What's new

Indian Army Bunkers & Tunnels are Toast on LOC

When we claim to attack India, only you always threaten Pakistan, look at the election campaign earlier this year, that full of hate speech and rants against Pakistan
There is a difference between threaten and feeling threatened.

This dil mange more. Large appetite, for everything, I knew a girl from Delhi, she was a nympho, I even tired her out.
Good if that makes you feel great

There is a difference between threaten and feeling threatened.
Go blabber some where else, your PM and army chief threatening Pakistan to attack Azad kashmir and captured it, you're warmongering country.
You're biggest threat/mess for the peace of the Subcontinent
JAI TERRORIST HIND

Doesn't really make me feel anything.
internet sena first.
Go blabber some where else, your PM and army chief threatening Pakistan to attack Azad kashmir and captured it, you're warmongering country.
You're biggest threat/mess for the peace of the Subcontinent
JAI TERRORIST HIND
You are not getting it guys ,let me make it simple for you.
Has you PM or army ever said Afghanistan is going to attack Pakistan , similarly India dsnt say Pakistan is going to attack India .

Has you PM or army ever said Afghanistan is going to attack Pakistan , similarly India dsnt say Pakistan is going to attack India .
Afghanistan has no capability to attack to Pakistan , and don't troll here, when Pakistan claims is going to attack India, and don't troll that Pakistan that Pakistan has no capability to attack India

Not all Indians are bhakts. Some like me are kambhakt.
You are going to do the right thing are you.
Khan Baba i did my part, now if you do not want to do the right thing, then stop being a kambhakt and stop making meray dimagh ka dahi

I suppose you are living under a rock all this time wheln your country shouts through the roof about Pakistan attacking India through its proxies?

Back
Top Bottom