What's new

Indian army arrests Pakistani soldier in Poonch

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are trolling in every single situation avaliable ........atleast give him some room..........:rofl:

We are just responding to trolls. If it looks like trolling then be it.

On a serious note- can any Pakistani tell us what's so bad about Pak army that the soldiers are leaving not only the army but the country altogether!

Yes I can answer you. He didn't leave army and he didn't ask for asylum either and that's why he would be sent back to Pakistan soon.

Pakistani Soldier is not gettin resources / good treatment and now he wants to take asylum in India. :rofl:

LOL what a situation!

Throughout his life he was told to fight against India and now the situation is so bad that he wants to leave Pakistan and come to the same country which he was supposed to fight! :rofl:

On a serious note- can any Pakistani tell us what's so bad about Pak army that the soldiers are leaving not only the army but the country altogether!

Then there are those who prefer to leave the world altogether, by turning their own gun on them selves.
Doesn't get any worse than that.....does it. !!!

Seeking asylum thing is the last thing i can digest. If he is so unhappy then he cud hv left the force and try something else to earn. He might be trained to tell as such, if get caught. He shud be interrogated thoroughly and if gets clean cheat just let him go with respect. Nothing to jump off here.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3174198 said:
all right, so you say that every army guy can become chief of army staff :lol:

Well optimism never hurts ...:angel:

The last thing that anyone would do is cross the LoC in military colors and then ask for asylum!If he really had to do it he could have easily done that in civilian clothes or atleast could have shed his uniform before entering. . . . since he did not do either it.s pretty apparent that he must have lost his way and after being arrested he just wanted to arouse the sympathy of the Indian authorities by putting forward an account of his misery and sufferings!:coffee:

Indian arrest normal persons and assume him as Pakistani Spy ...
Before its too late let put him in ISI spy Category...:triniti:

The last thing that anyone would do is cross the LoC in military colors and then ask for asylum!If he really had to do it he could have easily done that in civilian clothes or atleast could have shed his uniform before entering. . . . since he did not do either it.s pretty apparent that he must have lost his way and after being arrested he just wanted to arouse the sympathy of the Indian authorities by putting forward an account of his misery and sufferings!:coffee:

u are right.. I think he shud be put to MNREGA ASAP !!

Indian arrest normal persons and assume him as Pakistani Spy ...
Before its too late let put him in ISI spy Category...:triniti:

hahahahaha right hahahaha bechary indian.... they cant arrest our spy n just arrest normal people and tag them a spy....

ISI Love u ... just because of ISI india increasing her defence budget n still has to goo a long waaaaaaay

According to my information - this lad had been banging the indian chick for a while, in fact they were meeting regularly for sex, this was confirmed by numerous letters, photos and vids he left behind, it is wrong - but understandable - a young soldier meets a young girl and one thing leads to another.

According to my information - this lad had been banging the indian chick for a while, in fact they were meeting regularly for sex, this was confirmed by numerous letters, photos and vids he left behind, it is wrong - but understandable - a young soldier meets a young girl and one thing leads to another.
Copy of Veer Zara movie....BTW I won't be surprise if another movie is made in Bollywood.

Typical story with spiciness of Border, enemy country and effect of Husn....:D

Seems like your informant was their postman....:drag:

Show of non-professionalism by him. And he might have to pay for it after he returns. Anyways the guy was just 19. So army might be not that harsh on him.

Be careful when u choose ur words mate!!Cause the hypothetical girl u are referring to might be a Kashmiri sister of ours for whose delusional cause u guys seem to be very much concerned for the last 60 yrs or so!!

Copy of Veer Zara movie....BTW I won't be surprise if another movie is made in Bollywood.

Typical story with spiciness of Border, enemy country and effect of Husn....:D

Seems like your informant was their postman....:drag:

Recovered from effects left behind in post.

Be careful when u choose ur words mate!!Cause the hypothetical girl u are referring to might be a Kashmiri sister of ours for whose delusional cause u guys seem to be very much concerned for the last 60 yrs or so!!

I have shown no disrespect, the fact is the boy and girl were having an affair - what does that have to do with the territorial dispute concerning J&K.

Poor Guy ...I am pretty confused should I laugh at his army or pity on this guy :cheesy:

What you say is a possibility....another possibility is that this man is a gay and wanted ............. but this time unfortunately army caught him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom