashtun, Baloch, Mohajir, Kashmiri but apparently have no 'glue' effect on rest of the Muslims?

• Pakistan remained united fo for 21 years when the Muslim Banglas ripped apart from the Islamic glue. On the other hand most of South Asia remained united for nearly 100 years under the 'Ghora glue' the British.

• What glue keeps Chinese, Indian, Malays together in Singapore - which btw has done spectacularly better then PK?
  • What glue keeps Chinese, Malay, Indian together in Malaysia?
  • What glue keeps myriad ethnic groups in Indonesia together?
  • What is the glue of USA?
  • What glue keeps USA, Canada divided when both are same people?

You guys live in this idea of Pakistani exceptionalism that it is the only country that is multi-ethnic. You could not be furthest from the truth. Most countries today are multi-ethnic. Even some of the most stable, peaceful countries like Switzerland are multi-ethnic. The reality is if a state provides, justice, security, economic prosperity, social care it will bind people together. If it fails them then even if people have same religion or are only shades of grey differance they will fight to break way. The Banglas in Pakistan, the Irish in UK, the Kurds in Turkey are good examples.

@lastofthepatriots

Your post over the origin being Turkic has since been removed for obvious reasons. While you are right, and you did not quote me anyways, yet the reply was in continuation of my post, hence my addressing you.

While it is Turkic, but the same was appropriated by the very same Turks upon capture of Constantinople in 1453. Also, very interesting to read the history of adoption of Flag of All India Muslim League with minor tweaks, as the flag of Pakistan.

@Hakikat ve Hikmet The point the above member was making was to precisely uphold the tenets. But your rejoinder was actually antithetical. That too, seems to have since been hidden. The appropriation of a symbol, ironically from a people who were established for idol worship, is rather ironic. Would you not agree?

Thank you gentlemen, for exemplifying the dichotomy of the situation as I had intended. Please do correct me if any thing is amiss/can be added.

quoted the bbc here is https://www.hrw.org/news/2018/01/18/india-unchecked-attacks-religious-minorities someone that actually know

this is very sad, and very bad as you said.

when you decide to point fingers fix your own house.

Allow me.

The minorities are neither disenfranchised, nor is the population dwindling. The same is a bit of a problem to be claimed for Pakistan.

From your source, since you have been kind to point out a very pertinent fact and this remains a Pakistan Defence Forum , so factors which may be detriment to Pakistani defence and security, needs an elucidation too:

Security forces remained unaccountable for human rights violations and exercised disproportionate political influence over civilian authorities, especially in matters of national security and counterterrorism. In March, parliament passed a constitutional amendment reinstating secret military courts to try terrorism suspects for another two years. Security forces were implicated in enforced disappearances and extrajudicial killings throughout the country.

The government muzzled dissenting voices in nongovernmental organizations (NGOs) and media on the pretext of national security. Militants and interest groups also threatened freedom of expression.

Women, religious minorities, and transgender people faced violent attacks, discrimination, and government persecution, with authorities failing to provide adequate protection or hold perpetrators accountable. The inclusion of the transgender population in the 2017 census and the first-ever proposed transgender law were positive developments.

The human rights crisis in Balochistan continued with reports of enforced disappearances and extrajudicial killings of suspected Baloch militants. Baloch nationalists and other militant groups continued attacking non-Baloch civilians.

https://www.hrw.org/world-report/2018/country-chapters/pakistan

Last edited:
There is no need to thank anyone when you have already decided to interpret and fashion opinions or facts to fabricate your own narrative. Delusion can be quite awe inspiring as well as ultimately consuming.

Back
Top Bottom