What's new

Indian Army Bunkers & Tunnels are Toast on LOC

Alot of people used to say about Modi and Trump that this is all just shenanigans to get elected. But these are ideologically driven extreme right wing muslim hating people. And they are popping up all around the globe. So anything is possible when such extremists are in power.
Exactly, and they are just getting out of hands. Modi needed another term which he just got to START HIS REAL AMBITIONS which we are seeing now in the form of white shirts marching with sticks !!!

Like DG ISPR SAID “Beginning of the End”,

Yes it is.

(P.S - I got Harry Potter 7 trailer vibes when he said beginning of the end)

I hope most indians from this forum come on the border and end up with the same fate.

Good to know that we have managed to frustrate you so much. I must congratulate my fellow countryman members. Job well done.

Good to know that we have managed to frustrate you so much. I must congratulate my fellow countryman members. Job well done.
Ohh, you are indian , didn’t notice that !!!

Yea well, kids can be frustrating really !!!

Pakistanies always roast ,dispatch and what not the Indians at the loc and still claim Indians are going to attack them and start a war,their army,PM all repeat that.but you won't see the Indians never claiming Pakistan will attack India .
Some don't understand what it implies.:-)

Pakistanies always roast ,dispatch and what not the Indians at the loc and still claim Indians are going to attack them and start a war,their army,PM all repeat that.but you won't see the Indians never claiming Pakistan will attack India .

We sell dream

Pak selling dream to ur Seena . Just a lil tip dont fall in this fantasy trap of Azad Kashmir conquering .They r tired of bloodbath with ur proxies .they r blood thristy , heard ur Gorkas blood is so delicious . Their BAT already doing job , ask ur border forces in IOK . :)

You always claim it that Pakistan attack India first, your media all have all rants about it, you're army chief always blaming Pakistan that PA targeting Civilians across as well as your PM
I know this this is not your fault , but its your country and religion fault which believe in lies and deception

You always claim it that Pakistan attack India first, your media all have all rants about it, you're army chief always blaming Pakistan that PA targeting Civilians across as well as your PM
I know this this is not your fault , but its your country and religion fault which believe in lies and deception
But you won't any where they claiming they are going to attack India and they don't keep telling other countries .

We sell dream

Pak selling dream to ur Seena . Just a lil tip dont fall in this fantasy trap of Azad Kashmir conquering .They r tired of bloodbath with ur proxies .they r blood thristy , heard ur Gorkas blood is so delicious . Their BAT already doing job , ask ur border forces in IOK . :)
With this army you should have had the whole Kashmir by now .:-)

But you won't any where they claiming they are going to attack India and they don't keep telling other countries .
When we claim to attack India, only you always threaten Pakistan, look at the election campaign earlier this year, that full of hate speech and rants against Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom