What's new

indian army chief says pakistan must be secular if they want to stay together with india

LoL

Surprise for all of them who said we are at one page. [emoji23]

As I said it at prior stage this deal will not possible.

By the way Imran Khan can join this, why not

And rest of PTI as well

[URLhttps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t1D8Q_ebuNg[/URL]

Janaab.. Surma haiayte... 70 Saal beet Gaye...Aankhe Kholiye....

On Topic,

I guess he is just Trolling Pakistan. Nothing Surprising. Thats one of the favorite past times of some office bearers from BOTH the nations.
can i place orders for beef burgers??

Food for thought : India has frequently seen (Majority) Hindus Lynched by Muslims too. Has Pakistan seen Muslims(Majority) Lynched by Hindus ?
kashmir?

Since when Indian COAS giving political statement. I thought Indian army comes under democratic institutions.This is the job of elected party.

Since when Indian COAS giving political statement. I thought Indian army comes under democratic institutions.This is the job of elected party.
No country is 100% Democratic look at USA
Establishment is everywhere but politicians are good enough to settle issues ...except Pakistan

They want us to stay quiet on Kashmir and hand it over and act like Bangladesh

why are indians dictating? bollywood has truly damaged the brains of indians.
Cellphone robots with matrix remix etc.

lol. they dont need our encouragement. this Hinduvita drive is now self feeding. they hound and harass their own people who are not enthusiast enough towards this universe conquering drive
Im loving it.

I hope bharat become a hindu “rastra”.

Awesome Post. @Oscar @hellfire @Joe Shearer @randomradio @anant_s
M.A Jinnah would be proud.

I'm sick and tired of hearing this Hindu Zionist Conspiracy theory as the greatest evil in our universe.
Civilizations and societies find mates in same way normal humans make friends. Pakistan and China share great friendship so do India and Israel. Let us respect that and move forward.

He must be a regular PDF Reader. His thoughts are similar to quite a few intellectuals from Pakistan as well.

Maybe its a coincidence.....

Chin strap is on too tight.

We are an Islamic nation and that won’t change. They need to accept that as fact.

We have accepted India as a Hindu country whether they call themselves Secular or whatever else.

He must be a regular PDF Reader. His thoughts are similar to quite a few intellectuals from Pakistan as well.

Maybe its a coincidence.....

Or..... it may be the reactionary evolution to the effects that affect the Indian security, consequent to the Zia Educational Reforms coming of age?

I'm not haha. It makes me laugh.

Shhhh ----- the Hindu-Zion-Christian conspiracy is a fact. Do not insult the intellectual discovery that remains the sole domain of some from our neighboring nation.

Even DNA samples in criminal case is a conspiracy that they have successfully nipped in the bud, thereby foiling the attempt of the troika in inserting genetic material that will change them and their ways of thinking, by ensuring the same is not an accepted piece of evidence with adequate weight. Ocular evidence remains of importance :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom